main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Party Night–Obi-Siri romance (one-shot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanfan1, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Obi-Wan Kenobi, twenty years old, tightened the collar on his formal Jedi robes. Unlike normal Jedi robes, the formal robes were black, with a white undershirt and shiny white boots. His Padawan's braid was tightened neatly and held together with a white bead that matched his boots. His lightsaber was at his side at always, but unlike normal circumstances, when it would've been fastened on with a simple clip, it was now held in a black sheath.

"Obi-Wan!" Bant called from the door. "Obi-Wan, we're going to be late!"

Obi-Wan finished his last-minute adjustments to his outfit, turned, and walked to the door. It slid open, to reveal Bant, Darsha Assant, Quinlan Vos, K'Kruhk, and Taria Damsin standing outside in their own formal outfits. Bant's, Darsha's, and the men's were just variations of Jedi robes, like Obi-Wan's own, but Taria's family had sent her an actual dress, something usually not allowed in the Jedi Temple–but Obi-Wan had helped her sneak it in.

"Hurry," insisted Bant.

Obi-Wan nodded and followed his friends into the lightsaber training room that had been hurriedly redecorated into a party room. Obi-Wan wondered how Bant had been able to convince her Master to let them redecorate but quickly discarded the question; Kit Fisto was far from the strictest Jedi Knights, and since it had been his shift to guard the training room, he had been able to get them in without the Council...or Qui-Gon...knowing.

Obi-Wan nodded to Fisto as he walked inside. Fisto, the green-skinned Nautolan, gave his signature grin and nodded in return. Obi-Wan wondered if Fisto had done this just as a favor to his Padawan, as a fellow amphibious alien, but then he decided that no, Fisto had just done it because he had a feisty nature.

"All right, everything looks good," Bant said. "All the other Padawans are here. Now, for the guest of honor. Would you like to do the honors, Obi-Wan?"

"Yes, of course," Obi-Wan replied, the first words he'd spoken since he left his quarters. He pulled out his comlink and dialed up the "guest of honor." He spoke quickly, "It's Obi-Wan. I can't sleep; can you come to Training Room B and spar with me?"

"Sure thing."

"Thanks."

He hung up his comlink and put it in his pocket. He joined K'Kruhk and a few other students at the table that had food and drink set up. He picked up a small slice of exotic yellow cheese and chewed it quietly as he waited. In a few moments, Fisto gave a quick signal and then shut the door.

"Hello, Jedi Fisto," said a female voice.

"Hello, Padawan," Fisto replied politely in his thickly-accented voice.

The door slid open.

"Surprise!" exclaimed the Jedi Padawans in unison.

Siri Tachi, clad only in her tan Jedi robes, jerked back in shock and pulled her lightsaber off her belt. Her thumb was centimeters from the activation stud when she seemed to actually realize what was going on, and laughed quickly as she put her saber back on her belt.

"What...what's all this?" Siri asked, eyes wide.

"It's your surprise party," Bant replied eagerly. "It is your eighteenth birthday, isn't it, Siri?"

Siri nodded slowly. "Yes...but I didn't think anyone knew! Even Master Gallia said nothing."

Darsha shrugged. "Well, we knew."

"Why don't you go change into something more formal," Bant said, "and come back. We have the training room all night thanks to Master Fisto."

Siri nodded, turned, and left the room. Obi-Wan noticed that not once had she looked at him the whole time, and as she turned to leave, her eyes brushed past him and she blushed furiously. Confused, Obi-Wan turned back to the table and poured himself a glass of punch.

Siri returned ten minutes later, and she was the most beautiful sight Obi-Wan had ever seen. Clad in a red, glittery strapless dress–he wondered where she'd gotten it–and high-heeled matching shoes, with a silver bracelet on her right wrist, she left him speechless as she walked up to him.

"You knew," she said, frowning.

"Yeah, I knew," he replied as if it was obvious. "I called you here, didn't I?"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi!" she snapped. She punched him on the shoulder. "I couldn't even tell in the Force! I should've known better. 'I can't sleep, come spar with me.' Really?"

Obi-Wan gave her a small smile. "Really." There were a few seconds of awkward silence. "Well...may I have this dance with the birthday girl?"

Siri grinned and extended her right hand outward. "Delighted."

The two of them danced around the training room, around the other pairs of dancing Padawans, knowing with the end of this night would be the end of any feelings between any of them in this room. Tomorrow, they must appear professional once again–unemotional, friends but not overly so, having not seen each other since dinner the night before. Siri seemed to pick up on Obi-Wan's thoughts.

"If this night is the exception," she whispered into his ear, "let's make it one to remember."

Before Obi-Wan knew what was happening, Siri had her body–curvaceous, now, as an eighteen-year-old, in ways that Obi-Wan had never noticed before–pressed up against his, and she was kissing him on the lips, full and warm. Obi-Wan, caught up in the moment, kissed back. Hard.

Kit Fisto's shift ended at 0400, so the training room had to be completely cleaned up by then. The part ended at 0330, and the Padawans swiftly cleaned up and returned the tables to the cafeteria, then shuffled back to their bedrooms as quickly–and quietly–as possible, so that no one would ever know they'd been out.

Obi-Wan and Siri found themselves outside Obi-Wan's quarters, holding hands, never wanting to let go, dreading the moment they had to. Finally, Obi-Wan said what they were both thinking.

"Do you want to...come inside?" he asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

They slipped inside the room, shut the door, and flipped on the lights. Standing in the small living room, with a bedroom to the left and refresher to the right, Obi-Wan suddenly found himself at a loss for what to do.

"Like I said," Siri interrupted his thoughts, "let's make this a night to remember."

"Siri..." Obi-Wan protested. "I can't."

"Why not?" she demanded. "I'm eighteen now. Consenting adult, right?"

Put that way...Obi-Wan hesitated.

"Let's see if I can...change your mind," Siri said, her voice suddenly a seductive purr.

She reached behind her and loosed the clasps on her sexy, strapless gown. She slowly began to pull it down to reveal her cleavage. Oh, my, she has matured. She stopped and reached down, pulling her shoes off, but as she did she bent in such a way that the back of the dress hugged her beautiful, firm butt. Then she let the dress fall to the floor, and she was only clad in a tight, tiny bra and thong the color of her gown, and her silver bracelet.

Okay, so night to remember, he told himself. Right.

END

Gemma and jcgoble3 like this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice romance. I assume Siri is from TCW TV series or something? I have heard the name but I am not familiar with the character. No worries, Obi-Wan got a night to remember and that is all that matters. :D

Gemma and Revanfan1 like this.
  3. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Siri is from the young readers' series Jedi Apprentice, as a fellow Padawan of Obi-Wan's. She's presented as a love interest in the series but it's never taken farther than "he likes her, she likes him."

And she died, tragically, in the Clone Wars.

Gemma likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :D SQUEE! Deliciously fine read. =D=

Gemma and Revanfan1 like this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely and I have always seen Obi and Siri as the perfect pairing

Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  6. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Very romantic!

Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Very romantic --Indeed!! Wow!! --I'm glad I found this. I love Siri and Obi-Wan as a couple. [face_good_luck]

Revanfan1 likes this.
  8. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I love that XenForo doesn't auto-lock threads after six months like the IGN boards did. :D

I was digging through the Before tag and uncovered this. As a fan of Obi-Wan/Siri, I love the thought of Obi-Wan throwing a surprise birthday party for Siri. Plus I can totally see Kit Fisto allowing this. [face_laugh]

Oh, and consenting adults indeed. Obi-Wan had just better hope he didn't knock her up, because THAT would be a mess to explain to the Council. :p