main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion: Clone Wars Season 3 [Chapter 24: Shocking Secrets] (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by YodaJeff, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Jedi_Majik

Jedi_Majik Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2003
    I have only seen it once, but it seems like there were two figures taken away before the arm grabbed the female figure. I'll have to watch it again before I say that they could have been the twins.

2. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    That's odd. Visions like that usually aren't so into the details :p

3. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Wicket1138

It wasn't just a clone. There was like 20 of them. Name another person who does that. It reminded me of Termonator cuz Grievous crushes them against the wall.

4. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    The blueprints of General Grievous' suit.

Sorry, but screencaps would fall into "Hyperspace" material at the moment...

5. CompletedCircle

CompletedCircle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    great find on the Grevious blueprints! I wouldve never have noticed

6. GhostHand

GhostHand Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2005
    will ch 25 be longer

7. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Yeah. I saw the blueprints for a second and at first thoguht the Seperatists were developing a new suit for Grievous...

8. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Wicket1138

It wasn't just a clone. There was like 20 of them. Name another person who does that. It reminded me of Termonator cuz Grievous crushes them against the wall.

I didn't say it was just a clone. I was saying that they were just clones. Not hard guys to defeat.

And who else does that?
    Oh lets see... Durge... Ventress... battle droid #37... did you not watch the rest of the episodes before this? Alot of non-arc trooper clones get their shaaks handed to them on a silver platter. Yeah.

And as to the last bit of your comment, I mistook your meaning. I apologize.

9. Jango_Bebop

Jango_Bebop Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2004
    This was my favorite episode ever for one simple reason: The Palpatine Chase. Everything about it was great and cinematic. From GG's entrance, the Ithorian frantically pushing the elevator button, the jumping between platforms, and the train station (oh the train station...) this was the best bit of action in the entire PT. The train station sequence was quite frankly the best action I have seen since the 1st Matrix movie. I wish so badly that it was on the big screen with real actors.

The Anakin thing is interesting, but I understand the complaints. People wanted Ani and Obi working together doing something more relevant to the actual Clone War. Truthfully, I think the Ani/Obi detour from LOE is more intersting then this but I still amenjoying GT's story.

10. CompletedCircle

Mar 10, 2005
    did anyone see Vader's face at the end of the vision?! It was so haunting and cool! Good Genndy tells better prequel stories than GL

11. CompletedCircle

Mar 10, 2005
    Anikan pulls the mask off at the end if you have HS and can watch it in quicktime, watch in slow motion and u will see

12. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I apologize for posting spoilers on one of my posts on this thread. Sometimes the excitiment gets the best of me. It is not done with malicious intent, if I am to be banned like it was recommended for this past violation, then do it. Show me no mercy!

13. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Wicket1138

I'm sorry bc I have not seen most of the episodes of the first 2 seasons. I got the Dvd today and watched them all. In one of your posts you said you would have liked to see Grievous kill jedi. Well chap. 25 has some of that. =)

14. GhostPoet

GhostPoet Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2000
    EASILY the best chase/battle EVER. My wife and I both were stressed just watching...VERY intense.

15. GhostPoet

GhostPoet Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2000
    btw...one other thing I liked about this episode.
    It actually showed the Jedi AFRAID. When they were being chased by GG, you could see the fear. They finally met someone who could best them and they KNEW it.

16. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    super episode, definitely 10 out of 10.

17. JediChick07

JediChick07 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    The cave painting Vader foreshadowing thing was so creepy! Yet totally awesome. It was very clever! I didn't see the point of having the leaches blue streaks on Anakin though. Other than for ceremonial purposes and to just look cool (AND HOTT, sorry fangirlness got the best of me there).

18. BIGHAIRYOAF

BIGHAIRYOAF Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Hey, can anyone here tell me where I can view episode 25?

I'm stuck in Canada, and they're not airing the cartoons here until sometime in May.

I know it's only a matter of time until I can watch the small version, but I'd prefer to watch it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

19. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    I've been waiting for *someone* to mention this:

Did *any* of you see that green, gremlin-eared, very Yoda-like creature on the poster in the turnstyle portion ("p-p-please deposit 2 credits..." *BOOOM*) of the train station?

How did you people happen to miss THAT!?

20. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    I thought the cave painting sequence was ingenious. What a wonderful way to depict foreshadowing. This was Anakin's Dagobah cave.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Shaak Ti is a Jedi Master, she will be hard to beat.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. JEDI_KNIGHT_RAYEARTH

JEDI_KNIGHT_RAYEARTH Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2005
    Shaak Ti using the Force? For some reason I thought it was Palpatine.

But that was a cool episode. As a fan of anime and animation in general I really loved the cave art animation squence. As to the note about the "Prince of Egypt", I think another animated film, "Watership Down" also has a scene like that, though it deals with the mythology of the rabbits rather than a vision, at least that's what I've heard. I've never gotten around to watching it, unfortunately.
    Hey, does Grenndy's other series, Samurai Jack, it has a prolougue like that and I thin there was an episode which featured that kind of animation.
    I love that kind of animation! And the the story's great too, though I'm afraid that too many people may point out the whole inacuacies, but I don't care!