main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 1.13 - Call to Action - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 30, 2015.

1. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    Cushing is dead. Stanton is alive. Stanton wins

pepoluan likes this.
  2. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Are we talking about the same Kallus who attacks force wielders head on? He is pretty much the opposite of a coward.

3. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I feel like, if it came down to it, he'd do something along the lines of what I said to see the rebels dead, especially after them humiliating him countless times. Maybe coward wasn't the right word, as Vision of Hope shows, but again, desperate times call for desperate measures, eh?

4. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Killing a force user from afar isn't cowardice, it is more like evening the playing field because force users do have one really big advantage that some would call unfair.

5. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    "Any imbecile can kill a Jedi with a lousy sniper blast. You want my respect, you do it face-to-face."

[​IMG]

Kualan likes this.
  6. TheDistrictJP

TheDistrictJP Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2015
    Greetings - first post.

I've missed it if it's been mentioned before, but when Kanan was working on the comm tower's computer after they broke in, he paused and said 'they're here' and then went into sacrifice mode. The first thing I thought of was that he saw something that made him believe Ezra's parents are on Lothal. Anybody else think so?

thank you,
    DJp

7. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Yea well, not every character is as ridiculously op as Cad Bane nor should they be.

8. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    He was talking about the Inquisitor and the Empire.
    Be interesting if there's a prison on Mustafar similar to the one Tarkin admired so much back during the Clone Wars series!
    And who else is being held there...

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Since when was Cad Bane OP.

10. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Since ever.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

How.

12. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Superb episode! Though I've been watching Rebels since it came out, haven't been too thriller with this series...until Idiot's Array & now Call to Action - amazing! If the whole series were as good as these two episodes I would have gotten immediately hooked...

Really liked the homages to the OT here, including of course Tarkin, the Imperial March theme, the Probe Droid, the ITT (which is an homage to the off-screen Vintage era ITT Kenner vehicle), Speeder bikes, the lightsaber duel, etc. Extremely cool...

13. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    How about kidnapping the senators without breaking a sweat, escaping from high-security prison facilities like it ain't no thing or leading the Jedi around the nose in their very own temple? He is portrayed like a man who can do the impossible and whose skills are so leet that nobody can possibly compete with him.