main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Removal of official status

Discussion in 'Archive: BeNeLux' started by Obi Anne , Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Since you haven't had a Fanforce meeting in a very long time and your CR has left the boards, without anyone stepping up to take over, the status as an official FF chapter will be removed. If you are interested in having meetings again I would be happy to help in any way I can. :)

2. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Okay fair enough. Don't think that anybody really minds.

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    My husband DarthUncle and I have been meeting earlybird-Obi-Wan rather regular this year. Does that count?

I also have our flat full of German Fan Force members on a regular base: MsLanna, Cem_Fel, Ben_Stormrider and Chilla who also meet earlybird-Obi-Wan.

4. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    AzureAngel in order for it to count we usually wants to have three people from different households meeting, but if you are doing it regularly and are willing to elect a CR then I would be happy to make you official again. :)

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Obi Anne, I try my best AFTER the 18th July for things are rather stressful and dreadful for me at present.

*made the wrong decisions in summer 2007 and should have been more critical with a certain European program that is done by the Dutch Ministery of Education*

6 other German women and I have a tough standing ground in this country at present.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.