main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Royce Hemlock

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Konrad Pietrzak, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hemlock meeting Emerie Karr for the first time Colorized

2. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Seems like he met her only after the Clone Wars, during the Empire's subjugation of Kaminoans' facilities. Wonder if her "saw the potential in me" is completely her self-deception or not.

3. Foreign32567

Jun 4, 2021
    Maybe during the final battle Hemlock will use info about Nala Se's role in Fives' death to distract Echo and Rex and flee.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think Hemlock living to experiment another day would be interesting and it would fit in with the other parallels he has with the angel of death he also escaped justice and was never caught by the countless assassins Israel sent after him. Plus he loves experimenting on children and clones. And not to mention his love of poisons. He even kinda looks like him. But no one will ever look as insane as Mengeles

5. Foreign32567

Jun 4, 2021
    I case of Hemlock escaping maybe older Omega can kill him in epilogue, Crosshair-style

6. Foreign32567

Jun 4, 2021
    Well, at least at the end Hemlock stood even after several blaster shots.
    [​IMG]