main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hi Star Wars Story- Blue Butterflies!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ashla_Tano, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashla_Tano

Ashla_Tano Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2020
    Hi everyone! I'm Ashla and I'm fairly new to forums. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars especially TCW. I just recently started writing a story called Blue Butterflies. I felt inspired to write about the clone wars again, especially since it's boring in quarantine... It would be really cool if you checked out my story!
    Here is a preview/summary:
    The Jedi purge happened, but this time Anakin and Obi-Wan both walked throughout the temple in search for survivors. AU were Anakin does not fall to the dark side, but instead goes into hiding.

Her world was crumbling around her. Her eyes glazed over as she stared up at the cracked ceiling. The moonlight a gentle glow illuminating all the lost children. All around her there was shattered glass trapping her from moving her position. All she had any energy to do was to cry out.

"Help… please, help me," she weakly said to nobody.

[Mav Edit: Link removed]
    May the force be with you all!
    -Ashla

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2020
  2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi Ashla! Welcome to the JCF!

I'm one of the fanfic mods, we'd love to have you post your story over on the fanfic boards! You can find FanFic Resource HERE (this is where we talk about writing, host challenges, the rules are posted, etc.) and the story boards - where you post your stories- are HERE. We don't allow linking to external fanfic sites, you'd have to post your story actually on our boards (I've gone ahead and and removed the link from your post.) nor announcement threads, so I'm not going to move this thread. I'll let the WNU mods do what they'll do.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me (called conversations) and I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Hope to see you over in fanfic!

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome @Ashla_Tano !! I see others got here before me, and their advice is excellent! As a fic writer myself I do enjoy them! Please join that community and share your passion! ;) This is where you may put your link - if unsure, re read the rules here or just ask. I am MORE than happy to help an guide you!

Once again, WELCOME!!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Please let me know if you’d like some assistance in navigating the boards. It’s always fun to have new folks interested in writing. :)

6. Tari Narvina

Tari Narvina Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2018
    hello, welcome to the boards :)

7. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome to the boards!

8. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    Welcome to the boards, @Ashla_Tano ! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll be sure to check out your story over on the fan fiction section.

9. Ashla_Tano

Ashla_Tano Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2020
    Sorry I'm new to forums in general so I have a lot to learn. Thank's for the guidance everyone!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    No problems, you only need ask any one of us, happy to guide you and show you the way! ;)

11. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Yes, warm welcomes to our merry thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.