main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Dec 20, 2018.

1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    It's the time of the year when everyone starts saying the same word again and again. So let me join this chorus, please... :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! [:D]

I wish you a very nice and relaxing time with your family and friends! Enjoy this special time and look forward to 2019! [:D]

For all, who might start wondering... I will move very soon and so there are things that need to be done beforehand. You know what I'm speaking of, right? Usually it takes so much time that @Bazinga'd helps me out during this time. This means, in case you need urgend help and I'm not available, please, contact him. Thanks! :)
    (Thanks again, Baz! You are a wonderful mod! [:D] )

See you all in 2019!! [face_good_luck][face_party][face_good_luck]

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Happy Holidays @Skiara and to everyone in FFC. If you need anything, please PM me and I will be checking in frequently.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Skiara likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, @Bazinga'd ! [:D]

I'm back, more or less, now. The preparation takes much time, so in case I'm not available immediately, please, be a bit patient or (in urgent cases) send out another PM to another RSA or mod like Bazinga'd.

Beside of this... How were your holidays? How was Christmas? What did you do for New Years Eve? Here it was busy over Christmas. One visit after another. But at New Years Eve, it was calm and we met just a few friends and had a good time watching the lights in the air. :D