main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Fan Trailer Screening Room 2.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by green-boy, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
  2. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
    My video was worth multiple viewings by multiple people. Therefore, I am bumping this thread as of this very moment.

3. TheReturnofKardarl

TheReturnofKardarl Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2006
    Whatever happened to pixel magic? That guy had some serious talent. I never did get to see his trailer, because I left a few weeks before he finally released it. I think I like the "pre trailers" first. The creative trailers made before the movie was released. They had that mysterious edge. I miss doing those.

4. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Do someone have more music videos or trailers?, if so, come on and post.. ;)
    I have missed quite a lot of the earlier ones.

5. TheReturnofKardarl

Jan 19, 2006
    I've done 2 trailers, and a music video, but they are on a friends computer back in the states. I went to the first page of the 2.0 screening room and actually saw when we were first talking about them. That was a year ago, right before I left. I don't know if Darth Brad is still around the boards, he may still have them, or I will try to have my friend send them to me. I also remember the first version of the fan trailer screening room. But that was before the dark times. Does anyone happen to know what ever happened to Pixel Magic? He's probably working for ILM by now.:cool:

6. TheReturnofKardarl

Jan 19, 2006
    Alright guys, some of you might remember me from a year ago. Some of you newer members probably have no idea who I am. Well, I want to really keep this thread alive. After all, it has always been my favorite of the entire forum. Instead of beating a dead horse and creating trailers for a movie everyone has already seen, perhaps we can start making others. For example, a movie that takes place between ROTS and ANH? Maybe a trailer for Episode 7? This would be new ground for all of us. And I know that I would love to see new trailers and what we could do. I ordered a Sager NP9890-V laptop. It has a 3.6Ghz P4, 2GB of RAM, and the nVidia GO GTX 7800 graphics card. A year ago I knew nearly nothing about computers compared to what I have learned in the last year. My first trailers were nothing more than Movie Maker. Now with Photshop CS, Premiere Pro, and After effects I am looking forward to making all new trailers. I can't wait for this thing to arrive. (Besides I want to play some serious games)It will take another week or so for it to arrive, but when it gets here, rest assured, there will be new trailers. Anyone else in the process of making any? And can someone possibly send me Pixel's trailer from a year ago, I never got the chance to see it.

7. MonkeytheJedi

MonkeytheJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2005
    hey ppl look at the videos in my sig

8. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    Is anyone going to make a seriosly awsome saga trailer with dvd footage instead of bootleg and previous trailer footage. I have been looking forward to one since Sith came out on DVD but have not seen any.

9. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2004
    Wow this room is still up and running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.