main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Official Games Night Mondays Thread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by fingthething, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tohrgan_Fex

Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2002
    I wonder, should I phone them? I should be able to have the car on Wednesday, and I'd like to pick up that pad of paper before they are totally gone (I know, I sound like a broken record). Now that I'm working nights, it makes it difficult to come to games' nights...I'm limited time.

I wouldn't worry so much about that stupid pad, but I haven't been able to use it yet and it cost me $13.

Thanks,

~Troy

2. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Don't worry if you can't pick it up right away, I'm not moving anywhere that I won't just be able to get it to you at the next meeting/games gathering that you attend. I will make sure I take good care of it... :)

Indy

3. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay, thanks. I just didn't know when I'd be able to get out to Danny's NEW place, if you know what I mean.

It sounds like Berk's out for his new place. What is the future of games' nights?

4. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    Good question. We should have an event where we discuss fanforce issues and where we are at.

JawaGirl :)

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Good idea. Though I might be getting a place in Sept. It depends on if I get into school or not, and if anyone's willing to go halfer's on an apartment with me (I would, of course, host games night then)

6. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    I hope everything works out! Right now I only seem to have weekends available. I imagine I'll have more time during university, as I won't be working as much (although *homework* is a part time job itself).

7. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Remember this?

:(

8. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Those were the days.

You could always move back Danny :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.