main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN SITH COUNCIL of INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    My son Bobby is going as Darth Vader for Halloween. Can anyone point me in the right direction to acquire a light up Darth Vader lightsaber?

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey David, would you mind bringing the Padme (pilot) figure to the meeting tomorrow night? I'd like to get a look at it. Thanks.

3. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Sure thing. I will bring her for you to see.

4. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I just received my shipment from KEBCO. Had all the new figs in it, Tusken, Jango Pilot, Clonetrooper pilot, the new deluxes, lots of others and my electronic Jango (very cool).

5. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Also, Padme Pilot, Watto, Lott Dodd and the very cool Unleashed Windu and Tyranus.

That is all...

6. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Howdy y'all!

Just a quick post...

KB in Bloomington yesterday had new SW Saga cases drop shipped in. I went to the KB here in Lafayette today and they had 2 each of the Jango/Clone cases, 2 of the Padme Pilot/Anakin/Maul, and 2 of the Lott Dod/Tusken,Massiff/Watto/Endor Trooper cases. I was short on cash so I don't have extras of any but I am going back this afternoon after going to the bank, so I'll get what I can. If anyone has a request and can get with me tomorrow night or Saturday I'll pick up the figures just call or PM me sometime before 4:00 pm today if possible.

If you are out you might check the KB on the Eastside of Indy and West in Plainfield. It's a good bet all of them have received these drop shipped cases.

Ok gotta go make a living.

Later,

Noval

7. ToddG

ToddG Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Hello
    The KB in Castleton had several of the New Maul, Attack Anakin, and a few Padme Couruscant attack, and a couple of Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi's as of thurs 7:00
    hope this helps
    Todd

8. sidra

sidra Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2002
    The Greenwood TRU has about (20) 12" Luke with Tauntaun. Pretty cool looking.

9. JediMasterDan

JediMasterDan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2001
    Ron just called me and said that the KB's on E. Washington have one of the Obi-Wan w/Starfighter.

10. JediJasonS

JediJasonS Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    Sort of unrelated note:
    The last Sith meeting I was at, someone said that there was a store I think on the far east side of Indy, a local toy or starwars collectible shop. Does anyone know what this is called and the location?

Thanks

11. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Are you talking about Noval's shop at Liberty Bell Flea Market maybe?

12. JediJasonS

Sep 11, 2002
    That may be it! Not sure couple people were talking about something at last sith meeting.
    Thanks

13. JediJasonS

Sep 11, 2002
    Picked up The next two Hallmark ornaments today, Obi wan and Jango, No suprise since they were released on 10/4 , but never the less if you collect these you may want to go out and pick them up.
    Slave 1 is going to be released sometime in november.
    Also picked up the Masterpiece edition Anakin Skywalker book and figure set for 19.99 at walden books at laff sq mall. they had one more left ,boxes a little beat up but not too bad. This by far was the least impressive of the line but since I have the other too I had to complete the set.

14. JediJasonS

Sep 11, 2002
    Is there a meeting tonight?

15. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes. Yes there is.

Noval

16. Redphive5

Redphive5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    For better or for worse, toys were not my focus at the meeting last night. Whojedi is helping me finance a loan, so I apologize for pulling him away from the meeting as well. (Thanks, Jay!)

I did enjoy the brief time I could spend with the group. Thanks to Max for the Sacul trade. Hopefully you?ll get your technical difficulties worked out and join us in these forums.

Thanks Incom4 for the loose figs. I think I?m just gonna keep ?em in the bags till I get moved. At this point, I need to be boxing stuff - not displaying. Also thanks to Bilyoumaul for the Deluxe C3PO at last week's IK meeting.

Today?s Toy Hunt
    The K-Mart on W. Washington St. no longer has that Deluxe Yoda. Hope you got him, Toyman. KB in Plainfiled had Obi-Wan with Jedi Starfighter boxed set. I?d guess there were about 5 of them around 1:00 pm. KB also had He Man Man-at-Arms, some discounted G.I. Joe Micro Machine sets, and Some new The Two Towers figures (Legolas, Easterling, Gondorlorian, and Faramir). The LOTR figs were a steep $8.99, so I passed? for now. Wal-Mart will have them for less soon enough.

17. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Walmart in Brownsburg has nothing, but one 12" Jango and some lego stuff and that's all. It was pathetic. It is sad that the children of Brownsburg should be so deprived.

18. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    In case no one saw it, The "Scum" posted that the Arena Palyset has been found at a K-mart. Check your local listings for times and availability.

19. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    Hi everybody!

Just went to the KB in my neck of the woods and found some cool stuff.

Picked up an Obi-Wan in Jedi Starfighter and they had the 12" Red and Yellow Clonetroopers.

There are still 2 Obi-Wan w/ Starfighter left. (1 good box, 1 a bit smashed.)

They had 4 cases of the Red and Yellow 12" Clones.

If you need any of these and would like to get them TONIGHT at Southeastway Park let me know and I'll pick some up before I head to Indy. I'm leaving here at 4:00 this afternoon so please let me know.

Happy Hunting!

Noval

20. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Pick me up the good one in the box!!!

Hell yeah!

21. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    *creeping into the thread*

I was at Suncoast at Castleton and they have AOTC clocks for $5, and these AOTC beerstein type things at 75% off

22. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Two confirmations of Arena Playsets in Indy. Just got off the phone with Ron and he picked up the last one at Wal-Mart on 96th street.

So, they should be hitting everywhere in the next few days...

23. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Yeah, well I found four and picked up five and the Moldy Mart on 53rd street. My friend's uncle'scousin's third ex wife is seeing the stockboy, So I usually get first crack at them.

24. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Yes, but according to the thread rules you have to provide pictures of the item or receipt. Or at least be able to provide a reasonable photo-shopped facsimile.

25. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    action fleet at-te's, naboo star fighters, and solar sailors are now available at local stores, if it hasn't already been mantioned. i picked up a set (and will gladly e-mail anyone who desires a copy of the receipt to prove it).

can someone pm me the password to the sith forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.