main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Please help - Celebration online ticket error

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by GodAtum, Apr 21, 2015.

1. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    I am very very upset. I tried purchasing the Jedi Master package for Star Wars Celebration 2016 but got an error "Credit Card Processor Error: Invalid or unsupported currency code: 10558".

This was done at 2000 GMT 20/5/15. I filled out the order form and tried to process my order but was unable to because of the error. I tried American Express, Mastercard and Visa. I was in the queue and ordered the ticket so I should get one even though it's sold out.

I made a formal complaint, hopefully they will sell one ticket to me.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    What country is your credit card from? If it's UK you shouldn't have gotten that error.

3. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    I'm from the UK using UK credit cards.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Could have been a website glitch if the site was busy. Have you tried contacting the ticket company?

5. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    Yes I emailed them on Monday. I said I was willing to pay whatever it takes to get a ticket and that I might be forced to use ticket touts if they do not sell me one.