main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga New Story Index: August 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star_Angel, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    The New Stories Index: August 2006

A new Month, a new Index and a bunch of new Stories?

Welcome to the New Stories Index for The_Saga Board!

My name is Star_Angel and I?m going to be the one staying with you for now on, well, at least for a little while.

We will try to update this index daily, and, at the end of the month, a link to this thread will be placed into the Fan Fiction Resource Forum's Master Index along with the Story Indexes from the two other fan fiction forums here at the Jedi Council.
    The stories are added to the index in no real order. It is all completely random.

However, before we start I have a few things to say;

Since this is a lot more work to take on then what you guy might think, I want to thank delta-7starfighter for volunteering to help me out when I won?t be able to.

And, speaking on helping me with this, there is a few things, all simple, but all would help me out so much:

When you start a new fic, I would recommend you having one of this cheats up in the first post:

Title:
    Author: The word Me is not the correct answer for this blank ? username is preferred
    Timeframe: Examples of this would be OT, Saga, Clones Wars, ROTS, Pre-ROTS ? Not AU, if you don't know, then think about how old the main characters are and go with that
    Characters:
    Genre: If the story is AU, then put it here. Same thing goes with: vignette/One post's, songfic or crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

It?s not hard to answerer, I have one of these things in the first post of all my stories so I should know. Also if you don?t have this fact in, I will only post the title and author.

Common terms and abbreviations in fanfic, that will help you (newbie or not) to keep up, list:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A ? Anakin/Amidala (Padmé)
    V/P ? Vader/Padme
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/K - Jaina/Kyp
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala(Padmé)
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    Siriwan ? Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi
    Sabewan ? Obi-Wan and Padmés handmaiden Sabé
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS - Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    inter-trilogy or IT - between the two trilogies (Between Episodes 3 and 4)
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies (stories like this should be put in the Beyond_the_Saga forum)
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies (stories like this should be put in the Before_the_Saga forum)
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv
    series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to
    join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song
    ------------------

Oh, and being the weird and confused person that I am, it might happen that I miss your fic, I hope that I don?t, but if I do, feel free to pm the information + link to Star_Ange

2. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    4 New Stories for August 1, 2006

Title: A Smudged Spoon
    Author: CherryLightsaber
    Timeframe: Pre-AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, etc.
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: spoon, smudge
    Summary: Anakin thought he knew everything about his master... until one night, during dinner.
    Notes: This is my response to the sixth Speedwriters' Association challenge. The challenge was to write a short story about Anakin and Obi-Wan having a huge argument about something completely trivial and petty.

Title: A Message from Heaven
    Author: Princess_Elisabeth
    Timeframe: Post RotS
    Characters: Vader(Anakin) and Padmé
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Vader receives something...I won't say more!
    Notes:

Title: Soul of Hatred
    Timeframe: 2 years after TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc.
    Genre: Action, Horror, Drama
    Keywords: spirits, possession
    Summary: A year after the horrors in the Jedi Temple, Obi-Wan and Anakin are sent to the jungle planet of Nardyrs. There, something within Obi-Wan's soul begins to resurface... something he never knew was there.
    Notes:

Title: Far Away
    Author: TigerofRobare
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Anakin did not turn to the Dark Side, but has instead been instrumental in defeating Palpatine, Dooku, and Ventriss. Just after consignment to the Phantom Zone, the Death Star has arrived in orbit around Alderaan. In this fic, Anakin and Padme had only Luke, Palps and company are in their mid-forties.
    Notes:

3. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    4 New Stories for August 2, 2006

Title: Pirates
    Author: Star_Angel
    Timeframe: unknown.
    Characters: Padmé Naberrie, Anakin Skywalker Jack Sparrow (yes, you did see right), Siri Tachi, Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, OC's, Luke, Leia, Ruwee and Jobal, other's...
    Genre: AU, crossover (Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean/Cutthroat Island/Piratica), Action, Romance, humor, Drama, some angst?
    Keywords: Pirates, space, ship, love, hell, sword etc.
    Summary: Never knowing your parents is hard for any child, young Padmé Naberrie isn?t an exception, but when she finds a small medallion in pure gold, the story to her past and to her future is just waiting to be found, but not knowing that what she seek, might not be what she was looking for, she leaves for an adventure of a lifetime.
    Notes: Well, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 got here recently, and after seeing that and the first movie?again, somehow this plot bunny got into my head.

Title: What's the Scoop?
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Anakin, etc.
    Keywords: ice cream, food, holonet
    Summary: The Jedi Council strikes again with its horrible sense of humor. This time, Anakin is forced to be a test-taster on the famous ice cream company Huhgin-Jrazz's hot holonet show 'The Next Huhgin-Jrazz Scoop'.
    Notes: This is my entry for the Anakin/Vader Summer Challenge in which Anakin gets a new job. I picked number 22: taste tester for the galaxy's best-known ice cream company.

Title: Imparting
    Author: Jedi Trace
    Timeframe: Unknown
    Characters: Unknown
    Genre: Poem
    Keywords: Challenge response, Mara Jade
    Summary: Written for the Balladeer Challenge in the Mara Jade Skywalker character discussion thread: Bring your lyric and prose-writing talents into harmony by composing a vignette that incorporates the words of a song or poem into a Song Fic or Poem Fic about Mara. Or even waken your Muse to write original lyrics or poetry. Can be set at any time during Mara?s life. Must be canon, meaning that fits within the context of existing profic.
    Notes:

Title: Colors of The Wind
    Author: HeKilledYounglings
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Darth Vader, The Emperor, Mariana Nafur, Anakin Skywalker, Imperial Troops.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Darth Vader finds love on Naboo ten years after Padme's death. Can he trust his heart? Can he bring himself to trust her?
    Notes:

4. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 3, 2006

Title: The Better Know Your Master/Padawan Show
    Author: jackyyy17
    Timeframe: After TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, and OC
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Obi-Wan and Anakin are guests on the Better Know Your Master/Padawan Show.
    Notes: This is a response to The Speedwriters Association:
    Obi-Wan and Anakin have a huge argument over something completely trivial and petty.
    Must include the words: chattering, finish, fire, sharpen, and grandson

Title: The Proposal
    Author: darthzeppo
    Timeframe: Post AOTC
    Characters: Anakin Padme
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Woman Scorned
    Author: RX_Sith
    Timeframe: During the end of ROTS and afterwards
    Characters: Padmé as Darth Scorn, Darth Sidious
    Genre: AU
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This was written for the Darth Padmé challenge at Warrior Queen, Gentle Lady. Padmé is actually evil here in this. I didn't fully read the rules to the challenge, but I'll leave this still as what I already posted. Sorry.

Title: May I Offer You A Drink?
    Author: amidalachick
    Timeframe: RotS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Padmé, Anakin, Threepio
    Genre: AU, dark humor, a touch of angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Even Obi-Wan loses his temper once in a while...
    Notes: I ended up using one of the sentences from the First Sentence Challenge for this viggie. It was inspired by a line from Matthew Stover's novelization of RotS. Warning: Character death.

Title: Remembering Jocasta's Wisdom
    Author: Nemhain
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Deceitful Redemption
    Author: satanat_solo
    Timeframe: Post AOTC
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi Council, Count Dooku, Palpatine, OC?s.
    Genre: Drama/Romance, Action/Adventure
    Keywords:
    Summary: Directly after the events of ATOC, as a result of his behavior and suspected attachment to Senator Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker is sent to a Jedi Rehabilitation Facility to re-assess his dedication to the Jedi Order and the Code. There he must learn to master his feelings or face expulsion from the Order.
    Notes:

5. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    4 New Stories for August 4, 2006

Title: Merry Sithmas
    Timeframe: Sometime between now and Christmas.
    Characters: Padmé, OC?s
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This was written for the Dark Padmé challenge at Warrior Queen, Gentle Lady. Padmé is actually (well, you?ll see) here in this. I know it's not exactly the season for this, but it's what came to mind

Title: The Flames Within
    Author: 92SE-R
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    My first shot at a poem, of sorts. Probably done wrong, but I figured, what the heck...

Title: The Shifting Future
    Author: EGKenobi
    Timeframe: Saga
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, Mace Windu, Padme, , the Jedi Council and some O/C?s
    Keywords: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon
    Summary: A new evil is revealing itself, which will be the greatest threat to the Jedi Order.
    Notes:

Title: The Undead
    Author: Y2K2
    Timeframe: Clone Wars, around the events of Episode 3, before Anakin turned
    Characters: Clone troopers, a Jedi Knight named Sarah Junlk
    Genre: AU, Horror
    Keywords: Undead, Clone Wars
    Summary: On the spooky CIS-controlled planet of Rojah, a small Clone force and a detirmined Jedi Knight will make a stand and test themseleves as they venture into unknown regions of both their minds and body, and see what fear will limit them to. A plague breaks out and infects their host by first killing them and then reanitmating them with one purpose in mind... kill.
    Notes: It was going to happen sooner or later in the Star Wars world

6. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for August 5, 2006

Title: A Wife in Need
    Author: AnakinLuver
    Timeframe: AU ROTS
    Characters: A/P, Obi-wan, Bail, Mon
    Genre: Drama, Conflict, AU, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and Padme's marital problems take ahold of Padme in ways she couldn't imagine.
    Notes: I know many of you believe A/P had a flawless marriage, but this vig will be the total opposite of that.

Title: Underneath
    Author: CrazyAni
    Timeframe: RotS-ish
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme, Palpatine and others
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    What if Vader and Obi-Wan could go all way back after Mustafar? Would the events turn out differently, and Obi-Wan could save his friend from the Dark Side?
    Notes: Another time-travel fic from me if you want to call it so.

Title: Embracing Destiny
    Author: soxtalon
    Timeframe: Post EP III (roughly a month or two)
    Characters: Darth Vader (mainly)
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Darth Vader deals with Episode III happenings
    Notes:

Title: One-Winged Angel
    Author: Ace_Venom
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This plot bunny hit me when I was trying to beat Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts 2.

Title: On the Edge? A Smugglers Tale
    Author: Milteck
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    A First Sentance Challenge short story

7. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    7 New Stories for August 6, 2006

Title: The Misadventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi: Ch 1: "A Jedi in Woman's Clothing"
    Author: hyperspace_police
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Obi-Wan, Siri, Anakin, Yoda...
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Originally written for an embarassing moments challenge on another board (where I post as jeepgirl) it is a comical tale from the misadventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Here we find the usually proper Jedi Knight in a very interesting situation that forces him to have to borrow clothing from a freind, who just happens to be a girl.
    Notes:

Title: From my point of view
    Author: Ceethreepio
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Obi-wan, Vader, Luke
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Great White Vader- NOT a Moby Dick Crossover
    Author: palpyisgod2
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    this was inspired by a picture on ophelia's "I'll trade you this picture..." thread. Although this wasn't a winnig image, the bunny bit.

Title: Mark of Possession
    Author: YellowDart
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: I will always come back to you. I promise
    Author: Azure_Angel
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Exodus
    Author: Darth_Father-in-law
    Timeframe: about twenty years after Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Leia Amidala- Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Gale Skywalker, Padmé Amidala- Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Mara Jade, Lumia Sinas, Minya Organa, Bail Organa
    Genre: drama, action, mystery, thriller, adventure
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    The twins Leia and Luke decide to find out what happened to their father almost twelve years ago. Little they know that when entering the world of secrets, they also enter the world of villainy and treachery.
    Notes: This isn?t a story for A/P, L/M, or H/L lovers. I am sad to tell that Anakin is dead and Han doesn?t appear in this story. Mara and Luke are just friends. This will be a fun ride, I promise, and I hope many of you will join me in this ride.
    I have already planned a sequel for this, so...We?ll see.

Title: Destiny's Hope
    Author: Tych_sel
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This fic takes place apporximately twenty years after the end of my previous Saga fic, Destiny's Choice, placing it at the begining of A New Hope, were we in canon.

8. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    2 New Stories for August 7, 2006

Title: Drabbles of a Flir
    Author: Brant_Flir
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    The Drabbles are about my OC character, Lance Flir, an AWOL ARC Trooper turned Rebel Soldier turned Jedi Knight turned.... (we'll see when i get a chance to update the LANCE FLIR SERIES)
    Notes:

Title: The Sandtrooper's Story
    Author: Terek_Deckard
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

9. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    2 New Stories for August 8, 2006

Title: Absurdity Abounds - Ultimate Drabble Challenge
    Author: JadeSolo
    Timeframe: mostly PT - OT
    Characters: PT & OT folk, OCs, a few Before & Beyond
    Genre: all of them
    Keywords: drabbles
    Summary: My offerings for the Ultimate Drabble Challenge
    Notes: Sometimes I'll have a theme running through all five drabbles, sometimes I won't. Once in a while I'll use settings from Before and Beyond, but mostly these will take place during Saga. Basically, expect randomness.

Title: The Amplifier Amplifies
    Author: Exxaciel
    Timeframe: After ROTJ, approximately 4, 5 years.
    Characters:
    Genre: Uh, AU definitely, maybe some angst.
    Keywords:
    Summary: A mishap concerning a redeemed/rescued Anakin Skywalker and a paranormal talents amplification device type thingy causes major havoc at Stargate Command.
    Notes: This is set in the SG-C, so Gate fans will see some familiar faces. Jedi Knight/Healer Naroko and her Padawan Ari rescued Anakin from the Death Star after he told Luke to leave him. An author moderately irritated with Anakin?s physical difficulties (i.e., me) dumped Anakin in a Goa?uld sarcophagus so he doesn?t need major life support. However, he still has the prosthetics and major scarring. Somewhere along the line AAN ran into Corrixel, a young N?ryt (a saurian being similar in build to a velociraptor with spikes) who promptly adopted Anakin as a foster father and addresses him as ?An?kin?. Captain Mariah Sanders is host to a Tok?Ra named Kulamar and is the unknown fifth member of SG-1. Chong Sin, Nicolai Tchaikowscovitch, Hiro Nagasuru, and Ana Harrison are four lieutenants that are part of out ?international cadet exchange program? for the base. Darril, Daryl, and Larry are Marines. Randy VonHoffenheimer is the local mathematics wiz. Everytown is a nexus world connecting every storyline/parallel universe/alternate dimension/ etc. thinkable and it the reason that so many characters are on Earth. (inhales after reading above paragraph in one long breath) Okay, now onto the story.

10. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 9, 2006

Title: Troubled Waters
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre: canon, AOTC missing moment
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    After returning from Geonosis, Obi-Wan and Anakin must deal with the ramifications of what has happened to both of them.
    Notes: This is very short story in two parts.

Title: Lament of a Father
    Timeframe: During ANH
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Something I came up with in about a half hour during lunch break at work. I have a couple more ideas for similar in-movie kind of explorations...if liked, I might work out a few more.

Title: Remembrance
    Author: Noelie
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This was made because Ish and I were talking about the PTS I went through after the Nick Berg Murder. I couldn't eat, sleep and I didn't go SEE anything. I wondered idly in our messages what it would have felt like for Obi-Wan for a few weeks after watching the death of the Jedi and the younglings, when he knew the killer.

Title: I am Leia Skywalker
    Author: Leia_Daughter
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Imperial Scholars Publishing
    Author: JadeSolo
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy (12 years post-ROTS)
    Characters: OC
    Genre: Library science?
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    An Imperial scholar provides his account of a Mon Calamari wedding ceremony.
    Notes: Dusting off old fics. I wrote this in response to a challenge in Inara's alien discussion thread (that I can't seem to find) - depict an alien wedding ceremony without too many real-world influences.

Title: Minute Mayhem
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This is my response to the Ultimate Drabble Challenge. Enjoy!

11. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    3 New Stories for August 10, 2006

Title: Tears and Rain
    Author: Luna_Nightshade
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padmé, Vader, Obi-Wan
    Genre: AU, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    When Padmé wakes on Mustafar and secretly witnesses Obi-Wan leave Vader for dead, she chooses to rescue her husband before he dies so that she may find the answers she seeks.
    Notes: In this AU, Obi-Wan did not stow away on Padmé?s ship, but instead followed her in his own without her knowledge.

Title: Cheaters Never Prosper
    Author: emeraldshadow
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    A couple of months ago Brodiew challenged me to write a story where Bail Organa?s character was attacked and Leia was called upon to defend him. It took me a while to get around to writing it and even now that I have, I?m certain this isn?t what he had in mind. I hope he and you the reader still enjoy it though.

Title: Half-Life
    Author: JediNemesis
    Timeframe: just after ROTS.
    Characters: OC. Various canon characters mentioned in passing.
    Genre: Er . . . search me
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Written at work, which just goes to show what a hive of activity a university office is during the long vacation.

12. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    2 New Stories for August 11, 2006

Title: In the Shadow of Doubt
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé, Obi-Wan, Sabé
    Genre: short story (two parts)
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    I?ve never been happy with how easily Anakin seemed to suspect that his wife had cheated on him ? with Obi-Wan of all people! ? so I decided to write a little background piece. An AU?probably.
    And?the devil made me do it.

Title: Wrong Or Right
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Angst, Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    A sort of missing scene at the end of AOTC. After Anakin and Padme are married the young Jedi is seized by an uneasy feeling as the weight of his actions finally catch up to him.
    Notes: This is my first time writing A/P and I?m not really an A/P ?shiper so go easy on me *sheepish smile*

13. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Storie for August 12, 2006

Title: Territorial Disputes
    Author: Gina
    Timeframe: Between AOTC and ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Genre: Humor, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    What happens when the honeymoon ends and married life begins?
    Notes: Just a humorous (hopefully) look at the more "realistic" side of what married life was probably like for the Skywalkers.

Title: A Knight without Armor
    Author: Magehound
    Timeframe: post-ESB, before ROTJ
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Luke, Leia
    Summary: Luke is sent on a Intelligence mission shortly after ESB. he needs to gather information about a new super-weapon of the Empire..the "Emperor's Hand"...
    Notes: this fic was written as a response to a challenge from brodiew.

Title: Only you
    Author: EmpressJade
    Timeframe: Set during the dark hours of RotS.
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: Vignette, Angst and romance
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    We see Anakin Skywalker wrestle with his deep emotions and that of his inner dragon,
    as he reflects memories of his life. Persuading him to make the big step in the life changing fatal decision he makes
    before he sets out to help the Chancellor in order to prevent his wife Padme?s life from hanging in the balance.
    Notes: This is my first-time Vignette, which is inspired by a scene in Ep III where both Anakin and Padme,
    gaze across the cityscape of Coruscant while being in The Jedi Council level in the Temple,
    and being in her apartment quarters, I did found it quite a moving scene in the film, you might find some words similar
    with the novel of the film, by Matthew Stover, I also do not own anything from the book.

Title: Rising From the Ashes
    Author: Darth_Malvagio
    Timeframe: During and after ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin/Vader, Yoda, Dooku, Palpatine/Sidious, and more to come
    Genre: Drama, Action. Semi Crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    What would happen if certain events in episode III happened differently, all leading to the rise of a phoenix.
    Notes: I had the idea for this story for awhile, and I couldn?t resist writing it. Hopefully this will be better received than the other story I did. I hope this will be as fun for you guys to read, as it was for me to write it. Please post as many comments as possible, and please feel free to point out any mistakes I made. Please keep in mind that some background information about some of the characters (like stuff from the books and comics) was slightly altered for this story.

Title: Troubles
    Timeframe: Pre-AOTC
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    While doing some mission related research Anakin musses on his differing relationships with Obi-Wan and Palpatine?and a few other things there and here.
    Notes: This is a response to the The Wordy Fic challenge

Title: Vader's Test
    Timeframe: 10 years post RotS
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

14. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 13, 2006

Title: Precious Gift
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: Thirteen years after ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Mara, Yoda?.
    Keywords: Anakin, Luke
    Summary: Anakin defeated the Sith yet still lost what was precious to him. Thirteen years later Anakin gets an unexpectant surprise.
    Notes: I know what you?re all thinking ?What is she doing writing another story? She hasn?t finished the other ones yet.? Don?t worry They will be completed. I just couldn?t wait to post this wonderful idea for a fic The bunny bit hard.

Title: Waiting for You
    Author: jmsbndgrl
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Anakin and Padmé
    Genre: Romance, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    An extended ending to ROTJ. What Anakin?s spirit did after leaving the celebrations on Endor. Vignette.
    Notes:

Title: The Simpsons Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Brat
    Author: Eon-Wan-Mome_NT
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Return to Mustafar
    Author: epithree
    Timeframe: 1 y post-ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda...
    Genre: Alternate Universe
    Keywords:
    Summary: Now being trained by Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan must face several trials, such as his return to Mustafar.
    Notes:

Title: A Daughters Wish
    Author: Vader_Princess
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters: Leia Skywalker, Darth Vader, Bail Organa
    Genre: Angsty Drama, and (just a pinch of) cuteness
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Vader is on Alderaan when he runs into a 12 year old Princess Leia, and that was day the world was turned upside down. The day that reveals something that one sentence would change both their lives forever, for better...or for worse. Leia I am your Father.
    Notes: I know this is kinda weird and confusing but let me explain! Last year I use to carry around a notebook full of stupid ideas I thought I'd never post just so they'd dislodge themselves from my brain and so I could move on to better ideas. I wrote this really stupid story that was just AWFUL that involved Leia finding out Vader was her father when she was 12 that somehow ended up a Star Wars/Earth crossover. Well I got an idea for a sequel and started writing it down and discovered it didn't sound so stupid, and being my lazy self I didn't feel like writing a good prequel so I just posted it instead. But now that Time Trap is such a success and people are getting confused going ?huh how did that happen?? I decided I'd write a prequel that would do all you faithful readers proud. So ahhh??..Enjoy!

Title: Escape
    Author: Yodan
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    A Poem
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

15. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 14, 2006

Title: The Storm
    Author: JediNemesis
    Timeframe: Between AOTC and ROTS.
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker. Others mentioned/implied
    Genre: AU . . . horror? Angst? Not sure.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Written late at night, with the usual knock-on effect. Later the hour, weirder the fic. Also, this is my second vignette in a week, which means there must be something wrong with me.

Title: The Truth About Sifo-Dias
    Timeframe: pre-TPM to TPM
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Mace, Yoda
    Genre: drama, action
    Keywords:
    Summary: Yoda discovers a terrible truth as Jedi master Sifo-Dias is about to be transferred to the temple at Ossus
    Notes: Obi-Wan is a minor character... for now

Title: At Freedom's End
    Author: Independence1776
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    A Jedi Padawan tries to survive the Purges.
    Notes:

Title: The Prerogative of Weakness
    Author: Mathom
    Timeframe: RotS
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin/Vader, Obi Wan
    Genre: AU, Angst, Drama, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    On her way to save Anakin at Mustafar, Padmé realizes she has to make a decision.
    Notes: My response for the 'Darth' Padmé challenge at Warrior Queen, Gentle Lady.

Title: When Worlds Collide
    Author: MODERN GRAMMER and HeKilledYounglings
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Anakin's had enough of Padme Amidala and ventures off on a vacation to meet a hot babe forcing Obi-Wan to chase him down where he meets up with his former girlfriend another hot babe.
    Notes:

Title: Blood and Money
    Author: yuna_kenobi
    Timeframe: between esb and rotj
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Lando, Chewbacca and original characters
    Genre: Adventure, action
    Keywords: vignette, space battles
    Summary: Lando in search of Han is captured by pirates to lure Luke for the imperial bounty
    Notes: PG, have fun!

16. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for August 15, 2006

Title: Brothers
    Author: obsessedwithSW
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: ARC-Trooper Short Story- "Final Mission"
    Author: DarthKuk
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This isn't much, but after a lot of artwork depicting clones, I thought I would have a go at a short story. The original version is posted on my webpage,
    KukMan's Site
    under "Final Mission"
    along with a short informative piece about ARC weapons and gear.
    here

Title: Just Sith It
    Timeframe: Between RotS and ANH
    Characters: Darth Vader, various other SW characters
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Darth Vader is assigned the job of advertising executive to supplement the Empire's "Death Star" fund that Darth Sidious frivously mismanages.
    Notes:

Title: Republic Commando: Darasuum Tracinya
    Author: phalanax
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Transcend Your Chains
    Timeframe: RotS AU
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padmé, Xenosaga characters
    Genre: Action/Drama/Romance
    Keywords: crossover, Xenosaga, aliens
    Summary: As the Clone Wars draw to a close, a mysterious force appears in the galaxy, intent on destroying all life. However, there is hope...
    Notes: This a crossover between Xenosaga and Star Wars, but don?t fear! There will be a provided backstory to ensure that confusion will be quite low.

17. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 16, 2006

Title: Honourable Death
    Author: leia_naberrie
    Timeframe: post-TPM. (Two years after the Battle of Naboo). AU.
    Characters: Padmé, Eirtaé, Panaka.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    There are very few honours a renegade Queen can give her dying friend, but there is one that remains a handmaiden?s prerogative. In this AU, Queen Amidala lost Naboo to the Trade Federation.
    Notes: This is a response to the "Darth Padmé" challenge over at WQGL.

Title: Unspoken
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Characters: Obi, Ani
    Genre: poem, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Poem from Obi?s POV about Anakin?s fall to the Darkside.
    Notes:

Title: Out of Character
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Padme
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    aboard the refugee transport lust envy & pride lead to wrath. It?s an evil Anakin fic hence the title.
    Notes:

Title: The New CIS
    Author: darkhorizen
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Achey Breaky Dukes
    Author: BaronCoop
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: No Bravery
    Author: frankieskywalker
    Timeframe:
    Characters:

Genre: songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    lyrics are in normal font. can you guess whos thoughts these are?

18. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    6 New Stories for August 17, 2006

Title: Restoration
    Author: ZaraValinor
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Betrayal of Faith
    Author: Gina
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Padmé, Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre: AU, Vignette, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Written for the Dark Padmé challenge at Warrior Queen, Gentle Lady

Title: Where Are You Now
    Timeframe: Episode IV
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Luke, Vader, Beru, Owen, Senor Stormie
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Apparently, Vader is being sponsored by Acme now.
    Notes:

Title: We Will Never Forget
    Author: Araxie
    Timeframe: Sometime before ROS
    Characters: Bail and Bhera Organa
    Genre: Vignette, drama
    Keywords: Bail and Bhera Organa
    Summary: Bail and Bhera suffer the loss of a baby.
    Notes: Bhera suffers a miscarriage, and in the process nearly dies. Bail ponders the events that have happened.

Title: Remember Me This Way
    Author: VA_Parky
    Characters: Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: Challenge Response, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    As she dies, Padmé remembers Anakin's final promise.
    Notes: My very first challenge response ever (boy, I hope I did this right). This was written in response to RyooNaberrie's latest challenge.

Title: One More Season
    Timeframe: Episodes II - IV
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Luke, Anakin, Beru, Owen
    Genre: Drama? I guess
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Owen Larrs tells his side of the story
    Notes:

19. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for August 18, 2006

Title: An Empire of His Own Making
    Author: jedi_master_gimpy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Hehe,so I really shouldn't have done this considering I have two other posts demanding my attention and being difficult, but...*shrugs* When the plot bunnies bite and the words just flow out...

Title: Beware of Gungans bearing gifts?
    Author: leia_naberrie
    Timeframe: post-TPM. (Six years after the Battle of Naboo).
    Characters: Padmé, Handmaidens, Sifo-Dyas.
    Genre: AU, border-line Darkness.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    A deal with the Devil never ends well, but is any price too high for a monarch to pay for her people?s freedom? In this AU, Naboo was lost to the Trade Federation.
    Notes: This is a sequel to Honourable Death, but it is not necessary to read that story to understand this.

Title: Let It Rain
    Author: Rilwen_Shadowflame
    Timeframe: post AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Padme
    Genre: vignette
    Keywords: Anakin, Padme, Naboo
    Summary: Anakin and Padme enjoy some time on Naboo after the wedding.
    Notes: Just felt like branching out...this is my first attempt at A/P, please be gentle.

Title: Space Drabble
    Author: Lea-El
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    This is a response to the Drabble challenge.
    Notes:

Title: The Meaning of Sacrifice
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe: Rots/ End of Return of the Jedi
    Characters: Anakin/Vader, Padmé, OC?s, Luke, the Emperor?
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    A simple act of caring shown by Padmé causes a certain Sith Lord to realize the sacrifices to be made in his own life.
    Notes:

20. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    3 New Stories for August 19, 2006

Title: Sithed
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This will go quickly. I've written all of the songs and most of the dialogue ahead of time, so I'm going to post at least every three days. Many thanks to Steven Schwartz, Winnie Holzman and Gregory Maguire for bringing Wicked to the stage. I hope you guys enjoy this. It's very unusual!

Title: Recruitment
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This is not pre-approved, just something I wrote out of fun for entertainment that I thought I'd share. Pink 5 (Stacey) belongs to Trey Stokes. The acting skills belong to Amy Earhart.

Title: All Who Have Loved
    Author: iLoveAnakin7
    Timeframe: Post TPM
    Characters: Anakin with mentions of others.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    While walking through the Temple halls, Anakin reflects on his young life, and the events that have transpired since he was freed from slavery.
    Notes:

21. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for August 20, 2006

Title: Meanings and Choices
    Author: Star_Angel
    Timeframe: During chapter 1 of the Clone Wars-series, between the meting in Palpatine's office and the departure from Coruscant, but it's an AU and it probably didn't happen.
    Characters: Anakin and Padmé
    Genre: I have no idea, but it's an AU/missing scene one-post thing.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Padmé tries to knock some sense into Anakin by trying to explain the meaning of leadership.
    Notes:

Title: Flash Squadron
    Author: FanakinSolo
    Timeframe: 20 BBY
    Characters: RC-4887, Fiver; RC-4739, Fi; RC-8311, Vertra; RC-2006, Mal
    Genre: Action, Humor (that last one is a little underdone (if that's a word...))
    Keywords: team, gun, air, vacuum, operation
    Summary: It's Flash Squadron's first mission together. When Separatists appear, everything goes wrong.
    Notes:

Title: Bewildering Company
    Author: Meredith_Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Written for the Speedwriter?s Association?s 7th challenge: It is Obi-Wan's birthday, and he gets less-than-welcome birthday presents from at least three SW villains.
    - One villain must be from Before the Saga, one from the Saga, another from Beyond the Saga. (villains' eras are the predominant ones)
    - A character from a completely unrelated franchise must make a cameo.

Title: A Different Point of View
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    The following is part I of an expounding on the end of RotJ...a more indepth look at what's going on all from Anakin and Vader's POV. I hope you dig..

Title: A Brother's Will
    Author: AnakinLuver
    Timeframe: An AU Mustafar scene
    Characters: Mostly Ani/Obi, some Padme, and appearance by Sids
    Genre: Angst, Drama, a little action, and etc.
    Keywords: Brother.
    Summary: How deep was their brotherhood? Was it heartfelt or did it only scratch the surface?
    Notes: This is in an Obi POV and it was inspired by a little fan thread called A Fateful Bond in the SWC!!!!!

22. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    10 New Stories for August 21, 2006

Title: Rebirth
    Author: TnTornado
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Boba Fett
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    Short Viggie that came to mind one day. Wondering what happened after the movie cut away.

Title: Twilight of the Sith: Epochs of the Force
    Author: LORDVIGILANCE
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This is my first attempt at writing something like this. I wrote this story hoping to provide another instance on how the duel between Yoda and Darth Sidious could have gone in my mind. So please don't be too harsh.

Title: Untitled
    Timeframe: pre-TPM to AOC
    Characters: Dooku, Maul, Sidious
    Genre: drama, action
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Sidious plans to replace Maul.
    Notes: If you want to know what Darth Maul's 'mission' is, read The Truth About Sifo-Dias first.

Title: The Roses of Alderaan
    Author: Sara_Kenobi
    Timeframe: One year before ANH.
    Characters: Leia Organa, OC's, Bail Organa, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Leia finds new love unexpectedly, and then finds something most unexpectedly of all when it's much too late.
    Notes: This will become a very much an AU story. It will touch on the main time line in parts of the films, and then will eventually go off into it's own as the story continues. Han Solo will come into the story eventually, and will have a large part in the future. This will be a long love story. Also, I won't be keeping any PM list. I'm far behind in my other stories, and need the time to catch up.

Title: From My Point of View...
    Author: Jennifer_Lyn
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Obi-Wan, OC
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    A young man looses more than his home when the Repbulic army comes to liberate his planet.
    Notes: Written for the Evil Obi-Wan challenge.

Title: Waiting for Kindness
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Vader, Palpatine, Breha, Leia.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Even the Sith have virtues.
    Notes:

Title: Shades of Passion
    Author: obi_ew
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Siri is haunted by recent choices she has made.
    Notes: This was written for the Bakers Dozen challenge at Jello Anarchy. The theme was: #12 You don't know what you have done to me. I decided to try something different. This is sort of a spin off of the vig I did for the Dare challenge at Anarchy called All The Promises. It and the follow up vig exceed the rating standards for this site.

Title: Public Service Broadcast by Emperor Palpatine
    Author: Yodas-evil-twin
    Timeframe: Very shortly after ANH
    Characters: The Emperor of course
    Genre: Comedy
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    The Emperor gives a public service broadcast
    Notes:

Title: You?ve Reached the Vaders, Please Leave a Messag

23. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    4 New Stories for August 22, 2006

Title: A Little Prickly
    Author: Persephone_Kore, Dreagoddess
    Timeframe: between AotC and RotS; in EU terms, sometime after Yoda: Dark Rendezvous and before Labyrinth of Evil
    Characters: Dooku, Scout, Yoda
    Genre: AU, crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Count Dooku is turned into a hedgehog.
    Notes: This is a sort of crossover-in-passing; Chao the Transcendent Pig, appearing mostly as a plot device, is from the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane. He may not be perfectly in character here, but we hope that he would at least be amused by the role. Knowledge of the Young Wizards series is not really necessary to read the story.
    It was partly inspired by the Harry Potter fanfic "Learning to Uncurl," by Amorette, in which Snape's Animagus form is a hedgehog, which led us to some research into hedgehog behavior and the conclusion that the creature actually fits Dooku remarkably well.
    Also, for those concerned about Earthisms, we are operating on the assumption that if the Star Wars universe can contain creatures that will pass for humans, it might as well have something -- in the wildly varied fauna of the galaxy -- that would pass for a hedgehog.

Title: The Beast Within
    Author: Yodas-evil-twin
    Timeframe: Shortly after AOTC
    Characters: The Beast Within, Anakin
    Genre: Poem
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    I'm not big fan of summaries
    Notes:

Title: Republic Commando: Hazord Squad
    Author: phalanax
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Day Off From Reality
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe: after ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé, Luke, Leia, handmaidens, Jedi?
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    During a fight, Anakin and Padmé decide to switch places for the day. Naturally, Anakin gets the underhand and learns some valuable lessons about appreciating the people you love.
    Notes:

24. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for August 23, 2006

Title: Dead Secrets
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Sola, Bail, Padme, Jobal
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Sola discovers her sisters secret too late.
    Notes:

Title: Just Imagination
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    I collect quotes, and sometimes I come across one that becomes a plot bunny.

Title: The Flower that Blooms in Adversity
    Author: Mathom
    Timeframe: RotS after Order 66
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    After Order 66, a padawan looks back on her life.
    Notes: A response for the First Sentence Challenge, it was inspired by the Famous Last Words discussion over at OC Writers' Anonymous. Also, it works as a sort of pseudo-sequel to the fifth set of my drabbles, which were told from her Master's POV, but it can be read on its own.

Title: Brekaway
    Author: JENNA
    Timeframe: Before RoTS
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala
    Genre: Romance, song fic
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and Padme share some private moments. Assuming
    Notes:

Title: Who am I?
    Author: 92SE-R
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    I thought this would be kinda fun...
    Basically the below describes someone, or something in the GFFA.
    You guys get to guess it.
    Who knows? I may make this a continuing thread....

25. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    3 New Stories for August 24, 2006

Title: On a Path Diverged
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Bail, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padmé, Yoda
    Genre: one-shot, canon
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Bail reflects on his memories of Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Notes: The dialogue at the end where Bail discusses adopting Leia is taken directly from the ROTS novelization by Matthew Stover.

Title: Time For Change
    Timeframe: TPM + 3 and a half years
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Obi-Wan start to realize that maybe it's time to befriend his young padawan.
    Notes: Writen as a response for the Wordy Fic challenge.

Title: Greatest Fear
    Author: brodiew
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This is a stream of consciousness I wrote last night. It was born out of line from my recent drabbles. I wanted to explore Leia's frame of mind at seeing Vader again for the first time since the Deathstar interrogation. This scene is set on Bespin just after Lando's betrayal is revealed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.