main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST Reawakening of The Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Jul 15, 2019.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Title: Reawakening of The Force

Author: RX_Sith

Timeframe: Sequel Trilogy
    Character: Luke Skywalker, Rey
    Genre: Diary
    Summary: Luke appears as a Force Ghost to Rey to further her Jedi training.

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Entry One

Luke appears to Rey in a vision.

“Please, write down my teachings to you so that others who you will eventually train can become better Jedi and people from these Force visions.

“You, Rey, are all that is left of the Jedi, for now,” Luke began his teachings to her, Others will soon join you at a New Jedi Academy.”

“This time, through my guidance and motivation, I will help you to overcome your fears, your feelings, and persevere to give you the calming influence that The Force provides,” Luke explained, “In time, you will have mastered The Force with such eloquence and smoothness that using it to teach others will become second nature.”

“No questions will you be able to ask me in these visions,” Luke continued, “So, therefore I will give you as much information as I possibly can to enable you to follow my teachings and continue the Jedi tradition.”

“The first lesson is the simplest,” Luke recited, “The Jedi Code is our mantra; There is no emotion, there is no peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity”.

“Live by the Jedi Code and everything else is simply adding on the the foundation of The Force”, Luke imbued his knowledge and teachings to Rey,” And thereby you will become a true Jedi Master.”

“Until next time”, Luke whisked away,” The Force will be with you always.”

2. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Entry Two

Being a Force Ghost is definitely a very unique situation. I can now talk to my fellow Force Ghosts and get their viewpoints on what they have learned since becoming a Force Ghost.

I decided to talk to Qui-Gon first to ask him mainly about my father, Anakin Skywalker.

“What did you see in Anakin that the other Jedi did not,” I wanted him to explain his reasoning for deciding to go against the Jedi Council.

“Anakin was truly unique,” Qui-Gon explained, “He was very much a child that was unfortunately separated from his mother before he really wanted to be.”

“It was because of that and the Jedi’s resistance to not only the prophecy, but his feelings that he never realized his ultimate potential,” he further explained, “That was the main reason that Anakin turned to the Darkside and became Darth Vader.”

“I believe that if I hadn’t died that his journey would have been completely different from what he experienced”, he told me, “Still, thanks to you, he was able to realize his failures and therefore return to the light.”

“You are to be commended for freeing him from the evil clutches of Darth Sidious,” he patted me on the back and grinned, “Luke, if it wasn’t for you, the Darkside would’ve won the ultimate battle.”

I appeared to Rey in a dream and told her about what Qui-Gon had explained to me, “So, Rey, you may be able to save someone as well”, I imparted to her, “ Be mindful of the ways that The Force can change not only your destiny, but that of others as well.”

“Until next time,” Luke whisked away, “The Force will be with you always.”

3. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Entry Three

I truly wonder how the other Force Ghosts deal with being one with the Force. It is a rather weird feeling getting used to being departed from the corporeal world and living in the Force world.

Yes, I know that most will never experience this feeling, but it is something that I have to get used to. I have relayed to Rey these feelings and I can tell that she really doesn’t sympathize with my situation.

So, I must discuss these mixed emotions with my fellow Force Ghosts instead to hear what they do with their feelings and emotions in this Force world.

4. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Interesting premise. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Liked Luke's conversation with Qui-Gon, as well as him trying to adjust to being a Force ghost. I also find it curious that he can only appear to Rey in visions. Has he not yet learned to appear to Rey as Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin did to him?

5. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    @JediMaster_Jen

Luke can appear to Rey, but right now he wants to teach her in visions until he knows that she is ready for him to appear to her as a Force Ghost.

Entry Four

I continue to appear to Rey in visions for the moment. I know that I can appear to her as a Force Ghost, but I want to wait for the right moment to spring that revelation upon her. Being a Force Ghost continues to be a unique quality that I use to appear to the Porgs and Caretakers on Ahch-To. They are not surprised by my appearances there since I was amongst them for such a long time in the first place.

Eventually, I will appear in more locations to see what the reaction is to my presence, but I don't want to just willy-nilly go from one spot to another for the heck of it. I must show restraint for now. I've thought about appearing to Kylo to try to reason with him, but I am afraid that he is falling further and further towards the Darkside.

So, therefore, I have resigned to appearing to Rey in visions in which I tell her that when she faces Kylo again to try to reason with him instead of me. "There is a special connection between you two," I tell her, "But, I don't want you to get involved in anything with him except for trying to make him understand that he can still change. Otherwise, you will have to fight him again."

"I know that fighting is not really a practical way of getting him to change his mind," I continue, "But, it might just be the only way to get him to see that you are still way better then him, whether he wants to admit that or not."

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  6. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Entry Five

Luke decided to finally reveal himself to Rey in person as a Force Ghost.

“Well, what do you think?” He openly wondered as he appeared to her.

“How is this possible?” She asked him with the wonder of a child, “Can I touch you?”

“Everything is possible through the Force,” Luke told her, “Sure, try to touch me.”

Rey outstretched her hands and tried to touch Luke, but her hand merely went right through him.

“Concentrate,” Luke implored her, “ You can do it; I know you can.”

Rey paused and concentrated her inner thoughts and emotions with the Force and reached out again this time touching Luke.

“See, all it takes is confidence and belief,” Luke beamed at her with a smile, “You have accomplished something no one else has been able to do. You are now ready to be what the Jedi could never be; a beacon for hope.”

“Thank you,” Rey told him sincerely, “With you continuing help, I know that I can become a better person that others who know the Force can turn to instead of oppression.”