main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games SWC Overly verbose Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by BlackRanger, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    ::::nod-nod wink-wink smirk nod wink sneer smirk wink waver squint tilt nod squint wink nod wince twinkle nod::: -- Lobot

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. You know - bounty hunting, clone father, that kind of thing.

3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord 31x Wacky Wednesday Winner/24x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 2, 2012
    Get up, Solo. I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. You’ve embarrassed me in front of Jabba with your pious excuses for the last time.

DarthRelaxus and Blobofat like this.
  4. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    They're getting closer.

Oh yeah? Use your fluid-filled spherical structures that occupy the orbits of your skull and allow you to digest visual information to observe what I am about to do with, might I say, considerable panache.

DarthRelaxus and Iron_lord like this.
  5. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 9, 2003
    You may be all the Sith, but there's only two of you at a time. See, while I was laying on the ground, unconscious, from your Dark Side-aided attack on me, while you shot lighting upward at Resistance ships, all of the key Jedi from the past 60 years spoke to me, telling me to rise and defeat the Sith and filled my body with their Force ghosts, allowing me to get up and begin to fight you. My point is this: I am all of the Jedi, which is way more than the sum of all Sith.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  6. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    “Do or Do not, act or act not, choose or choose not, fight or fight not, there is no try, a Jedi must have the most serious commitment.”

7. Power of the Dark Side

Power of the Dark Side Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2023
    Its over Anakin. I have the high ground. I mean, look, I'm much higher up than you. In fact, I measured it earlier and I'm exactly four and a half foot higher up. You have no chance against that.

8. Iron_lord

Iron_lord 31x Wacky Wednesday Winner/24x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 2, 2012
    Be not so quick to judge. Not everything, is understanding. Not all at once, is it revealed. Years, it takes, to become a Jedi Knight. Years more, to become one with the Force. Decided, the Council is. Trained, the boy shall be.

DarthRelaxus and BlackRanger like this.
  9. Psych_Jedi

Oct 9, 2003
    I need him. He told me the Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural--specifically keeping the ones we care about from dying. Well, I secretly got married to Padme, yeah the former queen of Naboo and current senator from Naboo that you tasked me to a bodyguard for, and she is pregnant with our child. Anyway I've been having dreams about hear dying in childbirth and Palpatine told me about an old Sith legend concerning a Darth Plagueis learning how to keep others from dying and teaching his apprentice, who killed him, ironically, in his sleep. So I'm not gonna stand here and let you kill him, depriving me of being able to save Padme from certain death.

10. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    This party is over! It is finished! Done! Complete! Final! Done!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  11. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    You are beaten. It is useless to resist. You will join me or you will join Obi-Wan in death!

12. Blobofat

Dec 15, 2000
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Issssssssssss! Thaaaaaaaaaaaat! Truuuuuuuuuuuuue!

13. Power of the Dark Side

Mar 17, 2023
    Have you heard the tragedy of Darth Plagius the Wise? You can get it in hardback, paperback, ebook, audiobook, and personally I think it would make a great movie.

14. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Many Bothans died to bring us this information, killed by an indestructible missile that Dash Render tried and failed to stop.

15. BlackRanger

BlackRanger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2018
    Search your feelings! Open yourself to the Force! In your genetic memory you will see the very same thing I tell you now, and then you will know it to be true!

16. Psych_Jedi

Oct 9, 2003
    You underestimate my power. Besides, didn't you beat darth Maul by cutting him half after he had the high ground? Why is it suddenly a disadvantage for me. And earlier you said ONLY Siths deal in absolutes. Geez, Obi-Wan...no wonder the Jedi are so screwed up! Anyway, watch this!

17. Green Ice Cream

Green Ice Cream Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 10, 2022
    If you, the Dark Lord of the Sith, the Master of Evil, Darth Vader, my former apprentice, originally Anakin Skywalker, strike me down, right here where I stand, dueling with you, waiting for you to strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you, the Dark Lord of the Sith, the Master of Evil, Darth Vader, my former Padawan, previously Anakin Skywalker, can possibly imagine. There would be no limit to the intensity of my power, the sheer magnitude of what I could unleash, the raw potential of my Sith-wrecking abilities. They will all believe that you, the Dark Lord of the Sith, the Master of Evil, Darth Vader, defeated me, when in fact, it would be I, Jedi Master, wandering hermit, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has defeated you, Dark Lord of the Sith, Master of Evil, Darth Vader!

18. Blobofat

Dec 15, 2000
    Beep whirr whirr sad beep whir frantic beep whirrrrrr beep blop bippity whirrrrrrrr beep beep blop whirrrrr sad beep blop blip blip beep whirr whirr beep blop bippity whirrrrrrrr beep beep blop sad beep whirr

Artoo says that the chances of survival are 725 to 1.

DarthRelaxus, Sarge and Iron_lord like this.
  19. Power of the Dark Side

Mar 17, 2023
    Its treason then! Treason against the Galactic Republic consists of levying War against it, or in adhering to its Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. As I am the Republic, any act against me is treason. I'm sure the judges I appointed will be sufficiently grateful, of perhaps sufficiently fearful, to uphold my interpretation of the law. So yes, as I say, its treason. And treason carries the death penalty. So I'll just go ahead and carry that out right now to save time. Which as I say is perfectly legal and in no way a subversion of our democracy.

20. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Peace! At least for the time being, until the Trade Federation gets its revenge.

DarthRelaxus and BlackRanger like this.
  21. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    'And you, young Skywalker; we shall watch your career with great interest. Have you ever heard of the Sith? No? You will..'

22. Power of the Dark Side

Mar 17, 2023
    Luke, I sent off for a paternity test. The results are back. Search your email, you know it to be true. I am your father.

23. Blobofat

Dec 15, 2000
    You must learn the ways of the force if you are to drive us to Mos Eisley, help me find a pilot in a bar, sell your speeder and come with me to Alderaan.

24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    At this moment, my instinctive reaction to our situation is that unpleasant things may very well happen to us.

25. Psych_Jedi

Oct 9, 2003
    Hello there, it is I, Obi-Wan Kenobi, saying so in a sarcastic manner to indicate that I am here to prevent your from furthering your destruction and evil plans by either detaining your or destroying you, whichever is necessary, depending on your willingness to abide by my aims. You can surrender to me and I will allow you to have a fair trial or you can fight me, risking sacrifice for an evil cause. What is your choice?