main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Bad Batch" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sable_Hart, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    May be I've missed it but
    Omega will die at the end

Hope she meets her brother Boba before the finale.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I still don’t think there is anyway they kill of a literal child

3. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    There is still so many ways they can take the character. It would be the least likely of outcomes that she dies at the end. The other clones though, well they may all be on bided time.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Even if she was to never appear again I still don’t think she dies. Cause again that would be ballsy as **** to kill the main child protagonist who’s like 13.

not to mention that there is still a lot of cool things that should be done with the character at some point.

5. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I don't see it either, I think her along with Hunter and Wrecker will retire on Pabu. Crosshair will be most likely adding a sacrifice ending to his story.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t think Pabu is in the cards as from the trailer we know the empire finds it.

cwustudent likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am once again asking and manifesting into the world that we get a release of the bad batch season 1-3 on blue ray.

Come on Disney you know you want to

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    Wolf43 and Happy Sando like this.
  8. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    They can't even release The Clone Wars complete series boxset. There were no TCW BluRays since 2014, and they never re-released them, and TCW S7 was 4 years ago.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    A man can dream can’t he?

I mean how many units does Disney need to sell to make a profit? It can’t be that much. Putting something to disc probably costs less than the box. lol

10. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    While the live-action shows continue to be drip-fed onto Blu-Ray, I think Disney will wanna leave some of its "smaller" projects as hooks for Disney+ (and I don't mean to personally call The Bad Batch a "smaller" show; it's just clear that's how Disney see it). Keeping stuff like The Clone Wars, The Bad Batch, Visions, Tales of the Jedi and Young Jedi Adventures as streaming exclusives won't cause half as much upset as the streaming business model continues to collapse.

That being said, I can also totally see the day when a complete collection gets released on Blu-Ray, containing The Clone Wars, The Bad Batch and Tales of the Jedi. It'll probably be ludicrously expensive, and arrive a solid five-to-ten years after the dust has settled, but I still reckon it'll happen.

11. DLCV

DLCV Jedi Master star 3

Dec 14, 2020
    Yesterday i was watching TV, and it pass a commercial of Disney plus, about NEW RELEASES, like The Marvels, Loki, Indiana Jones 5, even Xogum appears, ZERO mention of Bad Batch...
    Disney Plus really don't care of the series, a shame....

Happy Sando likes this.
  12. IG_2000

IG_2000 Force Ghost star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    (clone unit) 99.9% chance the series ends with Ventress and Omega together.

If they do a Rogue One ending, I sort of think we get at least one survivor from the squad, and it would probably be Echo, because I don’t really see them killing off Echo again this soon.

13. Bibliora

Bibliora Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2023
    It's a shame TBB is thought of as a small show. And "boo" to those who think animation is for kids. TBB has some of the best character building in SW pantheon.

Wild thought. TBB frees all the clones on Tantiss who then taken by purgill to "other" GFFA.

Slater and Happy Sando like this.
  14. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    I think I will wait till end of season to binge Bad Batch all at once, it’s more fun that way imo.

15. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    And miss these wonderful discussions?....well I guess you can always join in after it's all said and done and you've watched them all. I did that for season 2. Just because I was into The Mandverse at that time and didn't want to jump around. I like staying in order if at all possible.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    When I was binging the animated series early this year I think the bad batch was the most fun to binge. The clone wars and rebels are not shows that can work when binging at least work as well.

cwustudent likes this.
  17. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 28, 2022
    From now on the "other" GFFA shall be called Space Detroit
    Wilder thought- Crosshair and Ventress end up raising Omega together

cwustudent likes this.
  18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Geez, that ship name... Crosstress Crossaj Venthair Asajhair

19. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    I reget what I have unleashed. Shipping can get really toxic really fast

20. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Well, stress is not uncommon for both of them.

21. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    I mean that would be something that could have happened under Lucas. Didn't the second Ewok film kill off the older brother from the first one who was about 13ish?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    14 but yes. And no I did not know that off the top of my head I had to look that up. Disney isn’t against killing children. See Kenobi for modern example of this. I just don’t think they’ll kill the main protagonist of a show. The only time that has happened was Rogue One. I think that may be the only time a main protagonist dies. Unless you count Tech and Kanan as main characters. Still not children though.

also this show is PG they won’t kill a child protag in a PG show.

it’s why I never once thought Ezra or Ahsoka was going to die in TCW or rebels. Less so for rebels cause he was no longer a child.point being how many children’s shows have killed the main POV character? I don’t know of any. Mentors die all the time. But the actual main protagonist? I haven’t heard of any western shows doing that

although if I recall originally Lucas wanted to her to die but was convinced by Filoni to spare her.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  23. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    There is a first time for everything

I do think Clone Wars could have gotten away with killing Ahsoka (and may have been a better decision in the long run) though.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
    Sarge likes this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh don’t get me wrong I think there is a huge difference between killing a 17 year old and a 13 year old. I still find both very unlikely.

25. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    Wouldn't Omega be about 14 now?