main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge September is WIP Month! (Finish WIPs, get colors!)—Entering our final hours!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Findswoman , Aug 20, 2023.

1. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Woo-hoo! Shifting gears worked for me. I posted The Taking of the Firstborns in my Outcast thread. Large Goal – Multiple One-Shots 1/3.

Now to tackle an older fic, but first, I'm going to do a couple of reviews :D

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
  4. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    “Jedi Ferry,” “Rocks,” and “I Am a What?” are the completed ones.

Review 5.
    "The Book of Gand, part 4, chapter 2" by @Findswoman
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads...cret-zuckuss-gand-ocs.50059484/#post-58621720

Review 6. This time for @JediMaster_Jen :Chapter 1 of The Way of Things

Review 7.
    Latest vignette in "Outcast" collection by @Chyntuck
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads...tory-collection.50046173/page-3#post-58621757

Medium challenge: For the classical epic challenge by @Pandora I have the first chapter finished and up a need for protecting

Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  7. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    2171 words on "Heroes."

8. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
  9. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  11. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    I successfully wrangled parts III and IV of The Mists of Mehr into something (mostly) worth posting. Part III is up and part IV will be coming next week. Medium goal half the way there!

12. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2023
  13. amidalachick

amidalachick Chosen One star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Reviewed "The Man of Many Ways" by @Mira_Jade, for a total of 2 reviews so far.

And I managed to write a little (very little :p) bit! 34 words on Girls in Their Summer Clothes.

14. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  16. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    3041 words on "Heroes."

58 words on "Water Flowing Underground."

Last edited: Sep 9, 2023
  17. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  19. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Great work all around, people! The index has been updated. Love to see those numbers increasing and those check marks popping up! :D

Just want to point out something about some of the reviews. One thing that might not have been clear in the rules post was that only reviews of stories being worked on in the writing portion of the challenge are eligible to count toward the review portion of the challenge. In the following quoted posts mention reviews posted on stories by @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha , even though she is technically participating only in the review portion of the challenge, not the writing portion:

Now I realize I haven’t been consistent about catching this up to now—sorry about that—so I’ll count these this time. But from now on, please remember that only stories listed in the writing portion of the challenge are eligible for review goals. :)

20. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
  21. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
  22. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Wow, look at you guys (gals) go! =D= @Chyntuck @devilinthedetails you are both updated now. The awesome reading material just keeps on rolling in! [face_dancing]

As for me, I haven’t much to report on the writing end, other than that I’m hoping I can complete one of my chapter-finishing goals by next Friday, the 15th (the eve of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year). But in the area of reviewing, I just completed my goal of five reviews with @JediMaster_Jen ’s lovely The Way of Things. Definitely won’t be the last WIP Month review I do, though! :D

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  24. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
  25. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001