main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends May New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Welcome to the May New Stories Index for the Beyond the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list, along with fics from both the Before the Saga and The Saga Boards. Keep in mind I?m on EST, so if you posted a fic, and don?t see it on the index; check the day previous or next day?s index posts to see if it was a victim board time vs. real time (for me anyway).

I'll be maintaining this Index. If you've got any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. While I will be checking for new stories as often as I can, you?re welcome to send me the information for your fic via PM.

Challenge responses will not be indexed as they are to be included on the Fan Fiction Master Challenge Index Thread located on the Resource board. However, if you would like me to add it to the month?s current New Stories Index, just PM me the info, and I?ll add it to the day?s index log.

To make it easier for me when gathering the story data, please headline your fic with the following information in the first post. Keep in mind, this isn?t just a place for New Stories to be indexed, but a chance for free advertisement, so you?ll want to fill in as much info as possible to make your fic stand out.

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK Jacen/Tenel Ka
    J/Z Jaina/Zekk
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    Siriwan - Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT v- Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

Indexer's Note: Unless you are authorized by me to post in this Index, please refrain from posting here. If you feel I need to change something or I missed a story, as I said above, please feel free to PM me.

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, please feel free to contact any of our very helpful and friendly moderators:

The_Face,
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.as

2. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for May 1, 2008

Title: The Path to Peace
    Author(s): JediKyle23
    Timeframe: Takes place six months after 'Destiny Rewritten.
    Characters: Solo kids, Kyle Katarn, Ben Skywalker Jaden Korr, OC's West Morq, Vora Mmi, Rospri
    Genre: EU-AU. Action-drama.
    Keywords: Peace
    Summary: Following the events of Destiny Rewritten, the Jedi are faced with a new, more challenging set of adversaries whose very existance is a corruption of the Force.
    Notes: Sequel to Destiny Rewritten.

Title: A Look at how sneaky Anakin Solo realy is.
    Author(s): Jaya_Jasa_Ani
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Silence
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Luke and Mara
    Genre: Vignette, AU
    Notes: Written for the ?Wordless Romance SRJS Challenge? The requirements were as follows:

During the month of May, please write a story that fulfills the following:

1) Begin your story with the sentence "There were fifteen minutes left."

2) Write a story that portrays "romance" without "mush". Luke and Mara may not touch. Find a way for one or both of them to express love without the use of the words "I love you". Be creative!

3) Feel free to use any era, canon or AU, that you wish.

4) Put "SRJS Wordless Romance Challenge" somewhere in the A/N so the story may be indexed.

3. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for May 2, 2008

4. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Five New Stories for May 3, 2008

Title: Reaching Through Darkness
    Author(s): JediKaren
    Timeframe: about the time when Jaina and Jacen were in the academy
    Characters: Master Mirmo, his 21 year old apprentice Karen, Luke Skywalker, Leia, Nea and a few others
    Genre: action, drama, horror, hurt and comfort
    Keywords:
    Summary: Karen, a twenty one year women from a far outer rim planet, came to the Jedi Academy to train as a Jedi and to move past her fearful and abusive past. Through a lot of rough times and the help of her much loved Master, Mirmo, she faces her fears and becomes the Jedi she always wanted to be. At the end of a fate deciding meeting with the Jedi council, her master requests and receives permission to take her on her first mission to Coruscant.
    Notes:

Title: Thrawn and the Ballerina
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Unknown Prophecy
    Author(s): Alasse_Earfalas
    Timeframe: 1000 years after the death of Luke Skywalker
    Characters: mostly OCs
    Genre: Drama, action, eventually some romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: The son of two long-dead Jedi Masters seeks to carry on his parents' legacy by restoring peace to the galaxy. In doing so, he discovers and fulfills a prophecy that had been lost since before the days of the Old Republic.
    Notes: Many thanks to LilyHobbitJedi & NightSword for betaing!!

Title: I Just Want You to Know who I am
    Author(s): alderaanprincess
    Timeframe: sometime after ROTJ
    Characters: Han and Leia (but Leia's not actually in it)
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: I don't wanna give away too much but its Han's thoughts
    Notes:

Title: The Meaning of Sacrifice
    Author(s): SilSolo
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

5. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for May 4, 2008

Title: X-Wing: Resurrection of a Rogue
    Author(s): Lane_Winree
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Father's Promise
    Author(s): DarthBreezy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 5, 2008

Title: Darkness
    Author(s): FelsGoddess
    Timeframe: New Jedi Order around Destiny's Way
    Characters: Leia
    Genre: Angst, Reflection
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leia reflects on how she deals with death.
    Notes: One shot

7. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for May 6, 2008

8. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 7, 2008

Title: To Suffer and Be Strong
    Author(s): Solo_and_Fel
    Timeframe: LOTF Invincible
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, Jagged Fel
    Genre: Drama/Angst
    Keywords: final battle
    Summary: A speculation that happens immediately at the cover of Invincible.
    Notes: This is the beginning of a longer story I began writing in January but haven't been able to finish. Since it's inspired by the cover of Invincible, I thought I'd at least put out the beginning before the book came out. If I ever finish it I'll add on, but for now it's a vignette.

9. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for May 8, 2008

Title: You still want that drink?
    Author(s): Ulicus
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: In Case of Emergency
    Author(s): VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Mara and Luke
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Marriage changes everything.
    Notes:

10. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 9, 2008

Title: Behind the Durasteel Mask
    Author(s): Jedimaster_JainaSolo
    Timeframe: 2 years after TUF, approximately 32 ABY
    Characters: Jagged Fel, appearance by ... surprise guests
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Angst...epiphany...hope...that's about all I can say.
    Notes: This is my first official assignment from my wonderful master, NYCitygurl , whom I thank for the challenge, the beta, and the encouragement!

11. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for May 10, 2008

Title: The Student of the Dead
    Author(s): Caedus93
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Jacen Solo, Jedi Exile (DSM), Darth Revan (DSM), OC
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: [AU][Jacen Solo Centric][First Person] Years after the final battle in the Vong war that ended with Anakin Solo killing the true Vong Overlord Onimi, Jacen Solo finds himself on the edge of the galaxy seeking for answers and things to learn. But soon he finds himself hunted by Sith Assassins and studying under a pair of Sith Lord that should have been dead for nearly four millennia?
    Notes:

Title: Heart's Interlude
    Author(s): jedi_enigma
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Sorry about the delay in getting the next of Amer's stories up, but life has been slightly crazy lately; the sequel is in the process, though I have still not thought of a name for it I will say that it does involve some babysitting...though not for the Rogues this time. This is a short little one-shot that is a sorta in-between Strange Heart and its sequel. This idea has been running around in my head for a while and while I played with the idea of sticking it on the end of Strange Heart, it wasn't done in time and I really wanted to leave Strange Heart where I left it. I looked at the sequel but it did not really fit in with it and I finally decided to put it like this. Anywho, now that I am done with my rambling, I hope that you enjoy this little fluffy tidbit.

Title: Through All Things
    Author(s): Storms_Legacy
    Timeframe: Post Invincible AU
    Characters: Ben and Luke Skywalker, Corran and Valin Horn, Kyp Durron, Zekk, Anakin Solo, Darth Caedus, Tahiri Veila, Jaina Solo
    Genre: Drama/Suspense
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jaina Solo failed. She's being held captive by Caedus, while the others try to figure out how to save her and bring down the Sith Lord. Someone has to help, and there's only one person who can, but he's dead, right?
    Notes: This is a series of vignettes that started with a challenge from a fellow writer on Fanfic, with the prompt 'Did you see what he just did?' It kinda evolved into its own series...Right now, two out of three of the initial trilogy are done, but the third and the companion piece aren't, as of yet.

12. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 11, 2008

Title: Cauliflower
    Author(s): IchthusFish
    Timeframe: Rogue Squadron comics
    Characters: Wes Janson, Hobbie Klivan and Samwise Gamgee
    Genre: Crossover / Humour
    Keywords:
    Summary: Wes and Hobbie end up with Kitchen Duty again, but chef isn't exactly what they're expecting...
    Notes: Star Wars X-Wing / Lord Of The Rings crossover. This is my first attempt at writing in either universe.

13. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 12, 2008

Title: Beginning's End
    Author(s): rebel_cheese
    Timeframe: 26 ABY, Major AU
    Characters:J/Tk, J/J, K/I, H/L, A/T, Luke/Tionne, Corran/Mirax, Raynar/Eyrl, Zekk/OC, Chewbacca, Mara, Nelani, okay, pretty much everybody, plus OCs.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Angst, Drama, Mush, Mystery
    Keywords:
    Summary:The Yuuzhan Vong made their move in 15 ABY. Now everyone's lives have been turned upside down eleven years later. Jacen Solo is a street urchin who's in love with a princess on a Coruscant razed by perpetual war. Jaina Solo, who believes her entire family is dead, fights alongside Luke, striving for revenge. Han and Lando lead guerrilla raids from Tatooine while struggling to keep their marriages intact Leia tries to live the life of a simple moisture farmer on Tatooine and raises Anakin nearly by herself. And, meanwhile, the Yuuzhan Vong, under the command of their mysterious Supreme Overlady, search for a way to finish the final resisting infidels off . . .
    Notes: This is a "reboot" of sorts of an earlier story of mine that some of you might remember from two years ago. It collapsed and vanished somewhere deep in the bowels of the Beyond The Saga board, but now I've decided it is time for a long-overdue resurrection of this old story. It has been modified somewhat, with some extra bits not in this story before, contexts changed, and some new scenes inserted into existing chapters, and the old scenes has been updated with shorter paragraphs and more logical progression for easier reading.
    I hope you enjoy this redo of the story if you've read this before. If you haven't seen this before, then welcome. You're seeing something better than it was back in the day. Regardless of whether you've read the old version before or not, I hope you like it, because this time we're heading straight to the finish line with a post each Monday.

14. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Four New Stories for May 13, 2008

Title: 'Gloveless'
    Author(s): -Tenel-Ka-
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Help Me Dance Right, Daddy
    Author(s): J_M_Bulldog
    Timeframe: Post JAT, AU
    Characters: Luke, Mara, and an OC
    Genre: Family mush. Is that even a genre?
    Keywords: Still haven't figured out what this means
    Summary: Luke and his daughter's journey though moments in time.
    Notes: Set to the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman. Beautiful song, and I highly recommend listening to it while reading this. You can listen to it here if you like, and it's free to do so.

Title: Day Like Any Other
    Author(s): DaenaBenjen42
    Timeframe: Set after Obsessed With Flowers (How long? Oh... a while...)
    Characters: Mara, Luke, three OC's, Jacen, Jaina...
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: So what happens when there's a surprise announcement and the twins have a meditation mess up?
    Notes: This was originally written for the Guess the Fanfic writer challenge. Enjoy.

Title: Open Up Your Eyes
    Author(s): Irish_Jedi_Jade
    Timeframe: During VotF and Union
    Characters: L/M
    Genre: Angst, Romance, Mush
    Keywords:
    Summary: Just a little bit of introspection spanning time?all related to one very special relationship. From the song ?Open Up Your Eyes? is by Jeremy Camp. Big thanks to Jade_pilot for beta'ing Hope you all enjoy...it seems like I haven't posted anything in forever!!!!!!
    Notes:

15. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for May 14, 2008

Title: Ink Wars
    Author(s): Skywalker277
    Timeframe: Whenever Luke and Mara aren't married, since I'm not sure when that was.
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Dustfinger, Roxane, Farid, Meggie, Fenoglio, Mo, Resa, and Orpheus.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Sidereal
    Author(s): Rigil_Kent
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Drama, wildly ? nay ? happily AU, H/L, L/M
    Keywords:
    Summary: In the year following Grand Admiral Thrawn?s death, everything changes.
    Notes: This is more of a set-up fic than anything else and is intended to set the stage for my (eventually) forthcoming trilogy entitled The Unseen War that replaces the nonsensical Jedi Academy series entirely. This fic begins 5 weeks after the end of The Last Command (which, unfortunately, was the last good SWars book for a very long time) and veers into AU territory according to how I wanted the franchise to go. No silly cloned Emperors or body-jumping Jedi (how is that not evil, BTW?) or superweapons of the week here. There are eight planned chapters that cover a period of one Standard year.

16. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for May 15, 2008

Title: It's Not That Kind of Thing
    Author(s): Vongchild
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Assault on Csilla: Book I of the Kethonian-Alliance War
    Author(s): DarkMastermind
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The galaxy is at peace. The New Republic and Imperial Remnant no longer at war, with the Empire applying for admission to the New Republic. In the Unknown Regions, the Chiss Ascendancy is sending diplomats to the New Republic. On Yavin IV, Luke Skywalker?s Jedi order is prospering, and expanding rapidly has new Jedi are trained. However, it is only the calm before the storm.
    Notes: This story completely ignores NJO and anything that happened afterwards. It contains numerous AU elements. You have been warned.

Title: You?re still the one
    Author(s): AndY_SolO
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: don't own anything hope u like it!

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for May 16, 2008

Title: The Return
    Author(s): Sauron
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Fine Line
    Timeframe: Union
    Characters: Mara and Leia
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: On the eve of her wedding, Mara needs a little peace and quiet - she?s not likely to get either.
    Notes: This was inspired by the SJRS April challenge, but is not really a response for that challenge since it doesn?t follow the guidelines. And thanks to JediTrace for her help.

18. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Four New Stories for May 17, 2008

Title: Boiling Point
    Author(s): Imperial-Hippy
    Timeframe: about a decade after legacy of the force
    Characters: Tahiri, Ben/Jys, two major OC's and a few others will be making apperances.
    Genre: Action / Thriller
    Keywords:
    Summary: This story is set in an alternative view of the future after LotF.
    Notes:

Title: The One with the Blind Dates
    Author(s): jadesabre75
    Timeframe: 6 months after my Jedi and the Ambassador story. Post LOTF - AU
    Characters: Kyp, Jag, Jaina, Jade (OC), Jared (OC)
    Genre: humor, romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jag and Kyp decide that Jared needs woman and they talk him into some blind dates?and it?s interesting.
    Notes: This starts about 6 months after Jaina and Jag?s wedding.

Title: Animal I have become
    Author(s): Ceillean
    Timeframe: During the beginning of LOTF
    Characters: Jacen/Caedus
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Inspired by the song "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace
    It's rather short but I was bored so I thought why not?

Title: Raining Reverie
    Author(s): Myriad_Daydreams
    Timeframe: AU, if Luke had died in Sacrifice instead.
    Characters: Mara Jade, Luke mentionedLOTF
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I?ve been trying to hammer this out for weeks now, but RL and the muse haven?t been cooperating. This is kinda weird, but in a nostalgic/surreal way, and being weird myself I like it. Enjoy, positive and negative feedback welcome! (Also thanks for Irish for her bit of advice on this)

19. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for May 18, 2008

Title: Sacrifices
    Author(s): Kate_88
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Newly weds, Han and Leia are on a treaty mission to Y?kyykju, a world previously under the control of Palpatine, when things go horribly wrong. Leia is kidnapped by the most violent protestors.
    Notes:

Title: Coruscant's Stand
    Author(s): FORCEBlLADE
    Timeframe: Traitor - Post Force Heretic
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The former capital of the New Republic is now conquered, reshapened, and renamed by the Yuuzhan Vong. Yet hope remains in Jedi Misael Lerus, who continues fighting for his homeworld with a band of forgotten citizens rom the planets invasion. Their resistance movement will be challanged everyday, until they either win or are all dead.
    Notes:

Title: Resistance
    Author(s): Sticks
    Timeframe: 30 ABY
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, Han Solo Jagged Fel, plus a few dozen other EU regulars
    Genre:AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Eighteen years after the Battle of Yavin, Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo were assassinated. The Empire, formerly confined to a minuscule portion of the galaxy, rose to power once more. Families were divided. Allegiances shifted. The lines of power were redrawn.ï¾  Twelve years later, several lives that were scattered in the wake of this history-changing event have been brought back together. A fledgling resistance movement faces the might of the restored Empire, which has just captured its most valuable prisoner. Conflicting agendas will vie for supremacy, and the galaxy will never be the same.
    Notes: New posts added on Sundays and Wednesdays.

20. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 19, 2008

Title: MASTER JADE, APPRENTICE MADE
    Author(s): Trepidation
    Timeframe: Pre- "Vector Prime"
    Characters: Mara Jade Skywalker; Jaina Solo
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: I thought it would be kind of cool to write a Master/Apprentice fic involving Mara & Jaina. So, this one highlights the early period of their mentoring relationship.
    Notes:

21. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for May 20, 2008

Title: The Return
    Author(s): Sauron
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

22. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for May 21, 2008

Title: Eternal Cold
    Author(s): Abeja
    Timeframe: EU
    Characters: Hobbie Klivian
    Genre: General, Oneshot
    Keywords: Hobbie Klivian
    Summary: When has he been feeling really warm for the last time? He doesn't know.
    Notes:

Title: Wookiee Wisdom
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Luke decides to indulge in a little bit of stupid.
    Notes:

23. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Seven New Stories for May 22, 2008

Title: Until Next Year
    Author(s): Takianna
    Timeframe: After ROTJ
    Characters: Luke
    Genre: Angst, Reflection
    Keywords: Memorials
    Summary: Remembering a father you never knew.
    Notes:

Title: Post Sacrifice...
    Author(s): brodiew
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Inspired by Valairy_Scot's drabble 'Promises' in SAGA, I decided to repost this drabble from my second drabble thread. It is one of my favorites of that challenge and I wanted to share it with a larger audience.

Title: Survivor's Guilt
    Author(s): DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Talon Intelligence Squadron: Not Always Fair Informal Title: TIS: Book Two
    Author(s): Various Authors from January 2000 until January 2002
    Timeframe: 11 Years After the Battle of Yavin
    Characters: Original Characters from Various Authors
    Genre: squadfic action/humor/drama
    Keywords: squadfic, OCs, EU, round robin, action/adventure, humor
    Summary: New Republic Intelligence throws together a group of misfits under the command of a disgraced officer. What ensues is nothing short of hilarious, and what becomes of them is nothing short of extraordinary.
    Notes:

Title: Pain I: Tahiri's Lament
    Author(s): FallenHeart
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Shattered Mirror
    Author(s): Draconarius
    Timeframe: Post-New Jedi Order
    Characters: A/T, J/J, Valin/Wynssa, Kyle Katarn, Traest Kre?fay, Vergere, OCs
    Genre: Adventure, Action
    Keywords:
    Summary: While on their first mission together since the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Jaina and Jag are hurled into an alternate universe where the Jedi are all but extinct and the unthinkable has happened: the Yuuzhan Vong won the war!
    Notes:

Title: Destiny Part I: The Shadowed Past
    Author(s): MaurreyStardust
    Timeframe: Post Episode VI, 20 years past
    Characters: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Chewy, possibly some others; plenty of OCs though
    Genre: AU, adventure/mystery (hopefully)
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Based only on Episodes IV, V and VI. So any new organizations came out of my own little head (and you can probably tell too) and aren't based on any part of the universe except those three movies. Plenty of OCs, a few OPs and OSs too (original planets and original systems), even an original species. Constructive critisim is accepted, though please note that it probably won't be applied to the story until I've completed all three parts and tackle a rewrite. But if you give concrit, it will be taken into consideration. Okay, maybe that covers everything...

24. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Four New Stories for May 23, 2008

Title: Little Wonders
    Author(s): Ceillean
    Timeframe: after LotF
    Characters: Zekk, Jaina, OC
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Zekk wasn't always my favorite character but he grew on me during LotF. And I simply refuse to accept the ending as it is at the moment. So here's a viggi with Zekk as a Jedi Master.

Title: Time To Say Goodbye
    Author(s): Imperial-Hippy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Pain II: Sith Meditations
    Author(s): FallenHeart
    Timeframe:
    Characters: