main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Story Star Trek Picard: Picard's Diary DDC 2020 [*Spoilers*]

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RX_Sith , Jan 5, 2020.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith C&G Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 13, 2006
    A/N: This will be a diary of what Jean-Luc Picard and his eventual series on CBS All Access will explore.

*Spoilers are highly likely in this Diary, so if you don't want to be spoiled, then I understand.

Entry One:

I try to comprehend how everything that the Federation stood for could turn out to be cold, dark, and discouraging following the events of the Hobus star going supernova and destroying Romulus and Remus.

The Romulans refused my help to save the slave labor that they had working for them on the hidden colony of Yuyat Beta. They kidnapped myself and my First Officer, Lieutenant Commander Raffi Musiker, and took control of my flagship, the USS Verity.

I am now in the process of working with the slaves to ensure that we can all be rescued before we are consumed by the supernova's wake. I only have a few days before that happens...

To Be Continued...

Sith-I-5 and pronker like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    JEAN-LUC, OH YUM! =D= :D Very happy to see a diary from you and a Trek one too. :)

RX_Sith likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    This is a great idea for a DDC theme, and a wonderful first instalment.