main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Awwww. Padmé got through to him a little bit and now he's going to do some work for him. She also finally saw his face and got his name. Oh, the possibilities from here.

Great chapter.

2. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Finally!!!!:D

3. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    =D= =D= =D=

The moment has arrived!!!! :D

I have to agree with everyone else, I loved the way Padme reacted to the "unmasking" of the stranger. The imagery...you just blew me away!!!!!

We both know that this is where the fun REALLY begins, and I can't wait for certain things to take place. *jumping up and down*

You're the best!!!!! [:D]

4. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    All I can say is : FINALLY! [face_dancing] (this also referrs to "V for Vendetta" :p. Did you like it?)

I loved how Padme met Anakin, and her reaction to him. :) Nice description of Anakin, btw! :D

I keep wondering about his past - obviously, he was a Jedi. What could have happened to him? [face_thinking]

Chilling dream...It doesn't bode well for the futire, mesa fears.

This chapter deserves a far better review than I've given, but somehow I can't formulate anything today. :mad:

Thanks for the PM, and I'm waiting eagerly for the next update!

CrazyAni

5. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    Wohoooo it is is ankin,i'm glad he took the job,padme can see lots more of him now!!!Can't wait for more=D= [face_peace]

6. DragonLotus

DragonLotus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2006
    Hi Gina,

Please put me in your PM list for this story! [face_praying]

I can't believe I missed this, good thing it's still not too far to catch up. I love the whole mystery surrounding this stranger...well, not a stranger anymore, now that he's revealed his name to Padme. Ah...the chemistry between the two is palpable. I anxiously await the next update!

@};-

7. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Opps! Silly me - forgot to ask - may I please be on the PM list?

edit At last he is revealed! This was wonderfully done! I'm really looking forward to the next one!

8. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    My. [face_love] You could cut it with a knife. Not quite sure what it is, but it was all over the place!

I think I was expecting a black shroudy face with two blue eyes to be underneath that hood, so I was actually just as surprised as Padme to see a really hot guy. [face_laugh] But what really touched me was Anakin's utter humility and at the same time a stubborn pride. He seems to not even realise what he did for Padme, but he knows he did something, and the only way he'll accept any form of charity is if it's in return for his deed. Makes me wonder how he could save people when he needs so much help himself, and that's a great layer to his character.

I also liked Padme's anger at the government for ignoring the starving. It takes a strong woman to think like that when she's faced with Anakin Skywalker. [face_batting]

9. Queen-of-Naboo

Queen-of-Naboo Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2006
    This is Tally-Skywalker. I had to change my user id, so please send any pm's to this id.

This chapter was great. He was so cute, I just wanted to give him a big hug[:D] hehe

And might I add:

I KNEW IT!!!!:D It had to be Ani!

Can't for the next post!

~Tally

10. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    *releases a deep and loving sigh*

=P~=P~ =P~
    Thanks so much for the lovely description of Anakin that was exactly what my tummy needed to stop aching.

I'm so glad he finally has lowered his hood and finally has told Padmé his name. I love how you have written it. And now he's going to work for her...

The two of them...alone...on the hillside...in her cottage...

Where are you taking this Gina?[face_thinking]

I'm really curious! Thanks for the great chapter and the pm![:D]

11. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    The build up to this moment was well worth the wait. As always, your descriptions are so vivid that they literally jump off the pages as I'm reading. Very excited to see where you will take this from here. Great work, as always!

12. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Wow!! Finally we know that Anakin is the mysterious stranger!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I just love the interaction between Padme and Anakin. I don't
    think he's bad though he considers himself as one. Now that he
    accepted Padme's offer to work for her, I hope we get to know
    more about Anakin and why he acts that he does.

Great update Gina! :)

13. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Finally she knows his name.

Thanx for the pm

14. HeKilledYounglings

HeKilledYounglings Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2006
    Beautiful prologue! Absolutely exceptional!

15. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    I knew it was Anakin! I just knew it. No one else has those blue eyes that appear in Padmé's dream. No one else. [face_love]

I love the style of this story. It's so...enjoyable. Like a fairytale, that should turn into a movie.

I, like all other female readers, loved the despription of Anakin. And the way he introduced himself...Perfect.

He doesn't seem to be bad. Well, Anakin is not evil, Vader is, but Vader seems to be gone. What is he doing with the Emperor then? What's his story?

Can't wait to read more, my friend! (if I can call you that...? [face_batting] )

16. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Awesome post! Not only did Padme see his face, she learned his name as well. :)

And the Empire is coming closer to Naboo? [face_thinking] That can't be good...

17. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I'm all caught up! :D Told you I would... eventually.

I love the drama of all of this--of course we knew who the stranger was, but seeing Padme find out for herself was great fun. And I can't help but go nuts trying to find out how Anakin came to be on Naboo, stealing fruit and running from the Empire. I love it and can't wait to see the next part.

I'm sorry for the blahness of this post... but I'm doing some mega catching up and I'm quickly finding myself at a loss for good words. Know that I adored it and can't wait for more. =D=

18. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I just started reading this story and I absolutely love it. You have such a great writing style, which really captures my attention. Each chapter leaves me with anticipation and curiousity as to what will happen next. Please, PM me when you update this story. I look foward to reading the next chapter.

19. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    oooO!! she finally got an eyefull of Ani!o_OI'm sure it was a fine one indeed..

I was mildly concerned he was.. in a vader suit.. ba ba baaam...:eek: which would have been very very sad. Good to see he is his 'ruggedly handsome' self.:cool:

I take it she does not know/remember him from the whole blockade of naboo thing??? interesting...

Anwyay!
    Great Update!

can't wait for more! please add me to your pm list if you have one:D

20. Erised_Star

Erised_Star Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2006
    Yay!! It was Ani!!!:) And they will see eachother again soon!!:D

I loved this chapter Gina!=D= =D= Thanks for the pm!

21. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    *faints because he finally told Padme his name*

*comes to fifteen minutes later*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing] FINALLY!

The identity of the stranger is revealed. I can now die a happy woman, Gina.

EDIT: This is my 500th post! [face_dancing]

22. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Wonderful chap Gina, as always =D=.

Glad Padme found out his name, though she better watch where she's heading.

Please may I be added to the pm list?

23. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    *shock* I'm surprised, pleasantly surprised actually. He told her his name?? OHHHH!!! YES. I can sense a/p-nesss is just around the corner *nod*

Loved the chapter :)

24. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    leia_naberrie

Glad you liked the reveal!

The idea of him doing yard work for her is quite appealing. There's something about a hunky gardener, and a lonely little house at the opposite end of the village... What? We're all thinking it!

I'm sure I have no idea what you mean... O:) [face_whistling]

VaderLVR64

LOVED the description of Anakin. He's as beautiful as you described him.

Isn't he scrumptious?! [face_batting] :p

That dream at the beginning was ominous, but beautifully written. That's no surprise coming from you, though!

Thanks, K!

VA_Parky

Yay!! Our two heroes have made progress - and what wonderful progress it was!

Yes, but doesn't mean there won't be setbacks. [face_mischief]

Thanks so much for all your kind words. They meant a lot to me! [:D]

Star_Angel

And about this clue thing, could it have anything to do with the fact that it do say ?An Anakin/Padmé AU? after the title?

Oh, it's definitely an AU, all right. ;)

You raise some very intriguing questions, and all will be answered in the story. Just maybe not soon. :p

Thanks for reading!

AnakinLuver

describing Anakin was just... *guh*... and the hair, the lips, the jaw, the eyes, and the scar...

Yeah, it was fun for me, too. =P~

Anakin is indeed warming up to her, but he is still very much on guard. There is much Padme still does not know. [face_mischief]

I'm falling in love with Anakin all over again... how many times has that happened to me? like over 100?

I take that as quite a compliment. Thanks for reading!

lady_sapphire

Yes! An update...I've been waiting...I'm glad to see some progression in their relationship. I have a feeling that her hiring him is going to result in his staying a little bit longer

Yes, sorry about the wait. [face_blush] Unfortunately, I'm not able to update as frequently as I would like due to RL circumstances. As far as their relationship is concerned, they have made some progress. But they still have a LONG way to go. ;) Thanks so much for your review!

anakin_luver

phew...okay, that was just the highlight of my day. i had absolutely no idea we were going to see his face in this post...when he reached up to lower his hood...i swear on my life that my body stopped functioning for a moment. i was so shocked, and absolutely thrilled. and when he was being all "uncertain" and whatnot about lowering it, i was so convinced he wouldn't...i mean, it would just be too good to be true!

and then it happened and my heart just broke free of my body and soared...soared

I'm glad you liked it. :D

i feel like i'm in a movie. someone should make a movie of this. of just that one scene if they don't have time or whatever...that was just the most beautiful post ever. i'm so in love right now. gosh...i'm in love with this story.

Wow! [face_blush] Thank you so much!

Across_The_Stars-24

Thank you! :D I'm glad you liked the chapter. There was quite a bit being revealed here, other than just the stranger's name. ;)

jmsbndgrl

I don't think Anakin is dangerous, I think who he is associated with is though.

You never know... [face_whistling]

Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed the update. :)

Amidala66

the dream has me concerned though but i think that Anakin is good (a jedi)and is hiding out from the Empire.

As I mentioned to jmsbndgrl, you never know... [face_devil]

Thanks for your kind review! @};-

randomangel22

you did a marvelous job building the moment when anakin would reveal himself and it was worthwhile

Thank you! [face_blush] I'm glad you thought the pacing was right concerning his reveal.

let me just say that i almost died reading your description of anakin!! i think i held my breath when he took off his hood !!! i knew it was anakin i mean who else would padme dream about??

25. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Chapter 7

Padmé stood in the school's kitchen, humming contentedly to herself as she unpacked her purchases and placed them on the counter. She looked up as she heard footsteps approaching and saw Aiel trudging into the kitchen. Leaning against the long row of cabinets, Aiel crossed her arms over her chest and eyed her friend suspiciously.

"All right, what is going on, Padmé?"

Padmé smiled sweetly. "I'm not sure what you mean."

Aiel raised a single eyebrow as she snorted in disbelief. "I mean, you have been acting like a lovesick schoolgirl ever since you returned from the market. You've been singing in the hallways and now you're humming. Not to mention that nexu that ate the canara bird grin that you have on your face."

Padmé blushed furiously at her friend's assessment of her mood. Chewing her bottom lip nervously, Padmé contemplated whether or not she should confide in Aiel. Her need to share what had happened in the marketplace won out, and Padmé crossed the room to Aiel's side. Taking her friend's hands in her own, she told her everything ? the truth of her last trip to the abandoned sector, then finding the stranger in the market and finally her offer to mend her garden fence. When she finished her confessions, Padmé was disappointed to see Aiel shaking her head in disapproval.

"Padmé, this is not a good idea."

"But?he is in need of credits, food? I only wanted to ? "

"You know nothing about him, other than the fact that you think he is the man from your nightmares."

Padmé frowned, jerking her hands from Aiel's grasp. "I never described them as nightmares. And I know it is his eyes that I see."

Aiel reached up to hold Padmé's face within her hands. "Please, Padmé. Stop this now before it is too late. He told you that being around him could be dangerous. I'm worried about you."

Padmé had heard enough. She pulled away from Aiel, her mouth set in a hard line. "Now you're starting to sound like Sola."

Aiel sighed deeply. "That's because I'm starting to believe that perhaps Sola is right. It's just that?well?this is not like you, Padmé. It's as if you've become obsessed with these dreams, with this stranger."

Padmé rocked back on her heels at her friend's accusation. She was angry ? angry at Aiel, angry at Sola. Most of all, however, she was angry with herself. For deep inside, she knew Aiel was right. But they didn't understand what it was like to be tortured by such elusive dreams. Padmé knew that the key to finally unlocking their meaning resided with Anakin Skywalker, and she was certain that their encounter in that abandoned alleyway had not been an accident. Some inexplicable force had brought this man into her life for a reason, and she would not abandon her quest until she learned the truth.

But at what cost? the voice of reason interceded. What are you willing to risk to find the answers you seek?

Without hesitation, Padmé knew the answer.

Everything.

Padmé's voice sounded strangely flat and distant in her own ears as she addressed her lifelong friend. "I am going to take a leave of absence for a few days. I trust you will be able to manage without me, Aiel. After all, I am sure I have been of little help to you lately," she spat, "since, according to you, my every thought and action have obviously been focused on other things besides this school and its children."

She whirled around on her heel, ignoring Aiel's calls to her to return and discuss matters rationally as she stormed from the building. As she hurried down the narrow lane, Padmé was too entrenched in her own thoughts to notice the dark figure watching her carefully from within the shelter of a distant grove of low-hanging parasola trees.

She sat up in bed with a start, her heart pounding as she waited for the noise to repeat itself. Soon she heard it again, the sound of a blaster shot ripping through the early morning air. Scrambling from the bed, Padmé cautiously approached the window overlooking the garden. Outside, the sun had bar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.