main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 4.13 - A World Between Worlds - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 24, 2018.

1. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Well going by the animation production schedule, which is usually up to a year ahead of when its broadcast, I'd say this was probably all done well before the comics. They've shot themselves in the foot trying to keep everything about these last few episodes on the DL.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    To bad Pablo does not answer questions on twitter anymore.

3. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I suppose they don't pay him to do that so he's not required to. I never tweeted at him anyways, I disagree with a lot of what he says. It would be nice to see an explanation for this apparent discontinuity though and Pablo's the best man to provide one.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It’s not the first time stuff like this has happened in the new canon.

5. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Oh, then there's only one man who save us. Help me @Sinrebirth , you're my only hope.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Anakin told him about it, (what he remembered anyway) and Palpatine looked into it.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    How would he look into it? In this episode they specially mention that they have seen these in the archives.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I imagine Sidious personally went for the most important information. Mortis would rank pretty high on that list.

Vader he just used as a lapdog to prove that he was in charge, and as bait to the Grand Inquisitor. I wouldn’t be surprised that Sidious took information from the Archives via Tyranus before Order 66. He did delete planets from the Archives after all...

Just because he told the Grand Inquisitor that the Paun could access the Archives after the Jedi died, didn’t mean Sidious hadn’t. I mean, Zannah accessed them in person(!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vialco likes this.
  9. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    Am i the only one who find that "white circles in space" while being great looking are actually pretty underwhelming concept considering the scale of the Galaxy or Universe, and such thing as the Force?
    I mean, thats the Force and the Universe that consists of billions galaxies and stars and hide the thousands mysteries, and they tied all that with just a dozen of the circles and dozens of the doors that let people witness specifically to the scenes that happened in SW franchise?
    I think theyd better not to reveal the main axis of the SW Setting at all or reveal it in the most ambiguos and confusing (in a good way) way.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    kalzeth likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The paths go all over the place. So perhaps it’s infinite we just did not see more.

11. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
  12. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2017
    A little more color variety in the stars - making it into an actual star scape with nebula and the like - would've been interesting to see, but I imagine it would've been difficult to see Ezra and Ahsoka had that been the case

13. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    I am bricking myself though because It be cool if Ezra/Ahsoka lived past Rebels... but where would they be... that is my only fear of them being killed off at the moment.. But I don't think Dave would just kill em off because they weren't around.

14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I wonder if Palps disciplined Vader after that, given that after Malachor, he had presumably told him Ahsoka was dead, only for Palps to now discover for himself that she's blatantly not.

"You lied to me about Skywalker's apprentice. You told me she had perished at your hand. I wonder if your feelings in regards to her are clear, Lord Vader."

*Cue zapping*

15. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    More than one database? Earth has plenty libraries. Imagine how many the GFFA could have.

16. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Yes, but there's only one Library of Congress.

17. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    What if Palpatine sent some advisors back in time to study the archives with these portals? /s

But with Palpatine and Vader, how do we know when this took place? It could be well after or well before the fight took place, I am not convinced it is at the same time Sabine is in during that episode though.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Infinity viewed through the lens of a mortal will of course be translated into a realm which a mortal can comprehend.

Otherwise Ezra's mind was explode.

Which is why handing infinite power to a mortal will never create an unstoppable force. Their ability to interpret, and thus use such power, will be limited by their original mortality...

... so yes. Circles in space is really the only way it works for Ezra, and, thus, us.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  19. Twain

Twain Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2014
    I've been disappointed at times by some of the chances and decisions made by DF on Rebels.

But I think these last few episodes have been amazing. The twist to Ashoka's fate is brilliantly written, and it must have been a long term plan because it syncs perfectly with the Vader sequence from seasons ago. Expanding the Force -- bringing back the importance of the Father, Daughter and Son.

Really top notch storytelling and visual world building. Great stuff. Loved it.

ISSD Executor likes this.
  20. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I really wish the Rebels opening had had a World Between Worlds background for this one episode, instead of the usual starscape.

21. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    loved this episode honestly one of my fave things from all of star wars take a bow everyone who worked on it

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    It was probably the best episode this season. Really well made with some mind-blowing content.

23. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    So what if Ezra had gone through the portal and traded places with Kanan? Kanan lives...Ezra dies...but it's all good! Because there's another Ezra still on board the gunship.

24. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hah. I never thought of that. But messing with time is weird. Something bad would’ve happened.