main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga "Our Love of Constellations" | Ficlet and Drabble Collection

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mira_Jade , May 26, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent, as we see Luminara grappling with a natural infatuation/crush and a very vivid yummy dream ;) [face_shhh] Bant and Siri are more sympathetic to Obi-Wan's woes with Satine. [face_thinking] You captured Obi-Wan's definitely mixed feelings about being back and missing Satine. :p

Findswoman and Mira_Jade like this.
  2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    So, I'm pretty embarrassed on how far behind I've gotten with these. [face_blush] It's mainly been a combination of RL and not knowing CW very well, but I hope you believe me when I say I've really and truly enjoying all of these! Even though I don't know the characters and situations well, just reading your beautiful writing style is a joy no matter whom you're writing about, and that combined with just the knowledge of what your SongVerse is and does is the icing on the cake. [face_love]

And hey, I think Obi/Lumi may just work! ;) It's a pairing I hadn't thought about before, but you definitely make its possibility convincing. The Bail/Breha vignette was very sweet just for how ordinary a moment it was, and just that ordinary closeness puts both lovely Organas leagues beyond Palpatine already. And of course I'm always here for your SongVerse Ani/Padmé enjoying their life and love and family together! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Wonderful work once again—and I promise next time I'll have more to say, and in more depth, but again, please do know that I always take great pleasure in these vignettes whenever they come around! @};-

3. Seldes_Katne

Seldes_Katne Force Ghost star 3

Mar 18, 2002
    I've just finished reading all the stories in this thread, and must say this is an extremely well-written series of "slice of life" short pieces that I'm able to follow even though I don't know all the character backgrounds and situations. (I confess I bailed out of the New Jedi Order novels after Chewbacca was killed. I agree with you about the Disney-fied Sequel Trilogy; I like some of the new characters -- Rey, Finn, Maz, and I adore BB-8 -- but overall the movies were rather disappointing, other than Chewbacca still being alive.) (And yes, your version of Ray's trial in "Omnium-gatherum" really is a much better version.)

I do have some favorite pieces: some because I'm always looking for stories about the non-human characters of Star Wars, some because I have a particular liking for SW:Rebels, and some just.... because. Among my favorites:

• "There is Only Peace" (in part because there are never enough Shaak Ti stories out there, in part because, well, yeah, what do Jedi do in their down time?).
    • "What the Shadows Tell." Even though I don't know much about Revan, you provided a clear enough picture of her here so that I had no trouble following the action.
    • "Explosion." Because Zeb is a favorite character, and we get so little actual back-story on him, so, thank you.
    • "Stab Wound." Kallus just kind of drops off the radar in Season 4 of Rebels, so I really appreciate this short.

I currently have this thread on my "Watched" list, so now I can keep up with it. :)