main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Soc] Adorable kittens up for adoption - this week only

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Taeriel, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Hello all...

I have four adorable kittens who are looking for new homes. Well, they're not looking for new homes, but we're looking for them. ;)

They are just turning eight weeks old. They're mostly white, with some grey spots and light blue/grey eyes. I think they're going to be long-haired, or at least semi-long-haired.

They love to run around and jump and play... they have that funny kitten run that sometimes goes sideways. They pounce, they batt, they explore. Sometimes they'll watch something... tail and backside twitching... and then pounce. Other times they'll just sit and stare up at something, with one of those cute kitten stares.

I took some rough webcam pictures (alas, no digital camera) to let people see what they look like. You can see them in all their cuteness here.

I've temporarily named them Daniel, Jack, Jonas and Teal'c... their mother was Sam. I'm not entirely positive, but I think that Teal'c is female and the rest may be males. (Yeah, yeah, I know... I should have picked a female name.)

If anyone would be interested in adopting any of them (did I mention how they're even more adorable in person? [face_batting]), I could look into bringing them out to Colorado with me on Thurs on the plane. That's why I said "this week only" in the subject line... so if you think you might be interested, let me know soon so I can find a cat carrier and all that.

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I wish i could. jack is cute. but my parents would kill me if i got one.

3. MelannasJoy

MelannasJoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2004
    OOH i so wish i could get another kitty. especially a kitties with such great names.

My fear is trinity would kill them. :(

4. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Update on description: their eyes were blue the other day, I swear. But I looked more closely last night, and it seems the color is changing over to a green/yellow like their mom's. Prize for most startling: Jonas has one blue eye and one green eye. I assume the blue one will eventually shift to green...

5. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    i must stop looking at the kitties...

it is a sickness i am seeking help.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Of course I want one, but then I'm not sure I would have a place to live w/ my 4 kitties :D So I will have to pass :(

7. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    I want one! I don't care if I'm not allowed. I miss having a kitty. -=heavy sigh=- Jack is so adorable! I'd even keep the name. -=pout=-

Though I'm not sure I'd make a good mommy to a little kitty right now. GAH! I want a kitty!

I'm going to run some numbers and think about it today and make up my mind tonight.

8. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Must....resist...the....temptation....

Darn you Josh for your allergies!!

[face_pout]

9. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    Ok JUST curious...IF i was interested. Would you bring them with you on the plane?

10. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Alrigth, after some thought, I just can't justify a kitten. It wouldn't be fair to the kitty. -=heavy sigh=-

11. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yes, I was thinking I would bring it on the plane. Though I admit I don't really know how that works... I was vaguely thinking tht I could find the old cat carrier my parents have around somewhere, and that I could bring it as carry-on. No, wait, my mom says I couldn't bring a hard carrier on the plain, and would have to buy a soft carrier at the store. (I have to admit... my stress level (from other stuff) is starting to get a bit high. So I think I would ask if I could limit this to anyone who really wants a kitten; otherwise I could skip adding to my to-do list.)

12. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    The last time we checked into bring Tara 9the Yorkie) onboard they wanted to charge $80 each way....needless to say she stayed home. So, you may want to check into that.

13. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    [face_shocked] Okay, then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.