main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[PS3, 360] Bodycount

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by moosemousse, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I was sure there was a thread on this somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Taken from wikipedia: The story is about Jackson, a former American soldier recruited by an enigmatic organization called "The Network", who has normally resolved conflicts between the States where even the UN could not. Over time, Jackson realizes that wars are caused by some mysterious individuals.

When I first heard about Bodycount I got really excited, having heard that it was considered a spiritual successor to the game Black developed by the same team I don't know how many people played Black but it's what changed my mind on the whole FPS on console thing and it's an amazing game (on offer on XBL right now).

It was announced on the official facebook page that the demo is now available on XBL and I got it as soon as I could. Have played through it a few times I'm absolutely in love with it. It's the most fun I've had in a long time. It's definitely worth getting.

What's really good is that it actually has a great feel to it. The guns are great, the visual feedback from firing them is great, the combat is fun, and the whole thing just works really well.

Some links to official things:

The official site
    The official facebook page
    The official twitter
    The official youtube

2. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I checked out the demo on XBL, turns out this game really isn't my thing.

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I don't know how many of you know who Freddie Wong is, but I was excited when I saw this! Basically he does these cool action videos for youtube that are always fun to watch. He recently did a video with Cowboys and Aliens director and used actual props and scenes from the film. The description from the video is this:

After meeting Codemasters at E3 and demoing their new game, BodyCount, they asked us if we would like to make a video around the game! We told them that we would love to since we really enjoyed the game and they gave us access to their massive custom sound effects library.

So yeah, FreddieW's Bodycount video.

And there's the behind the scenes video for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.