main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Limited Run CLOSED Star Wars: Jedi Quest

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Dark Ferus, Jun 30, 2023.

1. SirCarrot

SirCarrot Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2022
    OOC: Quarter exams, the flu, and applications, oh my! All good now, but this October will definitely go down as one of the most hectic months I have ever had lol. Apologies for the shortness as well, didn’t really know where to go so I’m just setting the finale.

IC: Carrot
    They sprinted down the corridor, lightsabers in hand, ready to face the Sith. The stakes were high, and failure could mean the deaths of many. While the Sith Lord undoubtedly had a lead, it seemed that in his arrogance he had left some of the pirates alive, and now, they sought vengeance. As Carrot and Serpenter ran towards the Sith, the pain ding path though the facility was littered with freshly slain pirates, and it seemed they had finally closed the gap.

Just beyond, the Sith Lord was finishing dispatching some pirates, then looked towards the master and appreciate, grinning evilly. Carrot yelled out, “Last chance to surrender, give us the codes!” This was futile, he knew, and widened his stance in turn, preparing to fight.

@Dark Ferus @darthbernael

darthbernael and Dark Ferus like this.