main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Photo's from Collectormania 10

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Darth_Konikus, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Konikus

Darth_Konikus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Ok, rather than post this in a rather muddy thread, I though I would start a new one. Anyone who went to Collectormania this weekend just gone, could you post your photo's here please :)Cheers.

Follow the link to see mine :) http://www.vaderseyeball.com/Conventions.html

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Thanks for posting the photos Matt, they look great :D

The Speeder Bike photo with Koren looks excellent. They must have changed the set-up from Saturday because they didn't look like that, or did you do some Photoshoping yourself? ;)

There's a good chance some photos will be posted in the South FF thread, but I'll re-direct them here too if they don't get posted here as well.

Nice crew t-shirt Tim, hehe. Anyone else disappointed Paul Brooke has a shirt and top on? :p

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
  4. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    My pics here and posted on the FF-UK: South thread here - http://boards.theforce.net/south/b10753/24092087/p8/?187

Had a blast, was great to see you all, you made it a brilliant weekend, thanks everyone :D :cool: =D=

And yeah, I loved crewing, and I teased Paul Brooke about the Rancor keeper pic since it was very popular - with ladies and gentleman lol. I couldn't have asked for a better guest to have to look after, he is an absolute star.

But I am glad everyone who made it could, made it a great weekend, and I am really happy I could spend some time with you all :D Thanks everyone.

5. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Great photos too Tim. Sod the stormtrooper costume, I want a Shaun costume like what Hunky's got (great piece of work their Chris).

Really pleased the crewing went well too Tim. Was Paul Brooke busy?? I believe that this was his first show appearance and I'd like to think he was a popular guest.

Koren, what's that you're eating? ;)

6. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    oh my god,it's 'tits-pervert' from bridget jones!!!
    well,i never...

7. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    Nice photos folks! :D

I unfortunately spent the weekend half asleep with a migrane(sp?) type-thing. :_|

8. Kassy

Kassy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    great pics Matt, wish I could have made it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.