main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS deleted scenes pics

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by SDlighter, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Check it out!

Shaak-ti killed by Grevious and Obi-Wan Anakin Fuel Room escape

http://www.fi-sci.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=319&Itemid=44

And Dagobah!

http://www.fi-sci.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317&Itemid=44

2. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    There's more if you know where to look, such as pics of the scene where Yoda, Mace and Obi-Wan discuss about what to do about Palpatine in Yoda's room.

According to Matthew Woods, the Grievous scene with Shaak Ti features brand-new never before heard John Williams music.

3. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i saw still shots of these deleted scenes elsewhere, now forgive me for a possibly stupid question (i haven`t read the novel of ROTS yet) but where in the film does anakin and obi-wan fall into the fuel tank? they see shak ti die and then cut through the floor into the fuel tank to escape grievous right? at what point of the film does this occur? is it before they rescue palps?

4. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    The Grievous scene with Shaak Ti takes place before Anakin and Obi-Wan were confronted by the destroyers and moved into the elevator.

In the Grievous scene, the Jedi escape by cutting their way down where they drop into a pool of fuel. From what I heard, this deleted scene as shown in the DVD stops after they drop into the pool.

But they did film the actors in the pool fighting super battle droids before making their way to an escape vent which they crawl into. When they emerge from the vent (which must be equipped with super fans, cuz they are all dry by the time they emerge), they close the hatch shut (one particular pic of this was revealed to the public long before ROTS opened) and end up in the point in the movie where they are confronted by the destroyers.

5. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    It's a real shame, only six deleted scenes are on the DVD. Personally, the two deleted scenes I most want to see is the one where Obi-Wan visits Padme in the first half of the movie and another one:

INT. CORUSCANT-SENATE OFFICE BUILDING-MAIN HALLWAY-DAY

They enter the main hallway of the Senate Office Building. They pass SEVERAL SENATORS, including REPRESENTATIVE JAR JAR BINKS from Naboo.

JAR JAR: Helloo Annie. Good en to see yousa . . .

The Gungan waves to Anakin.

ANAKIN: Hi, Jar Jar.

JAR JAR: Oopsin da Chancellor!! So sorry, Your Highness, sir.

Anakin turns back to the Chancellor.

PALPATINE: There are rumors in the Senate about Master Kenobi. Many believe he is not fit for this assignment.

ANAKIN: Not fit? Why would anyone think that?

PALPATINE: They say his mind has become fogged by the influence of a certain female Senator.

ANAKIN: That's ridiculous. Who?!?

PALPATINE: (slyly) No one knows who she is ... only that she is a Senator.

ANAKIN: That's impossible. I would know.

PALPATINE: Sometimes the closest are the ones who cannot see.

ANAKIN becomes worried.

PALPATINE: (continuing) Idle Senate gossip is rarely true and never accurate. I'm sure your Master will do fine.

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    oh, that scene explains the line " LIAR!!" and "You re with him"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.