main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga November New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GeneralKenobi7, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Welcome to the October 2009 New Stories Index for the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily (or so...:p) with new fanfiction stories from this board, so you can spend less time searching and more time reading these great fics.I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM. If I've missed your story, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

*************************************************************************************

Please put the following information in the first post of your fic to make the whole thing easier for me:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

******************************************************************************************

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations used in this forum that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

******************************************************************************************

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our lovely moderators:

Jedi Trace

KELIA

Commander_DWH

2. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 1

Title: Call of Honor: Arctic Peril
    Author: TheAdmiral
    Time-frame: Clone Wars era; a month before the Obsession series of comics
    Genre: an attempt for war thriller, action, drama
    Characters: Ki-Adi Mundi, A-17 "Alpha", Etain Tur-Mukan, N-11 "Ordo", Omega Squad, Adrias Stark, General Sheerah and other
    Disclaimer: cannon characters and stuff are property of Lucasfilm LTD., there are several non-cannon characters and places some of their names bare reference to other media
    Summary: An important planet but neutral planet at the edge of the Mid-Rim seceded to the CIS giving its advanced and developed industry to the Confederacy. So the task of retaking it was given to Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi who was successful at this endeavor but there is a dark and sinister secret that makes the success questionable.
    Note: I want to thank my dearest friends Corellian_Outrider (who is my Beta) and pashatemur who helped me to edit this attempt. This is my first time writing a fan fiction so I hope you like it. I want to apologize beforehand if my English is not understandable as it is not my native language and is very different from mine and I tend to translate some of our expressions in English...ah and another thing...due to some University assignments I can't promise to make update at regular basis, but will try to do my best...

Title: I'm Drawing A Blank
    Author: Jinngerbread
    Summary: Qui-Gon is recovering in the Healer's Ward, and Obi-Wan writes home. Everything in canon happens the same, except Qui-Gon survived.
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Author's Notes: This story is pure crackfic. I had a bad case of the sillies while working on my original fiction, and this gives my brain a break.
    Credit for the title goes to Alexis Wingstar .

This story is dedicated to DarthIshtar. I know it's not the Qui/Obi adventure you had in mind, but I hope you will find it amusing just the same. Thank you for helping me with my awards ceremony!

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 2[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 3[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30536210/p1/?2]A Promise of Heaven[/link]
    Author: TheMacUnleashed
    Genres: Humour, parody
    Characters: Rhiannon Moonfire (OC), Obi-Wan, Yoda, Ahsoka, Anakin.
    Era: Clone Wars
    Notes: A short story -in-progress; three chapters long, currently, written in October and published during November, as I work on my NaNo. Comments make the world go 'round! : - )

[hr]

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 4[/color][/hl]

Title:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30537963/p1/?2]The Sith Stalker Chronicles[/link]
    Author: Darth Gamek
    Notes: My first Star Wars fanfic will focus on what happens before, during, and possibly after TFUUSE. TFU AU

Title:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30539577/p1/?2] A Day in the Life[/link]
    Author: Bly
    Notes: Clone Trooper, TCW era, one-shot

3. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for November 5

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 6[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30543621/p1/?2]The Good Professor[/link]
    Author: TaRionne
    Summary: AU set in the beginning of TPM...

Title:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30542751/p1/?4]Into the Night[/link]
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Obi-Wan and Anakin

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 7[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 8[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30548132/p1/?1]Learning to Love Again[/link]
    Author: Icepaw Kenobi
    Summary: Obi-Wan's POV during and after the battle with Maul.
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin, Maul
    Timeframe: End of Phantom Menace
    Genre: One-shot, drama
    Disclaimer: I own nothing. Star Wars belongs to my close bud (Ha!I wish!) George Lucas.
    A/N: Well, I've had this sitting on my computer for about a year and decided to post it. Not exactly my best piece of work.

4. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 9

Title: Ranger Squadron: The Fallen Act I
    Author: JediRanger79
    Notes: This tale begins just as Princess Leia is forced to watch as her home planet of Alderaan is destroyed.

Title: Ranger Squadron: The Fallen Act II

Title: Ranger Squadron: The Fallen Act III

Title: The Interrogation
    Author(s): ElvisTheCat
    Timeframe: Inter-Trilogy
    Characters: Vader, OCs
    Genre: Vignette
    Summary: A routine questioning is intruded upon.
    Notes: This is a simple character sketch.

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 10[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 11[/color][/hl]

Title[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30554397/p1/?3]Gifts[/link]
    Author Takianna
    Characters Captain Rex and Commander Cody
    Timeframe Clone Wars
    Genre Just fluff
    [b}Notes[/b] I was just in a clone mood

5. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for [color=green]November 12[/color]

None for [[hl=skyblue]color=green]November 13[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [[hl=skyblue]color=green]November 14[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 15[/color][/hl]

Title:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30562173/p1/?1]Nemesis[/link]
    Author: SkalenFehl
    Genre: Angst
    Characters: Darth Vader
    Summary: Just a simple Halloween viggie written on a whim a few years ago that I completely forgot to share. Better late than never? Not my best work, but fun to write.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30562518/p1/?0]Decisions[/link]
    Author: MsLanna
    Timeframe: Imperial Commando 501st/ End of Clone Wars
    Characters: Ennen (RC-4447)

6. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 16

Title: Close Encounters of the ?Bill? Kind
    Auhtor: Ponytricks
    Characters: Han, Chewie, some OCs
    Notes: A short, one-post insane story from PT! It's unbetaed, so all mistakes are mine.
    This story is set before ANH. The ending will only make sense to those who have watched ?UFO Hunters? on the History Channel.

Title: Out for Blood: Art of Vengeance
    Author: Mando-Man
    Characters: OCs, Fenn Shysa
    Genre: Drama, Action, Humor
    Timeframe: Post RotS
    Notes: his is a revitalized version of my very first fic Out For Blood: Beroya. I was away for a while and the old thread got locked and i recently decided to re-write it with the intention of finishing it.

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 16[/color][/hl]

Title:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30566225/p1/?1]Centerpoint: Our New Hope[/link]
    Author: HelloKelly
    Synopsis: What if the Death Star wasn't the only working Superstation?
    Time: A New Hope

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30566354/p1/?2]Vote of No confidence[/link]
    Timeframe: AOTC AU
    Characters: Cannon characters from Ep II may be included
    Summary: Plot bunny follows a what if Jar Jar had mispoke when he went to the Senate?
    Disclaimer: George owns it-- Just another plot bunny that got loose

7. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for November 17

[hl=skyblue][color=green]November 18[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30569334/r30569728/]That Hayseed of a Farmkid From Tatooine[/link]
    Author: dancing star
    Characters: Han and Luke
    Genre: humor, friendship
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars.

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 19[/color][/hl]

[hr]

8. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 20
    Title: Ashen Angel
    Author: Nightsaber
    Timeframe: ROTS AU
    Summary: This is an AU about Padmé when Anakin chokes her and her life after.
    Disclaimer: I own nothing.
    ~*~Author?s Note~*~
    This is a vignette, but I might continue this after I update Forced Alliances.

Title:A Moment?s Deliverance
    Author: The Musical Jedi
    Timeframe: Missing Scene from ROTS
    Genre: Vignette
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker
    Summary: On his way to the Outer Rim, Obi-Wan takes a moment to reflect.
    A/N: I?ve always wondered about this time period ? the gap between Alderaan and Tatooine. Maybe this is where Obi-Wan morphed from Jedi Master to local wizard. ConCrit is always welcomed and appreciated, feedback all the moreso.

Title: Path to Redemption
    Author: KotORBF2Female_Revan
    Timeframe: Sometime between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
    Characters: Darth Vader, Padmé?s ghost
    Keywords: Darth Vader, Padmé Amidala, ghost
    Summary: Vader is visited by Padmé?s ghost, who tries to convince him to return to the Jedi.
    Notes: Feedback, please. Please tell me if I messed up Vader's and/or Padmé's characterisation.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars.
    Thanks to: QueenArdnassak, Darthrevan4ever, and Mister_Master for all beta-ing my fanfic, and to you for reading!

9. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 21

Title: Stooping Real Low
    Author: IG 2000
    Characters: Garm Bel Iblis, rebel recruiter Rege Filsami, new bounty hunter named Nat Vergo
    Notes: I still need to expand and flesh out some parts of the story, escpecially towards the end.

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 22[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 23[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 24[/color][/hl]

10. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 25

Title: Legacy
    Author: Sara Kenobi
    Summary: This is a one-post based on my story, Alderaan's Gambit, which is ongoing. This takes place about thirty-six years later in the POV of Raymus Solo.
    Disclaimer: George Lucus owns everything.

Title: Make It Count
    Author: RK_Striker_JK_5
    Notes: A little gift for DarthIshtar's birthday.
    Request: Write a pre-ROTS A/P angstfic. Bonus points for including Palpatine and, if possible, Amne.Amne is Palpatine's OC wife, created by her.

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 26[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 27[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 28[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=skyblue][color=green]November 29[/color][/hl]

11. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    November 30

Title: Seeds of Deception
    Author: Kelia
    Characters: Most of the OT gang as well as a few OC's here and there
    Genre: Mystery/Suspense - AU
    Timeframe: This will replace the events of A New Hope
    Author Notes: This was the story I chose for NaNoWriMo. I may have bottomed out at 35,017 but with some editing and a bit of touching up, I've got a pretty good fic. Due to the length, this will be updated weekly, with the possible exception of Christmas week. As always, please let me know if you would like a PM. And now on to the story:

Title: His Good Angel
    Author: tweedledani
    Characters: V/P L/H L
    Timeframe: ANH AU
    Disclaimer: Not mine. It?s all Lucas. I?ve read so much fanfic that I can?t help but be inspired by other authors? ideas. This is just my take on the Vader and family what ifs. I hope I am formatting and posting this correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.