main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master Replicas (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Master_Rich, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    ***off topic****
    I would hate to see a 3PO and R2 concept. I hate all things concept. HAHA!
    ***on topic*****
    It will probably be something similar.

2. Qui-Cold_Ginn

Qui-Cold_Ginn Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2006
    Anyone know howe many gold scope chase Boba Fett scaled blasters there are out there? What are they going for?... not that I'm selling it, I opened it and plan to display it.

If the person or people responsible for sending me one this past week up here in Canada is reading this, thank you, I love you [face_love]

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    As far as prices go, have you tried searching Ebay closed auctions to see if any sold recently?

4. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    re: the mara jade saber.

persoanally i was a bit unimpressed.
    i am gonna pass.

i just felt it was a little bland to me.

what did you guys think?

5. Kit_Nihilus

Kit_Nihilus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2007
    I just got this event message from MR on Myspace

[image=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4710/mycodelf0.jpg]
    Master Replicas is giving 20% off all this month to our Myspace friends!
    The 20% discount code is MYSPACE20 and is good for for 20% off In Stock items valid until June 30, 2007.

Once again the coupon code is MYSPACE20

http://www.MasterReplicas.com

On top of that,we are also giving free shipping on all (in stock) Force Fx lightsabers!!.

I know this is a code for MR myspace friends,but im sure they wont mind if we use it too ;)

But in good taste if you use it you should add MR as a Myspace friend.
    Here is the MR myspace link ;)
    http://www.myspace.com/masterreplicas

6. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    Did MR ever produce or plan on producing a 1:1 scale Wedge and Boba Helmet? I sometimes surf ebay, just to see what's out there, and I've never seen those two other than scaled editions. And are they still closing the company or are others taking over? It's sad because there are so many potential star wars products from the Saga that would make really cool collectors items.

7. LukeRules_PadmeRocks

LukeRules_PadmeRocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2007
    Does anyknow know how sales of the Luke ROTJ (ver. 2.0) Limited Edition sabers will work? Not the signatures LE's, just the plain LE's. What I mean is, the LE's went on sale already to authorized MR retailers but the sabers themselves won't be shipped until Winter time. So if we wanted to get one, would we to place an order with a retailer now or once they've shipped in December or January?

8. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    If you want to make sure, that you get one, then you should order it now.
    If you wait untill they are ready to ship, then all the sabers may have been presold to others.

Some items from Master Replicas has been very popular and sold out within an hour of being released for sale and some have been in stock for month after first being released for sale. There is really no way of telling untill it is over.

If you decide to wait untill December, and it turns out this one was so popular, that it sold out before that time, then you will still have an opportunity at Ebay, though that would most likely cost you more if the saber does indeed turn out to be a popular item.

9. LukeRules_PadmeRocks

LukeRules_PadmeRocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2007
    Good points. I'll keep them in mind. Thanks.

10. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I'm sorry if this has been covered, and I did skim over allot of these pages, and couldn't find anything on the MR site.

Will there EVER be a Count Dooku Master Replicas FX Lightsaber?
    I've been waiting for on since AOTC came out and I started costuming as Dooku.

11. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Master Replicas will no longer be producing Star Wars products when their license expires by the end of this year.

They have previously said, that their last products will be:

Mara Jade Lightsaber Limited Edition
    Shadow Trooper Helmet (CS Exclusive)
    Luke Ep. VI V2 Limited Edition
    Boba Fett Helmet Limited Edition
    Boba Fett Helmet Signature Edition

There is a small chance, that they will do other products if time permits, but don't count on it.

Though their license expires by the end of the year, then Star Wars products may be released up untill the end of march next year, but I don't think they are allowed to start production of new items after this year.

12. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I'm sad.... :(

Thanks... ;)

13. Qui-Cold_Ginn

May 23, 2006
    I wish they'd through out some more .45's that they previously released and found stashed in the vault.

I don't want my last one to be Episode II Anakin. I want Episode II Obi.

Actually, for my last one, I might go nuts and buy a gold one of my choice.

14. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I pre-ordered myself the Limited edition Boba Fett 1:1 Helmet which will be a Christmas gift for myself as it ships in December. I only hope that I have enough money left over from all the other Christmas expenses to pay for it.

15. Qui-Cold_Ginn

May 23, 2006
    That's gonna kick huge ass!

16. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    MR is releasing a build-you-own lightsaber kit thru Radio Shack this fall, retailing at $99.00

17. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    You have no idea.... the wife does not know yet [face_whistling] [face_shhh]

I am going to pass on the sabre for now Derek.

18. DarthTratz

DarthTratz Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2007
    Hey guys, I just received the MR Force FX Luke & Vader Episode IV sabers and am really pleased with them. I'm just wondering how they compare to the previous Luke and Vader sabers in quality. Anyone? Part of the reason I ask is because the thumbscrews on the EpIV Vader saber are plastic and I was wondering if that's how they were on the EpV saber.

At any rate, I'm really glad I got these since MR won't be producing them anymore. They look great next to my Darth Maul saber!

19. IDigMetalBikinis

IDigMetalBikinis Jedi Master star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    Here's to hoping no one had any Kotobukiya on order with MR, because they've just cancelled the lot.

From Master Replicas E-mail:

Dear Valued Customer,

Master Replicas is disappointed to announce that we are unable to fulfill your order for a KOTOBUKIYA Star Wars product as we are not going forward with this line.

We know how much you were looking forward to receiving this product, and we value your business. Please accept this 10% off* coupon which can be applied to any future purchase of an in stock item on our site. Just enter promotion code KTBASW in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your 10% discount. This coupon expires June 1, 2008.

Master Replicas prides itself on the quality of its products. Our studio-endorsed products set a new standard in movie and television collectibles. Visit our site at www.masterreplicas.com where you'll see our newest additions to Master Replicas

Your loyalty means a great deal to us, and we hope that you will continue to expand your collection with our fine array of quality prop replicas.

Sincerely,

The Master Replicas Team

20. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I am sorry to hear this news. You think that they could have filled the orders that they took.

21. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I got my Master Replica Signature Edition Boba Fett helmet today! #353 of 750! Here's some pics! :cool:

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/boba%20fett%20mr%20box.jpg]

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/master%20replica%20boba%20fett%20helmet.jpg]

22. SoonerSean

SoonerSean Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2007
    Why are the scaled mini-helmets not scuffed up? My Gree helmet just arrived and it's like a factory-fresh paint job. The picture they use in their marketing of the helmet show it all scuffed up and missing paint like the movie version.

23. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    a few more pics

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/boba%20fett%20lights.jpg]

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/boba%20fett%20helmet%203.jpg]

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/boba%20fett%20helmet.jpg]

[image=http://home.comcast.net/~w34payton/boba%20fett%20helmet%202.jpg]

24. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    That's friggin' awesome, Jack.