main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Star Trek: Amazing Discoveries. Ensemble Cast. Post Up: Oct. 2!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, May 23, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Jade eyes - (now Nyota's Heart) :cool:

Disclaimer: Borrowing from the amazing JJ Abrams, who should know he's all that. And more. =D=

AN: Spinning off and expanding from RX's startup post. [face_love]

~~~~~

The cottage was lovely, and Spock Prime was all sincerity and charm, the more time she spent with him, the more she knew how her own love would likely be in their latter years.

Sarek -- Nyota had taken to him right off. His subtle humor and deep intelligence and empathy captured her daughterly affections.

She could tell her Spock was keeping himself restrained during their slow dance. They danced very closely, but they kept a barrier of privacy between the pair of them so as not to let the tender flow between them intrude on the others nearby.

He wanted to caress her softness, more than the surreptitious caress at her waist.

She beamed and danced even closer.

When they were alone, he and she disrobed and lay together, not touching yet.

"Is there anything I can do to drive you away?" Spock asked her.

"Not a thing. Do you want to?" She asked, a laugh in her eyes and voice.

"It is merely that my actions ... could ... might ..."

"You can startle me, frustrate me, and irritate me to no end, darling. But I've been enthralled since my first glimpse of you and the first gentle speaking of my given name." She smiled. She had offered her name Nyota as a gift to him, and he had taken to its use shyly, at first. She tingled at the memory.

His mind turned to her own recent actions. She was his sanity, his lifeline, as well as his beautiful other-half.

"Is there anything you wouldn't do for me?" He pondered aloud.

"Not a thing, my heart." She whispered.

She moved closer and he caressed her unhurriedly, and she reciprocated. There was not a centimeter of one another that wasn't lovingly explored, stroked, kissed, for starters.

Their delight, adoration, and need for each other burned in what she liked to call "The Living and Unifying Force", until it reached a delirious crescendo, somewhere around sunup.

+++++

TBC -- SQUEE!!!

Tags available upon request.

@};-

RX_Sith likes this.
  2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Great start and the SQUEEING hereby commences properly. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_love] Now THIS was a wonderful, and delicious spin-off. These two threads are going to be wonderful. =D=

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lovely companion piece to RX's starting adventure. ツ

Tag please [:D]

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  5. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    awwww... that was sweet. I look forward to more mush. I can always use more mush! :p

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Awww, so very sweet!

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo! I could not resist this one.

Hazel

~~~~

She gazes at me, her eyes and sense unreadable. I probe gently, tentatively.

She smirks suddenly, because even in this matter of our bond, she can tease at times. She opens to me, with her customary eagerness, and our awarenesses merge.

I am immersed in the beauty of her spirit, the strength and depth of her courage, intelligence, joy, and love of me.

Nyota sighs softly, and murmurs my name with ineffable tenderness.

When we finally disengage after long moments, she grins.

"My darling love."

I grasp her shoulders and she leans into my hold. I am humbled anew at her impression of me. It is undiminished in its intensity of admiration and trust. I had entertained the fleeting thought that, perhaps, it might be diluted somewhat in those respects.

"Ah, love. I see only Light when I look at you. Complexity, to be sure, but nothing Dark. Your soul has no room for shadows of that kind."

"Ashal-veh," I respond, kissing her, "I believe that if ever there were, you would be the one to drive them away."

"It would be my honor." She breathes.

+++++

^:)^

RX_Sith likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Hmm nice posts to go with that other adventure;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More tender moments that further reveal their unique and special bond with each other. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. Hazel

Nov 9, 2010
    "I believe that if ever there were, you would be the one to drive them away."

Yes! That is what loved ones do. ツ [face_love]
    Lovely viggie this is. @};-

11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    That was gorgeous. I love anything and everything that deals with their mental bond - which you know :p - and the description of light and dark here was just lovely. The last few lines just clenched it - lovely. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Ahhh too much! I can't handle it; I just love it :D Especially the last line ... [face_love]

I should have said: Not enough! :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel RX_Sith

Using "rebirth" and aftermath" for a talk between friends

------

Uhura and Sulu were in the lift-car together.

He stopped it between floors and cast her a teasing look. "How do you fancy Carol ... the new science officer, for the Captain, of course?"

She laughed. "You'd better not mean for the Chief of Science. Thankfully, she and Jim clicked early enough for me to be spared that bit of aggravation, understandable though it is. I haven't had much of a chance to get to know her, frankly."

"Such a momentous run of excitement and nonstop decisions that had to be made, in an instant. Now, it's like we've gone through a rebirth, for all of us, don't you think?" He asked, his dark eyes sparkling.

Uhura pondered it. "It does feel different than the start we had after Nero. Strange, but it's not just because of the length and scope of the mission, either."

"It goes deeper."

She teased, "You had a taste of command."

"And I know who's the one truly born to it."

She smiled. "Yes, not that he doesn't/didn't have some growing up to do. In the personal aftermath for him, it really shines and shows."

She finished silently as Sulu restarted the lift, Jim is still a Rogue and a "nerf-herder", but he's definitely maturer now. She had been totally amazed by his send-off speech in the last few days.

And I hope he never ceases to do anything, break any and all rules for the sake of a friend.

Her tummy turned into sloshy goo.

Jim wasn't the only one who had learned a valuable lesson or two.

Her own darling had as well: about friends, and about other things pertaining to they two.

++++

LOL That detail comes in a post later. Melty!!

SQUEE out loud!

RX_Sith and Nightvision91 like this.
  14. Hazel

Nov 9, 2010
    Love the whole tone of the update! :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see Sulu and Uhura discussing.
    Kirk is still a ladies man and Sulu will make a great captain

16. Nightvision91

Nightvision91 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2013
    Another great piece. Enjoyed seeing Uhura and Sulu interact.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great conversation between Uhuru and Sulu showing that she cares about the crew almost as much as Spock. :p

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A tender, and teasing spin off from RX's S/U scene.

---
    Nyota

Who could be behind this latest predicament? Someone who knew their systems and was watching for an opportune moment to sneak aboard or even more daunting, infiltrate their systems from a distance, remotely?

What could be the motive? It certainly couldn't be an honest one, even one born of desperation. A person in dire need of help would have made a forthright approach.

Spock had been on duty for almost a day or a bit more. She had given Jim a cool look and teased: "Yeah, now you can go and have your fun ." He had given her a too-innocent smile as if to say: "Who me?"

She had rolled her eyes.

Rogue.

So, when Spock returned to her and explained his reasoning, she had relented.

"Go back to the bridge, if you feel that's where you need to be." She had embraced him and kissed him softly, deeply.

"I will, but a little respite and relaxation is in order." He had answered, sealing the door and holding her fast. He kissed her then, slowly.

Spock

She is warm in my arms, pliant and melting. Her eyes dance as she murmurs: "I'm glad I've taught you the value of relaxing."

"That is not the only lesson I've learned of late." I answer, seriously.

Her teasing mood lessens and she extricates herself from my grasp and moves to sit on the sofa.

I move to sit beside her, wondering if I have mentioned something she does not want to talk about or think about.

But Nyota is too open and candid to shy away from any topic, even a touchy one.

This, however, is not a touchy one,but a poignant one.

"When you were so preoccupied before, and then so (what I thought) cavalier of my feelings at Nibiru," She begins, "It hurt me deeply. I wondered if we could ever find a point of commonality emotionally."

I feel something deep within clench at her words, but before I could say anything, she continues. "Your explanation ..." She chuckles, "It assured me on the one hand and frustrated me on the other."

Our subsequent ability to work together and tease, and our deeper attunement as a direct consequence of later events, these I had found indicative of a lessened tension between us and a clearer understanding.

"Nyota."

Her eyes are shining. "All that's happened recently, all it's done is made me ask all over again why or how I could love, need, and want you."

"And your answer?" I ask.

"Is: How could I not? How could I not have in any other time and place?" She seizes me then, with eager, hungry kisses and nibbles. "I just love you, so much more now than ever I did before!!!"

She is something I could not resist, now or ever, as I crush her closer.

"And I discovered that friendship is a deeper truth than duty, long-held tenets, or even ..."

"Chapter, paragraph, and subsection?" She teases, laughing.

"Most assuredly."

Later, she whispers my name and says: "I will have to learn to be more patient with your preoccupations or to subtly draw them out, not wait until I'm all tied up in knots."

I promise: "And I shall attempt to be more forthcoming with you in the future, when such arise. It certainly does not reflect upon my trust in you."

"I am glad." She answers happily.

"You ground me in reality, Nyota. I will never lose sight of the fact that I am someone who loves you, and shall always. Even when I draw my last breath, you will be the one, final thing in my thoughts."

"Oh." I can tell she is moved. "My darling darling love."

Words cease between us, but aught which speaks of a deeper meaning which goes beyond, continues for quite some time.

++++

^:)^ [face_dancing]
    RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan

Hazel Mira_Jade

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    RX_Sith likes this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    squeelicious piece and of course the next time tags please

Jade_eyes likes this.
  20. Hazel

Nov 9, 2010
    Another wonderful moment @};- [face_love]

Jade_eyes and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  21. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A beautiful and romantic interlude helps to smooth out any misgivings or bad thoughts thus showing that true love is never ending and forever bonding. [face_love]

Jade_eyes and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Some dialogue from Earlybird-obi-wan's thread. [face_love] !!!!!!

Hazel RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan -- see what you make me do? [face_love] !!!!!!!

----
    Inexorably Drawn

Candles glimmered on the edges of the tub. Nyota slid into the foaming lavender-scented bubbles. Her lover grasped her silken shoulder as she slid into the water and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

He basked in her beauty, and let her adoration flow in and through him like a song.

T'Pring had been present at the latest New Vulcan official function, at which he, and the rest of the Enterprise's top-ranking officers had attended.

She had barely acknowledged him, and in her cool, detached way, she had been irritated by Sarek's obvious approbation of Nyota, and the latter's genuine affinity for the Ambassador.

“As a spouse T’Pring was not suited for me,” Spock murmured. “With her I never would have wanted a child. She was ever the logical Vulcan. She could never give me the feeling that I – a half Vulcan – was wanted by her. Scorn was on her face. Betrayal with a full blooded Vulcan was her goal. She had the potency to become a great scientist.”

How like Callista that sounds. Nyota thought, sending back a mental caress.

Nyota grimaced and answered softly. "She will likely not reach the pinnacle of her career, or will fail to value it. She never could have appreciated you, your wonderful specialness. Her bondmate whomever he turns out to be will find a cold and lonely existence." She paused. "She is a ship without an anchor. She will never reach a safe harbor. She is like Harrison adrift forever."

Spock reflected that love with T'Pring would have always remained elusive. Nyota was a safe harbor and his mental and emotional anchor.

Nyota recalled: "I once received only formal greetings from her when I was on duty on the bridge. No goodbye followed.”

“I have now only fleeting memories of T’Pring,” Spock caressed her breasts. “You are my eternal ashal’veh.”

"Do I make you happy, then?" Her eyes glowed.

He teased. "Happiness is a term that is hard to define." Then with deep sincerity: "If you mean do you make me feel a sense of balance, wholeness, and serenity, yes, you do."

His caresses were making her tingle all over.

"But there is more, so much more to it than that." He breathed, kissing the path where his hands had stroked, then moving up to her throat. "There has been always, something drawing me to you, inexorably."

He was her love, now and forever, their bond growing stronger with each event they shared, each jocular or loving moment.

"I absolutely adore you, my heart, my soul." She murmured, and captured his lips with hers.

+++++

Falls over in a gooey puddle.

[face_dancing]

^:)^

RX_Sith likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely how you can expand those moments I have slipped in between the medical moments[face_dancing]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  24. Hazel

Nov 9, 2010
    Wonderful! Their love is as deep as the depths of space. ♥

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A great love that anchors their souls together in the harbor of love. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.