main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga New Stories Index: March 2008

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by lazykbys_left, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    Hello, and welcome to the 2008 March New Stories Index for the Saga Board!

My name is lazykbys_left and and I'll be hosting this index until they pry my cold, dead fingers away from it. :D

This index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board for the current month. At the end of the month, this thread will be added to the master list along with those from the Before the Saga and Beyond the Saga boards.

New stories will be added to this list as I find them. Hopefully I won't miss any, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic via private message. Also, it would help a lot if you would put the following information into the first post of your fic.:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS- Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    inter-trilogy or IT - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK - Jacen/Tenel Ka
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies

The function of this thread is simply to list new fan fiction stories. If you need help in finding fics, please visit the Looking for fics? thread in Fan Fiction Resource. There's also a thing called the Link Machine which searches for words in the thread title.

If you have any questions about this index, feel free to send me a PM - but please keep in mind that I live in Japan and it might take a few hours for me to respond.

If you have any questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our friendly moderators:

VaderLVR64
    JadeSolo
    The_Face
    [link=http://boa

2. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 1, 2008

Title: What Was Never Mine
    Author(s): Gina
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Padmé
    Genre: AU, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: A few years after having parted ways with Anakin following the Battle of Geonosis, Padmé reflects on what she has lost.
    Notes:

Title: The Misadventures of Four Angels - The Dark Side of Scavenger Hunts
    Author(s): JmsBndGrl
    Characters: "Anakin's Angels" and their favorite Jedi
    Genre: Humor, Major AU (this is shameless)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Angel #1 and #3 participate in a scavenger hunt created by one of their fellow angel sisters and her indexing companion Unfortunately, Angel #3?s Obi-Wans and Angel #1?s Anakins are being neglected while the two angels are searching out clues, and the Jedi and clones are not happy about it.
    Notes: I haven't written one of these in a while, but after the week HandmaidenVeme and I had, I thought we needed something to laugh at. If you are reading this and not familiar with this, there are 7 other "Angel" stories, and although you can read them as a standalone, they do build on each other. If you are curious, all are linked in my profile.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars. I?m just borrowing George Lucas? characters for a bit.

3. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 2, 2008

Title: It's the Thought That Counts
    Author(s): Gina
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Genre: Vignette, Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: On her Naming Day, Padmé receives a well-meaning, but misguided surprise.
    Notes: This viggie is a birthday gift for a very talented, very funny and extremely smart lady whom I am proud to call my friend. Happy Birthday, VaderLVR64! [:D]

Title: A Tribute to the Mods
    Author(s): TrulyGhent
    Timeframe: ???
    Characters: The Mods [face_mischief]
    Genre: Humor, poem
    Keywords:
    Summary: All Hail the Mods!!!
    Notes: I know it's not exactly fanfic, still, hope you all get a kick out of it, especially the mods. Any and all comments are more than welcome!

4. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 3, 2008

Title: A Light in the Darkness
    Authors: Kelia and LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: RotS
    Characters: Anakin/Padmé, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, various Jedi
    Genre: Suspense/Drama, Romance, AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: As the Jedi move to arrest Palpatine, Anakin and Padmé go to warn the Jedi about a possible threat from the clones.
    Notes: Hello and welcome to our second collaboration!! This is the brainchild of both myself (Kelia) and LilyHobbitJedi and we hope you will enjoy. In an effort to keep DRL from interfering with our updating schedule, we will be updating every other week on Mondays. If you would like a PM, please let us know :)

Title: Breaking through the Darkness
    Author(s): DarthBecky
    Timeframe: RotJ
    Characters: Luke, Vader, Han/Luke, Sidious
    Genre: AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Just after the strike team for the Endor mission is announced, the Rebel Alliance is ambushed by the Imperial Fleet.
    Notes:

Title: Shrunken Drabbles
    Author(s): ShrunkenJedi
    Timeframe: various
    Characters: various
    Genre: drabbles
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Welcome! I've decided that in order to get better, I'm going to try to write an extremely short drabble each and every day, taking a topic and from 10 mins. to an hour or so and just going at it. Whether it produces results or not, it should be good entertainment and good practice. For me at least... you'll have to me the judge from the audience's point of view. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think!

5. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 4, 2008

Title: Vader's Ipod
    Author(s): Quigonjecca
    Timeframe: IT (Vader is 25)
    Characters: Vader, Palpatine, minor officers
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Darth Vader receives a 160g ipod for his 25th life day. Chaos follows.
    Notes: This is the result of a rabid plot bunny!
    Disclaimer: I don't make any money off this, I don't own these guys... yada yada yada

Title: Liaisons
    Author(s): DarthIshtar
    Timeframe: pre-RotJ
    Characters: Vader, Piett
    Genre: vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader and Piett share a moment of understanding.
    Notes: Happy b-day, Palpyisgod2!

Title: Records and a Room
    Author(s): Pallas-Athena
    Timeframe: post-TPM
    Characters: OC
    Genre: Angst, vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: A Jedi washout contemplates his past.
    Notes: This is just a little weird idea I had. Not sure I really like it, but *shrug* It's supposed to make the reader sort of go, "hum" or "huh." Thanks to obaona for betaing.

6. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 5, 2008

Title: Revenge of the Dark Side - Or Not?
    Author(s): NATIONALGREATNESS
    Characters:
    Genre: AU, black humour, horror
    Keywords:
    Summary:

Title: Top Three Reasons to Lock the Door
    Author(s): InyriForge
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Wedge/Mirax, Tycho, Wes, Hobbie
    Genre: humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Wedge and Mirax try to have a conversation.
    Notes: This is a challenge response written for a different community, but I'm sharing it here. It's also the first non-Beyond thing I've written.

Title: Climb Every Mountain (Unoriginal, I know)
    Author(s): Chukles38
    Timeframe: IT
    Characters: Can't Tell ya. :p
    Genre: Adventure, songfic of sorts
    Keywords:
    Summary: A man climbs every mountain, fords every stream, etc.
    Notes: A response for the LAS challenge, which this time around was to write a fic that somehow related to the song Climb Every Mountain from the Sound of Music. It is my humble attempt. As always, responses and constructive critisism are welcome.
    Indexer's Note: If side-scrolling does not occur on your browser, consider yourself lucky.

7. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 6, 2008

No new Saga stories were posted on the 6th. And no, I have no song parodies today. :D

- lazy

8. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 7, 2008

Title: Of all the droids in the galaxy
    Author(s): Kataja
    Timeframe: 0 ABY, inside ANH
    Characters: Ben, Luke, R2-D2
    Genre: Vignette, contemplation
    Keywords:
    Summary: When Luke has fallen asleep on the way to Mos Eisly, Obi-Wan contemplates on past and present, the future and the strange ways of the Force.
    Notes:

Title: Join the Empire
    Author(s): lazykbys
    Timeframe: probably IT
    Characters: um . . . OCs?
    Genre: song parody (In the Navy by Village People)
    Keywords:
    Summary: A song commissioned by the Imperial Forces Recruitment Office.
    Notes: I saw the Muppet version of the song on YouTube and inspiration struck.
    Indexer's . . . er . . .: Yep, it's a song parody. :D

Title: Forever
    Author(s): VaderLVR64
    Timeframe: ?
    Characters: OCs
    Keywords:
    Summary: A man falls in love . . . forever.
    Notes: Written for the March OC challenge. It might not meet the requirements exactly, but the muse would not be refused.

9. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 8, 2008

Title: Caring for children
    Author(s): Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 120 BBY - 120 ABY
    Genre: challenge fic (Muscial Challenge 2: Climb Every Mountain), single post
    Keywords: crèche, children
    Summary: Crèche master Rian and his life.
    Notes:

Title: Darkest Path Series II: The Dark Reign
    Author(s): Masterjedi343
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Abyss, Vader, Luke
    Genre: action/AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Part two of a hopefully 3-part saga. Abyss and Vader are reigning with the Star Forge. They seem to be unstoppable. Then they decide to invade Coruscant. Is this really a good move on their part? And what will come of Luke and the others? And how will they bring this threat down? Find out in this sequel.
    Notes: This of course is a sequel to the first story I wrote. That can be found here. You might want to look over the 1st one before starting on the 2nd.
    Indexer's Note: This has been reposted in the Beyond forum.

10. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 9, 2008

Title: One Last Hope
    Author(s): dancing_star
    Timeframe: during ESB
    Characters: Yoda, Luke
    Genre: humor, songfic (One Last Hope from Disney's Hercules)
    Keywords:
    Summary: A humorous take on Yoda?s decision to train Luke, Disney style.
    Notes: Okay, this isn?t the type of story I usually write, but when I heard the song, this just begged to be written. It?s humorous (hopefully) :p and written from Yoda?s POV but not in the style of his voice. 8-} The song is ?One Last Hope? from Disney?s Hercules.
    Disclaimer: I?m just stopping by a galaxy far far away and borrowing some of George Lucas?s characters. ;) I?ll try not to butcher them too much before I return them. :p

Title: Star Wars Episode IV: Freedom's Only Hope
    Author(s): Burning_Endor
    Timeframe: 0 BBY ~ 0 ABY
    Characters:
    Genre: AU, Action/Adventure, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: All his life, young Luke Skywalker has dreamt of piloting starfighters in space and fighting for the preservaion of stability in the Empire. When a battle over the backwater planet of Tatooine occurs, Luke doesn't think much of it... Until he is thrust into events that force him to choose between his desires of preserving Imperial stability and fulfilling his dreams of being a TIE starfighter pilot, exacting his revenge, or training in the ways of the thought-to-be-destroyed Jedi Order.
    Notes: This is an attempt to retell George Lucas's marvelous Original Trilogy. I own little to no intellectual property involved with this story. Please enjoy! :)

Title: Warphole: The Ultimate Crossover of Everything
    Author(s): Dethender & others
    Timeframe: ???
    Characters: various
    Genre: crossover, round robin
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This story may contain some serious pwnage and too many franchises that will make your head explode. Also, fictional versions of real people (eg. Chuck Norris) are in it, so expect hilariousness. Also, this is the first fan fiction I?ve written here. Don?t make fun of me. I have written stuff before, so don?t call me a newb. MY writing style is awful. But please don't judge it by that.

Title: Han's real motivation
    Author(s): Arcalian
    Timeframe: post-ANH, flashbacks to ANH and IT
    Characters: Han Solo, OCs, references to Luke, Obi-Wan, and Leia
    Genre: Just a touch AU vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Han's real reason for siding with the Rebels. He remembers something important.
    Notes:

11. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 10, 2008

Title: Spring 2008 H/L Fanfic Challenge Thread
    Author(s): various
    Timeframe: various
    Characters: Han, Leia, etc.
    Genre: alternate scene
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Challenge: Write an alternate scene that fits into canon where Leia reveals that Luke is her brother and their relationship is renewed as Han's fears for Luke as competition are put to rest.
    Indexer's Note: Obviously, this is a thread for challenge respones. I just might index those, too.

Title: Going Beyond Friendship
    Author(s): Flowerlady
    Timeframe: pre- to post-Clone Wars
    Characters: Adelyn Mallane, Anakin Skywalker, Nejaa Halcyon, Nyche Karath, Rostek Horn, Scerra Mallane, Valin Halcyon (Hal Horn), Yarlet Jenaves
    Genre: Romance, Angst, Novel
    Keywords:
    Summary: They never intended to fall in love... Nejaa Halcyon was a Jedi Master who was forbidden attachments and happy as one of the galaxy's protectors. Scerra Mallane was a teacher who thought she would find fulfillment in her young students. CorSec Officer Rostek Horn was her childhood friend and had just met the Jedi Master assigned to his unit, but they quickly became friends as well. None of them ever expected to be embroiled in an elaborate ruse that put them on a collision course that would test their friendship, fidelity, love and honor.
    Disclaimer: The universe and the characters belong to George Lucas and/or the authors who created them. I am not receiving anything but the pleasure of playing in George's sandbox.

Title: Anyone Who Had a Heart
    Author(s): Myriad_Daydreams
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH to RotJ era
    Characters: Mara Jade, some Palpatine
    Genre: vignette, introspection, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: A small insight into the lesser-known moments of Mara in her time as Emperor's Hand.
    Notes: I do not own Star Wars. This was partially inspired by Shelby Lynne's version of the song from which I shamelessly stole this title. :p Hope you enjoy my small foray into the world of Saga. Thoughts/feedback appreciated :) Thanks to my wonderful beta, divapilot @};-

Title: On New Wings
    Author(s): Arcalian
    Timeframe: from IT to shortly before RotJ
    Characters: OC Rebel pilot (Imperial defector)
    Keywords:
    Summary: A pilot's thoughts on graduating from one ship to another . . . and not for the first time, either.
    Notes: This whole story happened simply because I love the B-Wing. *shrug*

12. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 11, 2008

Title: Though Thy Voice be Still
    Timeframe: pre-TPM to pre-ANH
    Characters: Padmé, Sabé
    Keywords:
    Summary: Sabé's friendship with Padmé
    Notes: Written for my friend, Gina, on the occasion of her birthday! :D We usually exchange something funny, I know. But the angst muse is cooperating more than the funny muse, so I'm afraid this is it. :p Thank you for everything, but most of all for being such a good friend. [:D]

13. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 12, 2008

No new Saga stories were posted on the 12th.

- the lazy indexer

14. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 13, 2008

Title: What Lies in the Mind
    Author(s): RevansGhost aka. Tag des Todes
    Characters: The usual line up: Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Anakin, Padmè, etc.
    Genre: AU, action, adventure, mystery
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obiwan didn?t return to the Jedi Order after MelidaDaan. Quigon and Anakin face the Clone Wars together. However, it becomes apparent that the war is being manipulated and with the discovery of a boy the pieces begin to click.
    Notes: This is a story that I have already posted on another site, but have decided I would post a revised version here. This is my first story here, so I?m hoping I?m posting it correctly.
    Disclaimer: Don?t own Star Wars, and I make no money from this text.

Title: Managers of a Murdered Friend
    Timeframe: ANH
    Keywords:
    Summary: (see below)
    Notes: I was reading "The Wednesday Wars" by Gary Schmidt the other day and the book dealt with a young woman who was working on Bobby Kennedy's presidential campaign at the time that he was assassinated. Within a few minutes, I had this plot bunny of looking at Leia's reported death from the perspective of people who had helped run her campaign for Senate.

15. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 14, 2008

Title: Firefighters
    Author(s): Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JQ
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, OCs
    Genre: vignette, March Vignette Challenge response
    Keywords: lessons
    Summary: Anakin and a day of lessons
    Notes: Sequel to Lure of the holocron.

Title: The Last Goodbye
    Author(s): cdmcc
    Timeframe: between AotC and RotS
    Characters: OC and a few others - You'll see [face_batting]
    Genre: Detective/Noir [face_coffee]
    Keywords:
    Summary: A private investigator is hired to find a missing husband.
    Notes: I've been reading a lot of noir stuff so have decided to give it a go in the SW time frame. Can't promise clockwork like updates though [face_plain]

16. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 15, 2008

Title: Writer's Block
    Author(s): Darth Manion
    Timeframe: IT
    Genre: humor, parody, absurd
    Keywords:
    Summary: During the reign of the Empire, in order to keep public opinion in their favor, the Empire had to create a lot of pro-totalitarian propaganda. So when someone in Hollyworld decides to make a historical holo about the Clone Wars, the Empire is going to make sure that it reflects favorably on the Empire. That is, unless the movie bombs.
    Notes: Written for the March Essential Guide to OCs Challenge - Exploding Romance!

17. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 16, 2008

Title: From the Inside
    Author(s): Takianna
    Characters: Leia
    Genre: songfic (Climb Every Mountain)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leia's thoughts on the Rebellion during her time in Imperial dentention.
    Notes: Written for the Musical Challenge #2.

Title: Tender Shadows
    Author(s): The Musical Jedi & Alexis_Wingstar
    Timeframe: ROTS/IT, six years after The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students: Return of the Exchange Program
    Characters: Master Tobias McCal, Senator Koria Rimstar-Cor, some cannon characters both main and minor make appearances here and there.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Koria recently lost her husband, Awin Cor, to the war. As she grieves, she throws herself into her senatorial duties, and is reunited with her mentor Master McCal. With dark times ahead, they will have to turn to each other for survival.
    Notes: drama, action, romance
    Disclaimer: Star Wars and all things cannon to that universe belongs to George Lucas.

Title: Don't Go
    Author(s): little_miss_jedi
    Timeframe: TPM
    Characters: Amidala, Obi-Wan
    Genre: songfic (Don't Go by Kasey Chambers). Please don't run off screaming. Give it a try :)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Amidala surveying the wreckage after the Battle of Theed, runs into Obi-Wan.
    Notes: I wrote a similiar songfic a long time ago but I don't know where it went...but this one is better!
    Compulsive Linker's Note: Because I can. :D

Title: With You By My Side
    Author(s): Kelia
    Characters: Anakin and Padmé
    Genre: drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin dreams of losing Padmé.
    Notes: This is my response to The Vignette Challenge

18. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 17, 2008

No new Saga stories were posted on the 17th. At least, not on this board . . .

- lazy

19. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 18, 2008

Title: Senses
    Author(s): Toki-chan
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Anakin/Vader, Obi, Padme
    Genre: vignettes
    Keywords:
    Summary: Darkness always seems to want to destroy our senses, of what the light has given.
    Disclaimer: I will never own any of this ever. Period.

Title: Goodbye
    Author(s): LilyHobbitJedi
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre: vignette, songfic, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: During the fight on Mustafar, Anakin remembers his long friendship with Obi-Wan.
    Notes: This story is for the March Vignette Challenge. The song is Goodbye by the band Audio Adrenaline.The required words are in bold and the *?s indicate a flashback.

Title: Unto the Darkness of the Night
    Author(s): Idrelle_Miocovani
    Timeframe: probably IT
    Characters: Vader/Padmé
    Genre: vignette, songfic (The Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader offers Padmé a gift.
    Notes: This is a response to the Musical Songfic Roulette Challenge and I?m not exactly sure what I?ve written here. :p It?s an AU scenario where the events of the entire PT did not occur. It?s a somewhat dark (not overly) A/P vignette, although Vader/Padmé is closer to the mark. The rules of the challenge said that we had to use our Musical song in the piece somehow. I chose not to do it as a standard songfic. Instead, I tried to incorporate lines from the song into the dialogue and narrative of the piece. I?m not entirely happy with the way it turned out, but *shrug* that?s okay. My muse had an interesting idea that she didn?t bother to explain entirely to me. :p ;)

20. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 19, 2008

Title: Regard Not Dreams
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin dreams.
    Notes: Written for the Sketchpad March Challenge. The rules were these: [snipped by Indexer]
    Indexer's Warning: The required words for the challenge are in boldface.

Title: Scars that Bleed
    Author(s): Takianna
    Timeframe: RotJ
    Characters: Anakin and supporting group
    Genre: drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin struggles with Vader, or is it vice versa?
    Notes: Written for the Sketchpad March Challenge.
    Indexer's Complaint: The required words for the challenge are in boldface.

21. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 20, 2008

Title: Our Death, The Beginning
    Author(s): Healer_Bryony
    Characters: Beru, Owen
    Keywords:
    Summary: When Owen buys the droids, Beru prepares herself for the end.
    Notes: Another of my depressing fics . . . I hope you like it.

Title: Passing Mention
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Han, Vader
    Genre: vignette, missing scene
    Keywords:
    Summary: Han tries to confront Vader after a torture session.
    Notes: Response to a challenge for my 7th anniversary.

Title: Beauty and the Brained
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Han, the Rogues
    Genre: humor, vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: When Han has ill effects from a head injury, it's Leia to the rescue.
    Notes: This is a challenge from Juliet316--to kick off my 7th year here.
    Indexer's Note: Sorry about the summary, but it's the best I can do.

22. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 21, 2008

Title: Snow Day
    Author(s): Jaya Solo
    Timeframe: pre-ESB
    Characters: Luke, Leia, and Han
    Genre: vignette, fun
    Keywords:
    Summary: Luke discovers snow and ends up getting his friends to relax and have fun too.
    Notes: This is written for all of those that are like Luke, and are puzzled when this weird, cold substance falls from the sky. :)

23. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 22, 2008

Title: Purgatory
    Author(s): Helen_Taft
    Timeframe: possibly nowhen
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, etc.
    Genre: angst/action/romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: The self-sacrifice that ended his life has given Anakin an unexpected boon that he isn?t sure he can accept. Worse, it comes with conditions that might just be impossible to meet. A moment of redemption is one thing, but a full reformation another entirely.
    Notes: Thanks to VaderLVR64 for the help on where I can post this story.

24. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 23, 2008

No new Saga stories were posted on the 23rd.

- lazy

25. lazykbys_left

Feb 17, 2005
    New Saga Stories for March 24, 2008

Title: Prophecy of the Acolytes (aka The Parallel Dimension)
    Author(s): Angelic_Amidala
    Timeframe: Takes place at the same time as the saga in a parallel world/dimension to Star Wars.
    Characters: Na?Kim (Anakin/Darth Vader), Caelestis (Padmé Amidala), Eleigha (Leia), Obrahhon (Obi-Wan), Lu?Cas (Luke), Sidh (Palpatine/Darth Sidious), Shebah (Sabé)
    Genre: OC, Sabewan, A/P, Romance, Action/Adventure, Angst, Mystery
    Keywords: Padme, Anakin, Past Life, Karma, Prophecy
    Summary: In a parallel world live the Acolytes. Each acolyte preserves an element that is present in their galaxy to prevent chaos in their homelands and keep all elements in check. Two acolytes, Anakin and Padmé (as Na?Kim and Caelestis in the parallel world), are surrounded by a mysterious prophecy written in one of the scrolls of the Elemental Temple. The outcome of the prophecy depends on them and determines the fates of their other parallel lives as Anakin and Padmé in the Star Wars Galaxy, as well as those involved with them (Leia, Obi-Wan, Luke, Palpatine & Sabé) along with the balance of the elements. Destiny is in their hands but are they aware of their importance? Will they be able to defend it or will they destroy what they are meant to guard? Whatever they do it will affect their parallel lives as Anakin and Padmé.
    Notes: All characters belong to George Lucas except for the ones I made up.

Title: The Old Days
    Timeframe: Three years after a certain couple's marriage, which probably puts this fic before RotJ.
    Characters: Anakin and Obi-Wan
    Genre: AU, vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Two old friends are just trying to enjoy a night out on the town.
    Notes: Written purely for fun because I wanted to see the boys in this situation at this time in their lives. :p

Title: Inexorable Pain
    Author(s): Jaina_and_Jag
    Timeframe: post-RotS
    Characters: Anakin/Vader
    Genre: drama/angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin has re-emerged for a moment.
    Notes: This was written for The Reborn Viggie Challenge. Big thanks to NYCitygurl for betaing this! [:D] :D This is my first time writing Anakin/Vader and only my second time writing something in The Saga. I really hope that it turned out all right.
    Disclaimer: Not my characters. Oh how I wish they were, but I think George might get angry if I tried to take them.
    Indexer's Grumble: The required words for the challenge are in boldface. Grr.

Title: The Warriors
    Author(s): Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: AU, possible Canon, action, adventure, songfic (You Got the Touch by Stan Bush)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan are the way two friends should always be.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars, or the song You Got The Touch. I'm just a fan with a story to tell. :)
    Hi everyone: This song fic is dedicated to a very special friend, who for me embodies the words of this song. I hope you all like it. The song is from Transformers The Animated Movie, and is one of my favorite workout songs. For those of you who are reading The Hitman, I probably won't be posting until after I get back from WrestleMania 24, thank you for your patience.

Title: Deception
    Author(s): Angelic_Amidala
    Characters: Anakin/Darth Vader, Padmé Amidala, Obi-W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.