main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Bad Batch Project Necromancer

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I mean, who cares how he was created? This kind of thing flattens the political buildup to the First Order, which can be much more interesting. The mad science behind a lame puppet villain that was just a pale copy of Palpatine just isn’t interesting at all.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2024
  2. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I dont think he will be that i think of Snoke as Frankenstein monster.

cwustudent likes this.
  3. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    It'll be exciting for fans of Snoke and the return of Palpatine. From my perspective, it might also make them more interesting if handled right.

4. ShayaLothal

ShayaLothal Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 14, 2023
    Perfectly makes sense! Just hope all this is not achieved with the sacrifice of the whole remaining bad batch members...

Happy Sando likes this.
  5. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    I don't hink she is force sensitive or no more than slightly... as I understood the testing is being made by adding some high M-count bloood to the samples of clones and other individuals and then testing the M-count in the blood sample. The target is finding blood that does not decrease the M-count of the infused blood so basically it becomes a high M-count blood? That's how I understood it. Omega's blood does not decrease the M-count and therefore could be "boosted"?

I understood the blood comes from the "specimens" that are held/conserved in the facility ( and I think one of them could be Grogu?) as Hemlock explains they are kept in perfect state for further experimentation ( eg when they find suitable "hosts"?).

Happy Sando likes this.
  6. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    All are force sensitive but only Omega's blood can transfer with Palpatine.

7. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Seems possible that Barriss can be a midi-chlorian rich blood donor.

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    With all you mean the bad batch? Or all the clones.

9. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    She may be one of the "specimens" they are holding/storing in the facility you think?

whostheBossk likes this.
  10. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Yes.

11. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    It just sounds to me like you're overcomplicating it. The "specimens" are likely the "Snokes" and they want Omega's DNA because her M count is extremely high.

EDIT: I fully understood what you're saying now. You might be right. We approach it from opposite directions and it's probably one or the other. We'll see.

ShayaLothal likes this.
  12. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    All beings. Clones included.

13. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    What got me in this direction is the fact that they don't test the blood samples plain and simple like you wpuld do for M-count but first a drop of other blood is added to the sample before testing, you can clearly see several times.
    And they say that the sample did not lower the M-count...of the added blood?
    I imagine something like (using arbitrary numbers just to calculate):

I have a sample of blood A (eg 10ml) with starting low blood count of x( eg 5 M/ml) ( Midichlorians per milliliter I just made this up to calculate)
    and add a drop (eg. 1ml) of blood B which has a high M-count of y (eg 10'000 M/ml),
    normally the M-count of the whole A blood sample would be slightly higher cause

M-count in M/ml in the final sample =
    nr of midichlorians in sample A + nr of midichlorians in sample B divided per nr of total ml in the final sample
    (10*5 + 1*10'000)/11= 913 M/ml

What I understand is that with Omega's blood, strangely, the final M-count of the sample does not diminish and matches the one of the added drop at high M-count?

So I start with 10 ml at 5 M/ml, add 1 ml at 10'000 M/ml and end up with 11ml at 10'000 M/ml

This means I could infuse a limited amount of high M-count blood in her and it would make ALL her blood march the count, making her highly force sensitive?

The target to me seems to find hosts that can be infused with limited amounts of high M-count, maintaining the high M-count and then using their force abilities?
    You have a super stable clone whose blood can be used to make new clone batches and also accepts high M-count blood infusions so Omega is perfect?

Also I used midichlorians 2 times and then I swithced to M-count, can confirm no scientist would go on by saying MIDICHLORIANS COUNT MIDICHLORIANS COUNT MIDICHLORIANS COUNT every three words, your first day would be MIDICHLORIANS COUNT and then from day 2 you would swithc to M-count [face_laugh]

DISCLAIMER:
    I HAVE ADHD [face_laugh] hence why I spent the last 10 minutes making up calculations about stuff that does not exist in real life instead of working like I should do seen as I am in the office!
    Please forgive me ehehe

14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I hope Dr. Hemlock is "hoisted by his own petard," so to speak.

15. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey, I also have ADHD and my attention span doesn't match your output, so I'm afraid we won't make a breakthrough just yet :p

But I think I got the gist of what you're saying! It makes sense, but it's also possible that Omega's cells do have a high M count; that this is required for her blood to work the way they want it to. TBB has hinted at her having a strong connection to the Force before this.

I completely missed this. I usually need to rewatch these things to catch all the details.

jedi_master_ousley likes this.
  16. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I care. I like the character a lot. Especially in TLJ where he has some of the best scenes in the film. I’m definitely interested in finding out more about him and more about Palpatine’s unnatural experiments in general.

17. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Fair enough. Who except for Chiznut cares? is what I meant, though. :)

18. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
  19. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Somehow, Dark Empire returned :cool:

I’ve long thought it was a good idea to bring back this concept as a way to keep Palpatine the main antagonist throughout the Skywalker saga. While I was disappointed with how the ST executed the concept (my impression is still that they didn’t really commit to it until TROS) it still feels like the right choice imo.

20. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I always wondered what a petard was, today I finally googled it. ( Not really what I thought)

21. Fin McCool

Fin McCool Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2015
    Assuming it was in any way accurate, the original description that came out early in the ST -- suggesting he was a rich weirdo who wore fancy clothes and big rings and stuff, and somehow gained influence over years -- was kind of interesting. Except, if done poorly, it could have just seemed like Plapy's backstory with a different gloss. Except now the backstory is generally that he's Plapy's creation, which could be worse still.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  22. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Wait…what if the M positive blood is…Asajj and she’s being held at Tantiss. That would actually make a lot of sense for how she comes in to it and could very easily work in to how she somehow returns.

ShayaLothal likes this.
  23. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    I have a feeling that its going to be revealed that the Empire has Tech's body on Tantiss and is using it for experaments

24. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Force Ghost star 8

Jun 14, 2002
    I think the Snoke strandcasts/hybrids are part Human and part Kaminoan, with some Force / M-heavy blood or DNA or whatver.

Sproj likes this.
  25. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Would explain Snoke's strange look and height, if they go this way, it is actually quite clever.