main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga She's Got Games (Dear Diary Challenge 2009)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MeleanaKenobi, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeleanaKenobi

MeleanaKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    Title: She's Got Games
    Author: MeleanaKenobi
    Time Frame: 1 year after TPM
    Notes: This is for Dear Diary Challenge 2009. http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/29588737/p1
    It follows the same time line of http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/29643488/p1 and the two should meet up eventually.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello new journal! I forgot the passwords to all of my old ones? oops. Right now I?ve got a lot of things to sort out. Getting this company off the ground hasn?t been as easy as I?d thought it would be. No one seems to want to back a game company with all female leads. Well a few people would on the condition that I sexed up the main characters. I refuse to make a bunch of holo-games with half naked heroines. That would kill the whole reason I designed the games to begin with.
    Sion keeps offering to put up the money for me to start my own company. I don?t want it. If I take his money then I really have to say yes to his proposal. Is it so wrong to be a little nervous about jumping into marriage? He says six months of thought should be good enough for a yes or no. Why does everyone want something from me I can?t give them lately?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I like this girl! Independence and sass :D And I love how the title fits in, since she makes hologames :D

And I'm very interested in this Sion :D But maybe if she's taken so long, he's not the right guy.

If you've got a PM list, please add me!

3. MeleanaKenobi

Jun 28, 2002
    Still no buyers. Everyone says ?it?s been done? well of course its been done! Find me one thing in the history of the galaxy that hasn?t been done and redone and I will kiss a bantha. No one ever takes the time to look at the aspects of the games that make them interesting. I am beginning to understand why they all include a half naked female. It?s the only thing that can hold these idiots attention long enough to actually get them to listen to the full sales pitch! I was never much of a sales woman anyway. I?ve been trying to get in touch with Meleana for the past few weeks. She?d get these games bought. I wonder if you can hire a Jedi for freelance sales? Sion wants me to hire someone, if I won?t take his money, but I don?t want my babies in the hands of some random stranger. Maybe I should just give up.

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, she shouldn't give up!! Sucks that she's having trouble, though :(

5. MeleanaKenobi

Jun 28, 2002
    Sion is getting tired of waiting for an answer. He isn?t quiet at the ultimatum point yet, but I can tell he?s getting there. Arg! Why do I feel like the only sane person on Coruscant! Maybe it?s all my insanity. I don?t know. If I say yes then I?ll be engaged, which will lead me in the direction of marriage. I?d be able to fund my own game company. Sion has enough money for me to do whatever I want. I don?t know why I haven?t just said yes. Just stubbornness I guess. I wish Meleana would answer her stupid holo-transmitter.

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Poor girl. If she doesn't think it's right she should just say no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.