main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars droid wars. A book by DLINE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DLINE, Nov 17, 2013.

1. DLINE

DLINE Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2013
    This is the first chapter a new chapter will be out each week.

The droid wars
    By DLINE
    Chapter 1.

" Jenkins come here now" yelled the droid lord. " yes sir" squeaked Jenkins. "Are my droids ready to fight? You know I really want to start my attack" said the droid lord. "Yes sir the droids from the clone wars are all ready for use. We're do you want to attack first?" Replied Jenkins. " the moons of our planet. Send forth our units and begin the work of tier 5. Make sure they win because if they don't I will kill you. Understand?" "Yyyes Ssir I will inform the commanders now" said Jenkins. "Now get out of my sight I have an important call to make" said the droid lord.
    PLANET/MOON Halgen
    "Sir" said a troop. "Yah" responded his commander. "There's a ship coming our way" said the trooper. "sound the alarm we are under attack" yelled the commander as he grab his gun.

Thanks for reading this is just a small part of it next week chapter 2 or part 2 of chapter 1 will come out

2. DLINE

Nov 9, 2013
    I've decide to write part 2 of chapter 1 please tell me what you think of this story thanks.

3 big warships come Into the soldiers eyes as he watches in horror as tons of little ships come out of the 3 big and come streaking down to destroy them. The ships each take diffident routes some to the farmers others to the mines. The soldiers anti air guns roar of them but they are not strong enuf to take out the ships. Dropper ships come with hoards of droids. They open fire the captain orders his troops to attack. AS TOLD BY A Soldier: there guns flared a round us there was to many there am was bad but they just outnumbered us but we would not surrender our home we fought and fought hard but we just couldn't beat the forces I lost so many friends to day. They frost to go down was kam we was a strong thick headed fellow he ran into the troops and started throwing thermal bombs, but the sheer number of them was his fall. They now rule us and take our food and metals. In forced to work for them and fight for there cause. The commander says we will fight the rebels still fight for freedom. That we have to fight alongside droids. I can't kill my brothers I just can't.
    THE NEXT DAY
    The sun just rising above the small sleep town not a soul could be herd. They droids sure ending the camp opened fired and killed all the people in the town they burned down there house stole all there things what ever they had they toke. They droids then were sent back to base. "Jenkins!" Yelled the droid lord "how are the battle reports?" We have win sir" replied Jenkins "good no begin your assault on the pirate planet and send the tier 5s I want to try them out" "yes sir" said Jenkins as he walked away.

3. DLINE

Nov 9, 2013
    Should I continue the story or not?