main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Official SW LEGO Thread***

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Here is where you can just talk about SW Lego and everything about it.Like Fantasy SW Lego Sets,what sets you think are cool,and that stuff.But dont forget AF,they rule!

2. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    I only have one set, and that is the final duel set with Vader and the emperor. I only bought it to get the Vader figure. Did they ever release sets that just come with the figs? They have to do that.

3. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Yeah they do.Here are the sets with just the figs:Darth Maul,Vader,and Emperor in one set.Han,Luke and Boba in another.Chewie and 2 biker scouts.3 battle droids.The sets come with 3 figs each.

4. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Hmm, I haven't seen those around. I think the most I would spend on a set is 20 bucks, those Lego sets are way too expensive. Even when I was a kid and bought Legos all the time, the prices were too high.

5. hopewell

hopewell Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2000
    I collect Star Wars Legos but it's really hard to. Just buying the Milennium Falcon and Republic Gunship in the same month totally crippled me financially. But I had to have them, especially the hard to get Millennium Falcon.

But it was the very cool X-Wing that got me started on collecting Legos.

My next purchases are the Tie Fighter, B-Wing, A-Wing, and Snowspeeder if I can find them.

I bought all the Episode 2 Legos except for the Slave 1. These things are awesome and I've got most of the mini-figs already.

6. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    hey where did you get your falcon?I MUST know. They may be expensive but there worth every penny. I suggest for everyone, that they should get the final duel with Luke ,Stormtrooper and Officer.That is a great set because its cheap and has good figs

7. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    IS this really the official lego thread or did you just name it that...You cant do that you know.

8. hopewell

hopewell Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2000
    The only place to buy the Star Wars Lego Millenium Falcon is lego.com

There's probably a number you can call too.

It's not at stores anymore. And it's not even at Legoland.

You have to order it from Lego directly.

Worth every penny and a must have for any Lego Star Wars Collector.

9. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
  10. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    Th minifig 3 packs are available only on the internet and Mail-order. They are 4.99, but I haven't bought any yet. they come with a stand and a little background/info card :D

11. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Hmm, might have to check that out.

12. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Does anyone know where I can buy oodles of stormtroopers in a pack or at a web site?

13. Padawan716

Feb 7, 2001
    It's not easy to collect storm troopers. I think the biggest collection anyone has is 50 or so.

however, some guys have hoarded the clones that they were giving away at wal-mart a few months ago (100 per box, I think)

but, your best bet for finding stormies is Bricklink which is like an online lego mall where people sell pieces and figs, but I haven't seen a stormie sell for less than 3 bucks :(

I think the cheapest clonie was 4 bucks :eek:

you could also, of course, but a ton of those sets with luke, stormie, and officer to build up your armie. then you'll also have lots of officers to customize :D

14. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Today I got the Jedi Duel with Yoda and Dooku.Also today I fininshed my huge base.I will be able to send up pictures of my whole collection if you want me to.

15. AnotherAgentSmith

AnotherAgentSmith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    Does anyone know if there's an official Aayla Secura Lego figure for sale already?

(Not a custom but a factory made one by Lego? I saw a picture of one once, but it didn't say if it was a custom made one or an official one.) Thanks.

16. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    I've been collecting legos all my life and i must say these are ok. I mean the life sized Yoda looks spectacular, but Darth Vader kinda loses his evilness when you lose his head and replace it with some yellow smiling one.

17. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    There is no official Aalya Secrua Lego. What you saw was a custom made Lego.

18. Padawan716

Feb 7, 2001
    DV's head is gray, and it looks cool as an orc head too ;)

I don't know if any of you guys have heard of Brickshelf, but they have a sci fi section with lots of star wars stuff :D I have a gallery there too. :)

19. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Up for the Lego maniacs... :p

20. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Hey, Neck! Thanks for going lock happy on all the LEGO threads! ;)

~Saber_Holder~

21. Macewindu77815

Macewindu77815 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    do any of you modify your lego ships??

I DO!!!!!! :D

my a-wing now has a R2 unit in it! :D

22. SW_Lego_Dude

SW_Lego_Dude Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    Dont mind me asking but who is Dy-Lin-Wolfe? If he likes legos then I guess I want to meet him.

23. Padawan716

Feb 7, 2001
    I Modified Jango's Slave 1!

I gave Jango a little work are behind(or under, depends what position it's held at) the cockpit. then I added a door, and elongated the nose by 4 studs :D

Looked awesome, but I took it apart, and the pieces are probably too spread out among my sets to reconstruct it anytime soon :(

24. SW_Lego_Dude

SW_Lego_Dude Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    So did I! But not much, you know where the wings are? Well I filled in that gap.I made a door by the nose.

25. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    All Hail Mr.Neck for locking all those Lego theards!