main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Padawan's [New Members] Come and Say Hello!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Yoshee, Mar 3, 2013.

1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Was just looking on the Dark Horse website, the forums are closed there now (after Marvel took the SW license) and they had a redirect to here, thought I'd pop in and say hello! It's been a while ;)

Yoshee likes this.
  2. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    Hello everyone. I'm a manchester based film maker. Here to talk star wars and also about my little fan film I'm doing. Been chatting on the main boards, but thought I'd say hello here too. :)

kylorobes likes this.
  3. kylorobes

kylorobes Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 3, 2016
    Hi any Sheffield folk ?

4. Grand Master Galen Marek

Grand Master Galen Marek Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 22, 2014
    Hi I'm from Co Down Northern Ireland, I know I'm already signed up here 2 years ago but there you go.

5. Silas Mercury

Silas Mercury Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2016
    Hi there. I'm new and I am not only a Star Wars fan but I truly b;believe in the force and the Jedi Code. If anyone in the UK, anyone anywhere, would train me as their padawan I would very much appreciate it. Many thanks,

Silas.

6. Silas Mercury

Jun 4, 2016
    Anyone from Sidcup in Kent in UK ?

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Silas Mercury

I can help you get apprenticed to someone here on the Boards, but if you only post twice then disappear never to be seen, how would you know?

8. Silas Mercury

Jun 4, 2016
    Sorry - computer broke :/ anyway I'm back. how can you find me a master ??

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    On here, those who fancy the Dark Side can apprentice themselves to a Sith master, and go up the Sith ranks with training, etc.

The link below is for the Jedi version, which is known as the New Jedi Trials - not done either myself, but a lot of people I know, proudly display their association with this stuff in their signatures, so I think you should at least check it out.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-new-jedi-trials-version-3-0.50019285/

10. dwingpilot

dwingpilot Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2016
    Hello, I am new to all this !

Star wars fan looking for chats and always on lookout for toy stuff/info/parts

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you are a collector be sure to visit our Collecting forum.

12. Princess Peachy

Princess Peachy Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2017
    Hi - I am female, 15 and new to Star Wars but absolutely love it. Looking to make some SW friends. Haven't done cosplay but I think it could be fun!

13. MaraLovesXwings

MaraLovesXwings Jedi Knight

Aug 6, 2017
    Hi, I'm Mara...usually. I'm a Canadian import to the UK and I like x-wings and their pilots! I also like fanfic and various nerdy things. I work in IT, though, so I think that's a given? Anywho, if you'd like to adopt a Canadian, I'm looking for nerd friends to do nerd things with :)