main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Baby-sitting for Mr Fett

IC: Tearus Jeando, aboard the Burska?s Revenge.

Polishing up his Beskar thigh plate, formerly part of Carson?s armour, before Vader had taken him, Tearus increased the pressure and speed of movement on the greying cloth he had straddling the large panel of Mandalorian iron.

The Empire had never managed to work the beskar mines like the Mando?s had, which was why their stormtroopers were in inferior Impervium, looked pretty, but couldn?t even stop a good strength blast bolt.

The bounty-hunter smiled grimly, knowing he would be field testing the armour of any bucket head who got between him and the Star Destroyer?s main reactor.

A glance at the external monitors showed that despite the soldiers and pilots still crowding the hangar, there was on longer any sign of that young ad?ika, he noted silently, using the Mandalorian for ?kid?.
    She did not seem to have any immediate intention of seeing him on his ship, but that was fine.

Tearus was nothing if not patient. He started buffing another bit of his armour for the coming battle.

He wasn?t really sure how much of a contribution she would have made to his mission anyway. A few poxy concussion missiles from the Burska?s Revenge and her X-Wing, were probably not going to overload a star destroyer?s shields sufficient for him to gain entry.

Or were they? A couple of Rebel fighters had knocked out the bridge deflectors on that Executor with a flurry of missiles. If he didn?t mind the bridge as his target, instead of the reactor, he could cut down on the opposition, since he no longer had his squad to draw some of their fire. And he should be able to control the reactor from the bridge anyway, shouldn?t he?

His buffing slowed as he put more of his tactical nuance into planning out his assault.

Tag: no-one

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena Andersia
    The Flurry

Right after the older woman had finished talking on the intercom, she took Selena through the ship. Even though she had spent a good amount of time on ships like this, it still is hard for her to be on a ship and not take a look around. Which she did, but she was always able to pay attention to the older woman?s advice, such as the repair hanger, etc.

?did you have an astromech??
    Selena nodded, ?Yes I do.?

Dawnstrider sashayed along the bare corridor, pointing out the well-equipped kitchen.
    ?Not really adequate for the number of pilots and troops we have back here, but it is really for if you get up in the night with the munchies. There are better galleys in the forward section. Ah, here we are.? She ducked through the hatch into the spacious six-walled room that was the ?Short Term Officer?s Lounge? expecting Andersia to follow.
    (Which she did)

Inside, rising from a chair before a simple silver picnic table, a much taller gentle being, also clad in a dark green flight suit, extended a hand of greeting towards the Private.

?This is Blue Leader.? Shaara explained, standing aside so that her superior, and the teenager could size each other up.

?Welcome, Selena.? He said, smiling affably down at her. His most notable feature was his hair, a veritable scouring pad, perched up there.

Selena took the hand that was offered to her. She smiled back and said ?Thank you for the welcome Blue Leader.?

TAG: sith, any

OOC: master-of-les-pauls, did you mean me for your tag?

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Muri Mikaru
    Spirit of Eshan
    Hyperspace > Telos

In hyperspace, there was little to do, other then wait. It wasn't as though there were any sights to see, you look out the windows, and you only see the blue-purple, and sometimes pink swirls of the vortex known throughout the galaxy as Hyperspace. And staring out into that swirl of colours wasn't exactly healthy, it made some people sick, it drove others a tad crazy, Muri, he honestly didn't care either way. He just ordered the ships windows polarized so he'd not have to deal with any of the complications of having sick or crazed crew members wandering around the ship.

And then there was the waiting. For all the advancements the Echani had put into the Spirit, weapons, shields, you just couldn't make something her size travel faster then class two through a good hyperspace route. From Eshan the Spirit had to travel to the Hydian Way, and then up it to get to Telos out in the outer rim, and from an Inner rim planet on a Class 2 that took time. Needless to say things had been quiet after they had left Eshan. Many of the crew were silent from the fact they had just bombed part of their world. Others, because there was nothing to say.

Within the first hour of Hyperspace travel Muri and his senior staff had met in the ships conference hall to discuss the ships performance onboard the Sprit during the battle. Everything had gone off without a hitch, reactors at peek, weapons ran perfectly, the ship was in prime condition, a testament to the people that built her. But she was still a testament to the people they were fighting, and that garnered many mixed feelings from people all across the ship. But everyone knew it was a necessary evil.

After the meeting Muri had gone to his quarters, he was, tired. He'd commanded a ship before, in his own personal war, but still, something this large was a new strain to him. A shower, and two hours rest saw him refreshed, and back on the bridge. Unlike earlier he was present in his dress uniform, which was a simple black uniform, not unlike those of the Empire. So much were their attempts to use the Empire against itself that they bore their clothing. Across his lap sat his command saber, as he sat in his chair and it being at his hip would be a tad uncomfortable. His hand sat on its handle, gripping it tightly, a sort of, stress reliever.

"We're coming out of hyperspace now sir."

Muri nodded, "All hands to stations." as he said this the glass on the ship unpolarized for one small glimps of the hyperspace vortex, the streak of stars, and finally normal space. They were to far out to make anything visual around the planet but soon sensor readings would come in anyway.

"Sir, we're receiving a transmission, putting it on speakers now."

The voice echoed throughout the bridge as the speakers filtered it through, ?Unidentified ship, please state business?. There were blank stares all around the bridge, including one from Muri. It wasn't just what was said, it was the fact that whoever had said it sounded totally uninterested in what they were doing. One would expect a much more... militaristic greeting upon having a 7.3 kilometer ship drop out of hyperspace unannounced.

Shaking his head Muri responded, "This is, the FEV Spirit of Eshan. We represent the Free Echani Alliance and seek an audience with those in command of the Rebel Alliance. We wish to discuss, an alliance."

Tag: GM, Rebels at Telos capable of detecting the ship

4. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Nrc Galen Ridsha

Location Radcia space port

It was a good job Nikito's features were hard to read other wise the general and Doctor would have seen just how taken back Galen was, he never in a million years would have thought his mission would have gone this smoothly. And then almost on cue, it was almost as if by thinking such thought had jinxed himself, in walked four men clad in white armour.

They were Imperial Stormtroopers.

Blast he thought to himself, there was no major Imperial presence here on Radcia, so what the hell are Stormies doing here Galen thought to himself.

?Well, seeing as my company's competition seem to have shown up? Galen said ever so slightly motioning towards the Imps, who were now stood at the bar. ?I think we had better leave?

Galen rose from his seat, trying not to move to quickly or attract unwanted attention. ?Now if you care to follow me, we'll get moving?

As Galen rose he began to usher his new travelling companions towards the taverns exit, once outside he felt the communication device he had strapped to his forearm begin to vibrate.

Once outside he went to answer it but before he did he turned to his companions ?If you'll excuse me, I have to take this call? As he turned away Ridsha answered his com ?Galen here?

?Buddy, an Imperial PB-950 has just docked? Came the crackling response.

?Yeah I've seen some of the passengers Kyp, there in the tavern now? Galen was more than a little annoyed at Kyp. He was annoyed that as his contact in the space ports communication outpost, Kyp hadn't alerted him sooner to the impending Imperial pressence.

?Sorry I couldn't let you know sooner but I couldn't compromise myself or your meeting? Was Kyp's response almost answering Galen's unsaid thoughts.

?Understood,?Galen paused for a moment and then continued ?Any chance there here for us??

?No, seems like there just here to refuel and stock up on supplies? Kyp then added a note of caution ?Still try not to attract any attention, I'm sure your on there detain list?

?Understood? With that Ridsha closed the channel and then turned to the General and Doctor ?Well it seems that even with the competition arriving, we have not been found out but either way I don't want to hang around for much longer? Motioning forward with his right arm Galen spoke again ?Lets get to my ship?

Tag Gen0ochy

OCC
    Pm on its way with the details asked for, sorry about the wait.

Ic Nrc Flint Tilm, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Jan Dadonna

Location Telos base

?What in the hell are you playing at Flint!!? Came the bellowing sound of Commander John Matrix's voice ?You didn't think to alert me that a seven point three kilometre ship had just landed on our door step!!!?

Flint visibly flinched at the voice from behind him. Matrix was a huge hulk of a man, who seemingly had muscles on his muscles!

?Sir there was seemingly no threat poised from the ship, there was no sign of cannons being readied to fire nor any sign of fighters being deployed?

?A seven kilometre ship in its self is a threat!? Matrix said shouting his response ?By the gods Flint, use a little more common sense!?

?Sir they are responding to our transmission? Flint replied.

?Patch it through?

"This is, the FEV Spirit of Eshan. We represent the Free Echani Alliance and seek an audience with those in command of the Rebel Alliance. We wish to discuss, an alliance."

The who? Flint thought to himself, he had never heard of the Free Echani Alliance but then again he didn't really get out much. He looked over to his commanding officer who now wore puzzled frown.

?Shall I respond?? Flint asked.

?No not yet,? Matrix paused for a moment and thought abut what step to take next. ?Contact the high council now, they have to be made aware of this immediately?

With out asking another question Flint quickly patched a channel through to the high council which, luckily for the him, still in session.

?Madine here, this had better be important? Came the gruff generals voice o

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Shaara Dawnstrider, Yavscout, Sergeant Grillo, Irisa

Shaara led the way along the deck, the row of parked ships to her right, between the wide walkway and the atmospheric shield at the front of the ship. It was a panoramic view of the hyperspace tunnel that the carrier was boring through, but none of the personnel seemed to take a blind bit of notice.

She pointed out the elephant-head of Irisa?s Firespray to Yavscout, not much more than fifty metres ahead of them.

?That is where we are heading, sir.? She said.

?You?re a lieutenant. I am only a lowly medtech; no need for you to call me ?sir?.? The Norrathian countered as he trailed her.

Shaara glanced back to him. ?I will admit that this is my ignorance talking, but I am not aware of there being a doctor aboard the Flurry. That makes you, sir, the Chief Medical Officer.? She looked back the way she was going, her gace sweeping over the parked vessels again.

?I?m sure-? His voice faltered as he walked into the back of her, the toes of his boots sliding down the back of hers as they tried to occupy the same place. ?Ow, hey.? Stepping round the halted female, Yav? glanced at the pilot?s face. ?Is everything okay??

Shaara had stopped, because, in spite of her earlier thoughts, there seemed to be more space in the hangar than a few moments ago. She frowned at the gathered X-Wings...as if...something were different...

Yavscout tried to follow her gaze. ?What is it? What do you see??

?Nothing. Nothing, I guess.?

Back on the shuttle ramp, Grillo was starting to think that it was time he called the deck officer over, and found out where his men were going to be staying.
    His men. The possibility came as a bit of a surprise, but he had to consider, if there was no-one of rank between the ground team, and General Solo, that might just put him in charge, after the Corellian war hero.

?I?m sure Yavscout will determine this an ample opportunity to dig for some intel.? Griff continued.

The sergeant snorted with some amusement. The SGIS man was not that sort of intelligence worker.

?I just hope he?ll be able to find some time to dig up some information in regards to our mission.? Te?ron chuckled.

Grillo heard the chuckle and looked towards the young soldier. ?Keep hoping, Son.?

?So Sergeant, where were you assigned before this mission??

Grillo smiled without humour. ?I am, note the present tense, on the command staff for the blockade runner, Doom 2. We ran intelligence gathering and equipment procuring missions, using the corvette as a mobile base, and a single starfighter for scouting and decoy.? He nodded after the pilot who had taken Yavscout. ?Though you could not tell, that Shaara was our pilot for a couple years, using her Y-Wing.? He released a deep sigh, clearly displeased with what he had to say next. ?Only, Alliance Intelligence have this guano rule that their field operatives only do thirty-three missions, then they get a desk job. Shaara got forced to quit, but she told A.I. to poke their desk job. So she flies B-Wings now. What poodoo. We are in a war, for drokk?s sake, and our drokking High Council won?t reverse the decision!?

He stared after his estranged colleague, eaten up by how far their relationship had deteriorated.

Story over, the non-com stomped off the ramp, onto the deck proper, and bellowed into the mass of pilots and Flurry personnel: ?Deck Officer! Getcha butt ove

6. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Flint
    The small Bretonian cursed silently as his one remaining online system alerted him to the radar pulses. With any other species, his small, powered down starfighter would have been near undetectable, but those blasted Woltarians had their lovely little exotics that gave them one more edge against the rest of the galaxy, one that they desperately needed. Flint sighed as his detection unit ran the signal trace and flashed the position in his head?s up display. At least the Skadi still put radar detection units in their craft, or else he would have never known he had been spotted. There were some advantages to living in the Acare cluster. ?To chaos with this. Mission hour fifty-two. Woltar presence confirmed, contact initiated. Beta threat level.?

With that, he cut off his stealth systems and powered up to normal operation. He swung his fighter around to face the source of the signal and set a course. The only real reason stealth systems worked was because there was so much space out there to hide in. Three dimensions and thousands of thousands of kilometers to hide a ship the size of a large groundcar. But now that he knew exactly where the craft was? They might as well have been painted ice blue in the middle of a desert.

As he got closer, he spotted the second starfighter rather easily and powered up his IR communication system. After choosing an old Skadi-Woltarian military code, he transmitted towards the craft the radar had imminated from. ?Unknown Woltarian fighter, this is Major Redwing. I think we both known you wouldn?t be able to power up your weapon or shield systems before I destroyed you. So let?s be civil here and just talk, okay??

TAG:GenOochy

7. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Sheeal Barzak
    Command Bridge: The Annihilator

Your presence is requested on base by the high council. Land in hanger bay 3248- Head of Sate, Mon Mothma

Sheeal Barzak sent a message back, ?Understood.?

Turing to his pilots he ordered ?Land in hanger bay 3248.?

?Yes general!? they said as they hurried to complete their task. As the Annihilator moved towards the Rebel base, Sheeal had noticed another ship moving towards the base, Sheeal for a second considered whether or not to fire the ion pulse cannons at the approaching ship. But then he decided not to bother with it, thinking that the Alliance would have told him to engage it if it were a threat.

The Annihilator moved towards Telos base and with well timed skill, the Subjugator-class heavy cruiser landed.

?Brigadier Barzak, we have landed successfully!? the head piolet confermed.

TAG: Telos base, any

OOC: Who is playing Blue Leader?

8. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Te'Ron Griff
    Lower Hangar, Flurry

Te'Ron listened intently as Grillo briefed him on the history of one Lt. Dawnstrider, and the SpecForce operative was able to view the rather attractive female as more then just another pretty face. He had never given thought to what he would continue onto after his days of active duty came to a conclusion. His father's death had sort of gave Te'Ron a foreshadowing effect that he would meet the same fate, and though it plagued his nights Te'Ron did not shun such a happening for a life spent fighting for causes greater then himself was the ultimate satisfaction he could fathom, and to die doing what he loved would be worth it in his eyes. While all his training gave him a high chance of surviving the line of work he had chosen as a career Te'Ron knew that a soildier's life was measured in seconds, and that at any given moment it could all end. With a brief gaze towards the direction Dawnstrider, and Yavscout had left Te'Ron's eyes held a compassion for the pilot forced out of what she loved because of protocol, and for a brief moment the former imperialist held a distain for the Alliance that it would limit a being from performing at a capacity they breathed for.

"I guess there's a fight to be had at all times", Te'Ron muttered to himself as Grillo turned with a snap yelling out for the deck officer.

"It would be wise to get the team together so we know exactly what we're working with", Te'Ron informed as a few of the ground troops came to a stop besides them each soildier contained that steel gaze Te'Ron remembered so well of his former platoon brothers, and a quick strong nod was all he could manage as his tongue held a bitter tasting vile knowing that he could be running into a few of them on Balmorra.

Friends that now stood opposing him because of their differences in uniform for soildiers didn't take time for politics they just fought, and many times friends found themselves opponents for reasons of all variables. Taking a moment to look around at the small group of men that now surrounded him, and the sergeant Te'Ron brought his mind back to the present, and with it his determination for why he stood alongside with the rebels and not the empire. Each one of them had their story, and reason for being not only members on this particular mission, but also soildiers of the Rebellion. Commrades in arms was something that came in time, but Te'Ron was sure that he could trust these beings around him to put their lives on the line in faith that he would do the same for them. A soildier's honor was something sacred, and it was in that Te'Ron took solice in. His gaze soon found that of Grillo who seemed to be somewhat agigated with the lack of order that the mission so far seemed to have been conducted in. That would change soon enough though, and Te'Ron was glad that Grillo was around to take the helm. Taking his place in the small circle newly formed around them by the other troops Te'Ron used his height to get a view of an approaching officer to which he gently nudged the sergeant next to him.

"Here comes room service", Te'ron muttered in a low tone causing a small ripple of chuckles from the others in the circle.

Tags:Sith

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: A Blackadder Goes Forth memorable quote gets paraphrased. And, AMN', Blue Leader is played by myself.

IC: Captain Che?att (npc), monitoring section

Standing to the side of the equipment-laden room, the amphibian Rybet commander kept quiet while Matrix blasted poor Flint Tilm; mainly because he did not wish to draw the famously volatile man?s ire.

He listened to all that was said, from the lad?s bored query to the intruder vessel, to Senator Mothma?s polite invite.

Finally, because he had not heard what he would have expected to hear, he reluctantly involved himself.

?Well, if nobody is going to ask...? He began, stepping up beside the cowed Tilm, and taking a comms headset and sliding it down over the dark earholes in the sides of his green, permanently moistened, head.

The Rybet had brought his CR-90 corvette, the Doom 2 into Alliance service three years back, earning him the immediate rank of Captain, with the two blue pips on a square metal plate to denote the rank; plus carte blanche from Command to do whatever kind of mission that he wanted, ?as long as it benefits the Alliance, and preferably, hurts the Empire.?

There were species generally regarded by others as untrustworthy, such as Hutts, and Rybets.
    Che?att had been significantly more concerned about his own trustworthiness, than the Alliance had, but in respecting his concerns, had assigned Sergeant Grillo to the captain?s command staff, to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Now, he was a well respected, and well-liked officer within the Rebel Alliance, although whoever?s job it was to clean the headset after he had used it, would not be best pleased.
    And along with everyone else, all operations had been on hold since the 1-1 draw at Endor.

He had used two bottles of Selonian brandy to pay for a Calamari Navy fleet uniform, and after tailoring it to his shorter stature, now stood in the white, droop-necked tunic and flared trousers, and the two rounded objects that he had yet to determine the purpose of, rested on the front of both hips, attached to the wide belt that came with the outfit. The uniform had been treated to resist staining from the body that wore and handled it.

?Spirit of Eshan,? He signalled the huge battleship, standing beside and over the seated Tilm. ?this is Telos Base. If you do not mind us asking, how did you know we were here? Did we miss a probe droid??

The High Council, Alliance government, and the Fleet were on, or orbiting this planet, for drokk?s sake, and until Master Skywalker had taken all the starfighters, they had been widely tipped to clean up at the All-Eggs-In-One-Basket Awards!

If, worst case scenario, someone was passing directions for the secret base to their friends, their friends' servants, their friends' servants' null-gee tennis partners, and some Moff they?d met on Echani, called Bernard; they might be in imminent danger of an Imperial counter-attack.

Che?att did not have the authority to have the Fleet ready their emergency jump coordinates. He turned to Tilm. ?Signal the Fleet. Have them ready their emergency jump coordinates.?

Tag: Kahn Iceay, MOLP

10. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod

After saying what was on his mind Tiaan had felt better. But still a nagging doubt was eating away at him as to whether he had made the right choice. He needed to quell that doubt for the sake of saving his own backside and those lives he was obviously putting in danger.

?Tiaan, you disappoint me.? Sate said softly, he clenched the arm rests of his chair so tight that his knuckles turned white. But what he was about to say made the acid from his stomach come forward into his mouth. ?But I respect your choice. I depart for the capital this evening, if you by chance happen to change your mind contact me at any time.?

Not flipping likely, Jerjerrod thought. Sate obviously knew Jerjerrod was the one in command here, that if Pestage even uttered one syllable wrong, Jerjerrod would relish destroying him, and above all else Tiaan loved destruction of his enemies. This was defiantly no exception.

With that final outburst, the transmission ended, Jerjerrod smirking with satisfaction. He would never bow to these snivelling politicians, and everyone knew he had the upper hand, whichever side was playing. Now to try to salvage what he could of this station, and await the military or go and find them himself. It was a tricky task.

The other option was to abandon the station, hop on to the Quantum, his shuttle and fly off and abandon it, or get someone to destroy it. It would be better off dead than in the hands of Pestage or even worse, the Rebellion.

Well, the best option was to try and at least get the engines and hyperdrive back up and running, maybe even the shields.

Tiann noticed out of the corner of his eye that most of the officers in the control room had stopped what they were doing to watch the exchange. He turned around, folded his arms and narrowed his eyes.

?What are you waiting for then? Get to it! I want this station at least mobile and with defenes before we can even think about being safe. NOW MOVE!?

The officers all immediately got back to work or scrambled out the door to get back to business. Tiann sighed; it was going to be a long road ahead.

Jerjerrod looked out of the viewscreen which at the moment was showing the starry sky beyond with the planet Carida off to port. Out there a battle was raging, and not just between the Empire itself the different factions, but against the Rebellion itself. The Rebellion must be rubbing its hands with glee at what had been put in front of them. With the Empire squabbling, it would use it to it?s advantage. Jerjerrod aimed to stop it with this weapon, by himself if he chose to or if he didn?t get the support needed.

A vigilante of sorts.

One of the comm. officers at the central station waved at Jerjerrod for attention.

?Yes?? he asked.

?Sir, a transmission for you, from Grand Admiral Thrawn. Shall I send it to your terminal??

?Please? Jerjerrod replied, walking over to his command chair and settling himself down to read the message. A cool calculating man if you could call him a man from his alien origins, but he was known to be cool, calm, and a tactical genius. Tiaan had only met him a couple of times on Coruscant and he seemed a really intelligent person although his love for art was very bizarre,

But then again, everyone had their own eclectic tastes?

He pulled up the transmission.

To: Moff Jerjerrod
    RE: Update

Grand Admiral Thrawn wishes to meet with you. He has the manpower and resources to assist you. Please advise.

At least Jerjerrod thought, the military had arrived. Somehow word had gotten through about how injured the Death Star was. Now help had arrived from the great tactician, somehow he had received help from somewhere; even the military would be short on resources right now.

No matter here was the chance, he could not waste it.

He spent a moment typing up his message, read it through and the encrypted it before sending it to the comm. station for sending.

The message went as follows:

To: Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Subj

11. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Subject: Update

Grand Admiral Thrawn, I would be honoured to meet with you, whether it be here on the Death Star itself or wherever you wish to hold this meeting. I wish to discuss with you in person the situation on board the Death Star and the damage sustained.

Your resources and manpower will be greatly received; the Death Star at the moment is in a critical condition however I am trying to fix whatever I can with the resources and manpower I have. Your assistance would be a definite morale boost.

I await your response

Thrawn sat in his command chair within his private quarters. He rarely left the room unless it was urgent. Most of the naval crew on the Chimaera was still becoming used to the idea of an alien in charge of an Imperial dreadnought. However most of the officers noticed an improvement since the Chiss commander came aboard the Star Destroyer. A sense of dread and death was beginning to wane on the crew. They had a new sense of purpose and spirit that was long lost after the battle of Endor. Even Pellaeon was impressed at the Grand Admiral?s effect on the crews. It was a relief to him that the job was not solely his responsibility.

Thrawn leaned forward in his chair and felt that it should be him, personally who should respond back to Moff Jerjerrod.

To: Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star II

Moff Jerjerrod, the honor is mine. For a man with the responsibility of such an immense weapon surely is a true leader in the Empire. These are treacherous times and we must dispel with the pleasantries and deal with the solemn business at hand.

Thrawn walked around his quarters as the holo projector recording his message followed his every step.

I would first like to state that I have no interest in taking over the massive superweapon that you now command. I am more interested in consolidating our military power and restoring order within the Empire. The squabbling and bickering must not be the downfall of the New Order. I will give you the resources and security you require until you are fully operational. I am requesting a tour of the damage so that I may ascertain what is needed under your guidance of course. I look forward to meeting with you and your officers.

Respectfully,
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

He pressed stop on the recording and sent the holo vid to the communications console aboard the Chimaera.

Pressing another button with his blue finger, he contacted XO Zumirez. ?Be sure to encrypt this message even from the prying eyes of the Imperial Security Bureau and send to Moff Jerjerrod.?

Zumirez straightened up, ?Yes sir. It will be done. Captain Pellaeon and the army lieutenant are just finishing up on Kejim.?

Thrawn?s piercing red gaze bored down on the video camera projected to Zumirez on the bridge. ?Very good?when they return with the intelligence collected we will be underway for Caridia.?

?Yes sir.?

TAG: Moff Jerjerrod

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Blue Leader - Liam, Short Term Officers Lounge

Blue Leader smiled down at Selena, genuinely charmed by her, as she took his hand and smiled back.

?Thank you for the welcome, Blue Leader.? She said.

?Oh, call me Liam.? He released her hand, and waved her to the table and chairs. ?You can put your bags down over there.?

The lead pilot waited till she was settled, then, ?I understand you have been assigned to Blue Flight. At the moment, we fly the huge B-Wings you would have seen when you docked. The Flight consists of myself, Shaara whom you just met, and Narain and Minesh.? He nodded towards the mysterious curtains arranged along the walls, like casket slot drapes at a crematorium.

Not a nice connection, but practical on a ship this size, converted to carry more people than intended. Still, there was faint snoring from behind one of them, so even if she had realised the similarity, she should be reassured.

?Okay, on arrival at Balmorra, the B-Wings and yourself will be assaulting one of the two star destroyers that we expect to find there, and from Lieutenant Irisa?s planning, I expect we will be attacking from underneath, hitting the ventral hull. What we require from you and your stealth technology X-Wing, is for you to cripple their ability to launch TIE fighters,? He paused for breath, before ending with, ?by getting up-close and personal with their main docking bay, and firing torpedoes inside until you are sure that they cannot launch anything.?

Before touching on the planetside mission, he decided to see if she had anything to add.
    ?Do you have any questions, Selena? Comments??

Tag: Selena

[b]IC: Virgillian Deck Officer, Sergeant Grillo[/b], lower hangar deck.
    [color=red]Location: [i]Flurry[/i][/color]

One of the grey-uniformed Virgillians accompanied the sergeant back to his newly adopted squad, and by gentlemen?s agreement, neither mentioned the free dentistry that had been offered up as an incentive to cooperate.

The man, like his captain, looking top-heavy with shoulders wider than his hips, stopped before Griff and the soldiers, and clasped his hands together under a gratuitous smile.
    ?Welcome to the [i]Flurry[/i], gentle-beings.?

Behind him, Grillo was looking daggers at the back of the deck officer?s head.
    He could not believe that General Solo had just walked off without sorting something out for the troops. Perhaps he was distracted by whatever was ailing Princess Leia.

The sergeant shrugged to himself as the deck officer continued talking, and started to turn to the rear of the hangar.
    ?Alright, gentle-beings, follow me please. Line up in pairs behind me, and make sure to-?

?They?re soldiers, not a Fething school party!? Grillo reminded at the man.

?Ah yes. Sorry. I was not always in the military, sergeant.?

The non-com shook his head. ?That much is becoming clearer by the second.? He put a hand over his eyes.

The Virgillian led the squad through a hermetically sealed door at the rear of the hangar, into a brightly lit, spacious, metal lined corridor, where the slatted floor clanged underfoot. ?Right then, here we are.? An open archway led into a dark space, but the officer rectified that by leaning in and feeling his hand along the inside wall.

Strip lighting flickered on, to reveal more than enough two-tiered bunks for the squad.

?Mattresses and blankets can be found in the storage spaces at the sides.?

Grillo grimaced at the Spartan affair. ?Homely.? There were unhappy murmurings from the squad too.

?Sorry, sergeant.? The Virgillian did his best to look apologetic. ?We are normally a starfighter carrier, catering for the pilots flying those vessels.?

Something in his manner when describing the pilots, piqued the sergeant?s interest. Upon earning your ?wings?, which meant you were trained to fly, you were considered an officer. So... ?Do they have better quarters??

?Of course, sergeant!? Like that was obvious. ?Next deck up. One of the Officers' Lounges.?

Grillo

13. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Reasoning for knowing about Telos was discussed MOLP

Muri Mikaru
    Tanka Hyorri (NPC)
    Telos System

The confirmation of the Alliance's response came in, and a request for them to land, which everyone automatically assumed they meant a shuttle, you don't land a ship the size of the spirit without issues. Muri turned to his XO, Tanka "You have command, keep alert. I'll contact you in a standard hour." Muri rose, placed his command saber by his side and turned to leave the bridge as Tanka took the command chair. Muri hadn't been down the turbolift for a second before another communication came in.

?Spirit of Eshan,? The voice echoed over the ships speakers, ?this is Telos Base. If you do not mind us asking, how did you know we were here? Did we miss a probe droid?? Tanka looked at the communications officer and nodded to the conference room, signalling to send the communication there. When the Officer nodded back she got up and quickly made her way into the conference room. She didn't want any sensitive issues coming up and having to talk about them infront of the crew.

Taking a seat at the table she brought up the communication signal, "Telos Base, this is Captain Tanka Hyorri, Executive Officer of the Spirit of Eshan The answer to your question is quite simple." She leaned back into the chair and took a deep breath, "Telos is very important to our people. Yusanis, one of our greatest and most legendary generals, five of his six daughters lost their lives here, not long after the Jedi Civil War thousands of years ago. Ever since then the Echani have held this planet as a place of importance in our history. Its common for Echani to make visits to this world, to walk the surface of a world where one of our greatest lines came to an end. Recently, one of our transport ships returned, and we learned of the gathering of Alliance ships. We were originally, going to send out envoys. But We chose to come ourselves."

She took another breath and waited a moment, "Does that answer your inquiry?"

Tag: Sith-I-5

Meanwhile...

The turbolift opened before Muri to show the Executive Hangar. A small three ship hanger on the rear of the bridge tower complex that housed Muri's executive shuttle, an older Theta-class shuttle, and his escort flight. Even that was simple, the Echani could build capital ships and they could build starfighters, but the lacked the pilots to fly them. In that regard Muri's personal escort flight was two refurbished Vulture Droids from the clone wars, painted a reflective silver colour.

Muri strode across the hangar and entered the shuttle quickly taking his seat. "We are to land at landing bay 1138, coordinates have been uploaded to the flight computer." The pilot saluted and then got on with his job. As the shuttle lifted off the two vulture droids fell in behind and they made their slow trip down to the planets surface as Muri looked out the view port to the planets norther pole. So thats where it happened? he though to himself as the shuttle entered the atmosphere.

Long had Muri planed to visit Telos in his life, but as a Smuggler he never had the chance, and later, as an Admiral, he had duty, now that duty was giving him the chance. Silly how that works out he told himself. Closing his eyes and thinking back to when he'd arrived back at Eshan. His family had been happy to see him, and he was forced to crush that happens when he told them he'd had a son, and lost him. So much sadness, so much anger, and all of it had lead to this, a revolt.

Muri was jostled out of his reverie however as his shuttle settled down on the landing floor of the hangar they were assigned. Sighing, he unbuckled himself from his harness and stood up. Straightening his uniform he made his way towards the boarding hatch. Wonder what sort of greeting I'll get, I did just bring a warship into orbit after all...

Tag: GM

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Che'att, monitoring section.
    Location Telos IV Base

"Telos Base, this is Captain Tanka Hyorri, Executive Officer of the Spirit of Eshan. The answer to your question is quite simple."

The Rybet made sure to listen carefully, so he got it all the first time. The High Council were sure to ask. Especially that Madine. He'd been an Imperial, and those people never let anything alide.

"Telos is very important to our people. Yusanis, one of our greatest and most legendary generals, five of his six daughters lost their lives here, not long after the Jedi Civil War thousands of years ago. Ever since then the Echani have held this planet as a place of importance in our history. Its common for Echani to make visits to this world, to walk the surface of a world where one of our greatest lines came to an end. Recently, one of our transport ships returned, and we learned of the gathering of Alliance ships. We were originally, going to send out envoys. But We chose to come ourselves." There was a tangible pause that he assumed was being used for her to draw breath, or sip from a glass of water, and she probably needed to after that speech. "Does that answer your inquiry?"

The Rybet absorbed the Echani's response with growing horror, and, and a new emotion for him at least. Keen embarrassment.

To learn that your security had missed a probot would have smarted, sure, but to miss a whole fragging transport ship?!
    Even though an Imperial probe droid had been the downfall of Hoth base, it hadn't gone un-noticed, getting a snowspeeder, a wookiee, and General Han "I didn't hit it that hard" Solo up it's choob in rather short order.

Telos' security, meanwhile, had apparently missed a fragging transport ship.

"Thank you, Captain." He did not identify himself as one captain to another. They were no longer on equal footings after the scale of his sides' screw-up had been revealed.

"Wow. It was lucky you fr-" Che'att stopped himself. It wasn't their fault up there. Best to put a cheerful spin on it. "Uh, it was lucky you turned up in a seven-point-two kilometre battlecruiser, eh? Otherwise we may not have seen you." Then a thought occurred. One that would be the final vibro-nail in the coffin, if the slitch said 'yes', and offered to show him her holiday snaps. "Please tell me you didn't get out and go for a walk."

He meant that "you" to refer to any member of her race that had been on the pilgrimage.

Even with Brigadier General Barzak's border patrols, Lieutenant Irisa working the interplanetary space in-between, and, he hoped, picket vessels amongst the fleet itself, it was possible to miss a ship hyperspacing in, and hopping back out while Rebel defenders re-calibrated their equipment to see if it saw what it said it saw; but if these mynocks had stayed in-system long enough to achieve planetfall and go for a drokking stroll...

He turned shocked eyes to Commander Matrix. "Sir, are you getting this? Should we assume the breach is contained, or fear the worst and start evacuating?"

He would let the gruff commander underline the matter. If Matrix thought they were safe, Che'att would let the matter go.

Tag: Kahn_Iceay, Commander Matrix, Flint Tilm

15. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

A little while later, the same communications officer spoke up, disturbing Jerjerrod?s brooding in his command chair.

?Sir, another communication from Grand Admiral Thrawn, this one seems to be a hologram?.

Jerjerrod nodded, ?Transmit it through to my terminal only please.?

A moment later a small hologram appeared of the Gran Admiral. Dressed in the crisp white uniform of the title of Grand Admiral and Warlord, it looked as white as snow and pressed to perfection. His blue skin looked as cold as ice, and those glowing red eyes held a measure of intelligence as well as being rather uncomfortable to look at.

This man though was a genius, there were rumours going round that he was invincible. Nobody was ever invincible, every person had his or her weaknesses, probably to be exploited to the full.

He watched intently as the Gran Admiral spoke.

To: Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star II

Moff Jerjerrod, the honour is mine. For a man with the responsibility of such an immense weapon surely is a true leader in the Empire. These are treacherous times and we must dispel with the pleasantries and deal with the solemn business at hand.

Thrawn walked around his quarters as the holo projector recording his message followed his every step.

I would first like to state that I have no interest in taking over the massive superweapon that you now command. I am more interested in consolidating our military power and restoring order within the Empire. The squabbling and bickering must not be the downfall of the New Order. I will give you the resources and security you require until you are fully operational. I am requesting a tour of the damage so that I may ascertain what is needed under your guidance of course. I look forward to meeting with you and your officers.

Respectfully,
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

Tiaan smiled, this was a man who defiantly spoke his language and was thinking the same way he was. So he had the men and resources available, however, when he saw in how much trouble the Death Star was in, would he still be willing to help?

Perhaps, but even then Jerjerrod could help Thrawn administrative wise, he had the knowledge and the resources still available to do such.

Time to compose the return message.

?Comms, activate hologram transmitter, stand by to record?

The commofficer nodded and gave the signal when the holoprojector was activated. Tiaan stared straight into the holoprojector, adopting a relaxed pose in his command chair.

Indeed in theses treacherous times, we should dispense with the pleasantries. With the infighting within the Empire itself, it is indeed a difficult situation for us and one that we must not let the Rebels or those who do not deserve our trust take advantage of. The military is the only way that the Empire will survive and it is the best for the citizens as well.

As stated before in my last message, your resources and your men will be a great help in restoring this station back to full health. Your request to tour the station is granted, and I will be happy to allow you to speak with my officers, this is just the boost they need.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Kindest regards,

Moff Jerjerrod

Once the message was composed, Jerjerrod nodded with satisfaction, hopefully the Grand Admiral would provide the boost the officers needed. After the loss of the Emperor and Darth Vader, the men and women had no-one to lead them. Perhaps Thrawn was the right man for them, and along with his help, it would happen, Tiaan could feel it.

?Transmit to Gran Admiral Thrawn immediately, encrypt it as much as you can, no-one must intercept this?

?Sir, why are we-?

Jerjerrod deeply sighed ?Because the ISB and possibly Imperial Intelligence could find this transmission, and unfortunately they are still under the payroll of our dear Gran Vizier for the moment. Plus even the primitive Rebellion could find out about this D

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the lateness

IC: Selena

?Oh, call me Liam. You can put your bags down over there.?

Selena did so. She was secretly relieved, the bags were starting to hurt her back. Then she sat down on a chair across from Liam. Once she was settled,
    ?I understand you have been assigned to Blue Flight. At the moment, we fly the huge B-Wings you would have seen when you docked. The Flight consists of myself, Shaara whom you just met, and Narain and Minesh.? He nodded towards the mysterious curtains arranged along the walls, like casket slot drapes at a crematorium.

Selena nodded. Then Liam continued.

?Okay, on arrival at Balmorra, the B-Wings and yourself will be assaulting one of the two star destroyers that we expect to find there, and from Lieutenant Irisa?s planning, I expect we will be attacking from underneath, hitting the ventral hull. What we require from you and your stealth technology X-Wing, is for you to cripple their ability to launch TIE fighters,? He paused for breath, before ending with, ?by getting up-close and personal with their main docking bay, and firing torpedoes inside until you are sure that they cannot launch anything.?

Before touching on the planetside mission, he decided to see if she had anything to add.
    ?Do you have any questions, Selena? Comments??

Selena hesitated, she had a question. She wanted to say it, but she doesn?t want anyone to think of her as a weakling. So instead she said, ?None that I can think of.?

TAG: Sith

IC: Sheeal Barzak:
    Command Bridge: The Annihilator

?Brigadier Barzak, we have landed successfully!? the head piolet confirmed.

?Very good captain,? said Sheeal as he got off his command chair. Then he turned towards his command staff.

?Tell all the crew and troops that they are free to do whatever they wish as long as they tell someone where they are. We are taking a break here. Have someone ensure our wounded are healed and everything is in tip-top shape. Have someone replenish our food, water, and supplies.?

?Yes General! Right away General!? His staff shouted. Then they quickly raced off to follow Sheeal?s orders. Amidst on what was going on, Sheeal strode across the room. Snapping his fingers, his bodyguards quickly went to his side. His body guards consisted of four Kaleesh kolkpravis and two Trandoshian warriors. Although the Kaleesh were more ceremonial then functional, the four kolkpravis?s loyalty can make them a deadly opponent of those who threaten their leader. The Trandoshians were armed and armored to the teeth. Wearing the heaviest armor they could find they were useful shock troopers of Sheeal?s division. Even more so was their weaponry. One was armed with a repeating blaster and the other was wielding a Z-6 rotary blaster cannon.

The company walked out of the ship and strode towards the High Council room. Along the way, the company met some awkward stares. But the group payed no heed, to them, they radiated power and strength that can topple the empire.

When Sheeal and his entourage arrived at the room, a guard said to him. ?The council is busy right now?

Sheeal nodded, ?That is fine, we will wait in the room to the right.?

The group entered the room. It seemed to be a standard lounge. But for the time of day, it was empty.

?That is puzzling.? Said one of the kaleesh.

?Hmmn.? Said Sheeal. ?I guess we were late to be sent on a battle, oh well.? He sat down at a table and said ?Who wants to play scabacc? Just for fun??

The groups eyes twinkled with deight. Within minutes, the group was right into their game.

TAG: any

17. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Captain Pellaeon, Lt. Warhammer

It took time for the qualified communications officer on the bridge to decrypt the holographic video from Moff Jerjerrod with the message authentication code given to him by Thrawn. The situation inside the New Order was dicey at best, and even high ranking officials within had to protect their dispatches from one another, especially the ISB. Ex-engineers from the ISB were immediately picked up on naval vessels to perform encryption duties. Thrawn?s previous message to the Moff was sent along with a special algorithm to be used for encryption.

Indeed in theses treacherous times, we should dispense with the pleasantries. With the infighting within the Empire itself, it is indeed a difficult situation for us and one that we must not let the Rebels or those who do not deserve our trust take advantage of. The military is the only way that the Empire will survive and it is the best for the citizens as well.

As stated before in my last message, your resources and your men will be a great help in restoring this station back to full health. Your request to tour the station is granted, and I will be happy to allow you to speak with my officers, this is just the boost they need.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Kindest regards,

Moff Jerjerrod

Once the file was unlocked and authenticated by the encryption engineer, the data disc was passed to Captain Pellaeon who had just returned from Kejim. Pellaeon sighed as he hated crossing the space between the doorway and Thrawn?s command chair knowing that Rhuk would be waiting in the shadows to scare him once again. He thought of bringing the muscle-bound army lieutenant with him to counter the alien assassin but Warhammer was on a need-to-know basis and he didn?t need to know!

He entered the dark quarters of the Grand Admiral, stopping to adjust his eyes to the shadows lack of sufficient light. Pellaeon stepped lightly and strained his ears to listen for the assassin Rhuk who would not miss the opportunity to scare him once again. It was no use; the alien was good, too good. Rhuk with his cat-like voice and close breath behind him, made Pellaeon?s heart stutter.

?Congratulations Rhuk.? He said sarcastically, ?You got me again.?

Rhuk laughed and fell back into the shadows not realizing the sarcasm from the Captain. Pellaeon continued forward into the main command room of the Grand Admiral?s suite. Thrawn?s red eyes appeared from his chair where he was meditating.

?Yes Captain?? Thrawn stated with tranquility.

Pellaeon cleared his throat before speaking, ?Sir, a private message for you.?
    ?Very well Captain, bring it up on the console.?

?Yes sir.? Pellaeon inserted the disc into the console and keyed in the password. ?Shall I leave you sir??

?No.? Came the voice from the darkness. ?You need to see this. Your input is greatly appreciated Captain Pellaeon.?

The middle-aged officer was taken aback by apparent trust that Thrawn had in his officers. Vader was very different in his command styles. The Dark Lord preferred to not rely on any of his subordinates.

Moff Jerjerrod?s image came into view on the holographic screen with the message. Once the message concluded it shut down.

Thrawn stood from his chair and stepped down from the dais. With his arms behind his back he walked over to the command console and pressed a button with his blue finger. ?XO??

?Yes?? came the voice from the bridge.

?Prepare the fleet and set your course for Caridia.? Thrawn stated with coolness.

Pellaeon walked around to meet Thrawn?s red gaze. ?Off the record, I don?t like the super weapon. It is inefficient and a waste of expenses and it will threaten our fleet if we are to become sentinels while they repair it. It is badly damaged. I was there. I saw the Executor split open the metal behemoth.?

Thrawn?s face did not change from serenity to anger. He listened intently to his Captain?s opinion of the Death Star. ?I res

18. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Crix Madine, Jan Dodonna, Mon Mothma

Location Telos IV Base

All the chatter that was going on above could be heard loud and clear, it both annoyed and pleased Crix Madine in equal measures. Did Sgt Grillo just think the Alliance would advertise there were bouts for everyone and any body? Crix and the rest of the high council had known about these visit by the Echani for some time and in fact Crix personal had sent them an invitation personally. Apart from the higher ranks of command of the Alliance, this invitation had been been kept on a need to know basis and someone like Grillo did not need to know.

But then on the then hand, it pleased Crix immensely that the Sgt had the presence of mind to challenge the fact that a huge hulking war ship had just entered there borders. This wasn't the Empire, independent thought was welcomed and encouraged. Crix didn't know wither to demote or give Grillo a commendation! In the end Crix settled for the latter.

?Commander Matrix,? Crix said clearly and firmly into his com ?Inform Sgt Grillo, that the council is well aware of the visits and have been preparing for this visit for some time?

?Understood sir? Matrix replied, with that he quickly relayed the message to the Sgt that the arrival of the Echani was expected and that he was to go about his business as normal.

?Well gentlemen, I think we should begin to make our way to great our guest? Mon said rising from her seat.

?Mon I think your right? Dodonna said following the former senator from Chandrilla's lead.

With that the rest of council followed suit and began to make there way towards docking bay 1138. It wasn't often that the full council made there way any were together on the base, normally once the meetings were over each member would go there own separate way with there own entourage. So it was no surprise to any of them to see the looks of sheer and utter surprise on the faces of those they passed.

As they turned yet another corner Mon's com link began to vibrate, she swiftly answered the call ?Yes? She asked ignoring all military protocol.

?M'lady you asked to be informed when the Enhani were making the decent towards the base and they are? Flint said.

?What's there time of arrival?? Mon asked.

?They should be docking within about thirty minutes? Came the reply.

?Thank you for letting me know? Mon said her voice was filled with regal warmth and with that she closed the communication down.

?How long till they get here Mon?? Crix asked.

?Our guest are due in about thirty minutes? Mothma replied.

Within no time at all the whole high council was stood waiting in docking bay 1138, each with there own entourage, each waiting waiting for the arrival of Echani.

Tag Sithy, Kahn_Iceay

19. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Sate Pestage

Location Hyperspace en route to Courscant

It had been several hours since the meeting had finished and Sate was now enjoying a brief moment of rest and relaxation in his own quarters. The meeting had gone just as he had hoped for, the council had indeed fallen into line and gone with what the high Vizier and demanded.

As the ship hurtled through space Sate couldn't help but feel a small portion of self satisfaction, Tian had more or less played his hand before him and given him the leverage he desired. If Jerjerrod really thought the military was just going to pull its self together and come running to his rescue, he was gravely mistaken. The fact of the matter was that the Imperial military was a shambles, Moffs and Admiral pulling in different directions each tearing a new hole in the former greatness of what had been the Empire.

This so called warriors needed a strong political leader to give them there orders, not one of them had the insight or mental awareness to comprehend just what they were doing. No all they cared about was themselves not Sate's Empire.

And that was going to be there first mistake.

Now was the time to reach out to the other factions of Imperial power, draw them together and create a force so utterly terrifying that none would stand in there way. Sate would be the one to unite the warring factions and become Emperor Pestage!

Then as he poured himself yet another cup of caff chiming sound rang around his chambers, someone was requesting entry to his quarters. Sate felt nothing but anger blossom up inside him, he had implicitly told the ships captain that he was not to be disturbed unless it was due to a Rebel attack. Who ever was on the other side of those doors was going to be sorry.

?Enter? Sate growled.

With that doors slid open and the ships captain entered the room, captain Tionoe was a tall powerfully built Corellian.

?Sorry to disturb you sir but we have just received a transmission that is meant for you? The captain said.

?Patch it through to my computer and be gone? Sate ordered..

?Understood sir? Before the Captain could even finish Pestage had closed the doors on him.

With his anger almost sated Sate made his way to the computer terminal located in his chambers and quickly opened the message sent for him. He was surprised to learn it had been sent from the Star Destroyers Chimaera and someone calling themselves captain Pellaeon, both names had never been known to him and Sate guessed it was some grunt begging for leadership.

Once the hollo transmission came to life Sate was surprised to see a grey haired middle ages man before him.

?This is a direct message to Sate Prestage. Grand Admiral Thrawn is ordering you to hand over all resources and finances necessary for Moff Jerjerrod to complete repairs to the Death Star. Failure to do so will result in your untimely and very painful death. The military is in charge now. Your power over the Empire has ended as of now. Again, I cannot stress enough that if you fail to comply, your existence will cease.?

Sate sat there for a moment in shock, so Thrawn had returned or had he? Yes he knew just who Grand Admiral Thrawn was, a so called tactical genius who had been banished from the capital form displeasing his Imperial majesty. If indeed this Pellaeon was taking his orders from the Admiral himself then this was not a threat to be ignored.

But

If this was from Thrawn himself, why had he not sent it himself? Yes even a Grand Admiral knew what the chain of command was and there was no way Sate Pestage was going to let himself be bullied by idle threats from the fanaticist captain of a Star Destroyer.

Sate began recording his reply.

?How dare you, a lowly captain dare threaten me! I am the high Vizier of the Empire!? Now his anger had boiled over ?And how dare you lie to me about the return of Admiral Thrawn! If the Grand Admiral has indeed sent this message, why has he not sent it himself??

Sate found that eh could not contain his anger any longer jab

20. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I'm waiting for my tags, but I want to answer Ominous's challenge...Enjoy your pathetic Imperial lives, you will fall under the might on my ion pulse cannons[face_skull] ...But I am merciful, I will accept your offer of you surrendering to the Alliance.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Blue Leader / Liam / ?Bongo?, Narain ?Buzzer? Karthakeyan, Tearus Jeando, Short Term Officer?s Lounge, and onboard the Burska?s Revenge

Standing at the side of the table that Selena sat at, both sets of knuckles on the dull grey surface, Liam caught the teen?s hesitation, momentary as it was.

?Don?t worry about saying the wrong thing. If you have concerns, and since there are two star destroyers at the end of this trip, that would be more than normal; it is easier to accommodate and plan around them now, than once we are off the ship and committed to a dogfight.? He smiled down at her again, trying to put the young pilot at ease. ?Come on, even if its to say, ?Feed me to the fishes of Naboo; you want us to do what?!??

?Feed me to the fishes of Naboo; you want us to do what?!?? Echoed a muffled voice from behind one of the curtains half-visible beyond Blue Leader.

?Thank you, Narain.? Liam did not look away from Selena, awaiting a further response.

?No problem, Boss.?

The flight leader shook his head.

Cloakshape cockpit

Tearus was mentally running through a scenario of assaulting an ISD?s bridge. Dock with the back of the command tower, as Han Solo?s ?Falcon had done six standard months ago, and cut your way in.

There was the risk of a TIE patrol locating his ship and destroying it, cutting off his escape route, but the presence of Rogue Squadron and those B-Wings should keep them busy.

Almost direct route to the bridge, through minimal resistance, though there was danger of a bottle-neck if they got the alarm out before he reached the command deck, and, well, he had some ideas for what to do when he got inside!

Smiling in anticipation, he cycled through the Burska?s? external visual sensors, keeping a regular sign out for that ad?ika.

Something caught his eye, and he moved back two images, to find a upward angled shot of that dancing lieutenant, whose guns he had offered to help align.

He hadn?t thought much about the offer at the time, but now he wondered what he had been thinking; get a foot in the door?

She was upstairs now, leaning on the safety railing of that higher deck, overlooking this one.

The Mandalorian appreciated the view that the angle afforded him, and pressed his finger to the magnification dial on the control board, expanding her image.

?Mandokarla,? he breathed lustily at the screen, literally saying that ?she had the right stuff?.

Tearus jerked back from the console as the lieutenant?s face turned and looked directly into the visual sensor, at HIM, even though surely she would not be able to see it from up there!

The Alliance pilot shoved off from the railing and retreated, the bounty-hunter quickly spinning the control dial anti-clockwise to expand the view he was seeing, hoping to get another glimpse of her.

In his heart of hearts, though, he knew where she was going. He was going to have company aboard the Burska?s Revenge.

Tag: Selena

22. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Apologies for the delay. I would like to thank MOLP for the opportunity of this joint post. Argen, sorry that we couldn't wait for you.

~IC~ Tycho Celchu, Luke Skywalker, Wedge Antillies and Rogue Squadron

'Trust the Commander to put on a show' Tycho remarked to himself as his fighter had touched down on the Flurry's hanger deck along side Wedge's X-Wing. The Rogues had smartly entered through the MagCon field in formation, as they hover over their assigned area they repositioned their X-Wings about-face in unison to face the opening of the Hanger before landing smoothly. While the manoeuvre might look like they were showing off, it serves a practical function by allowing them to deploy from the cruiser more rapidly.

Powering down the systems and raising the cockpit hatch, Tycho unbuckled himself and stood up and stretched. From his vantage point, he could see that the hanger was a of buzz of activity with an assortment of crafts, pilots and personnel. The whine of a shuttle's engines powering down not far from them was cut off by a bell ringing announcing that the Flurry is making the jump into hyperspace.

He could see that outside the MagCon Field the starlines stretching to oblivion before shifting to the indigo realm of hyperspace. Tycho stepped off the side of his fighter, dropped to the ground and landed in a crouch. Standing up, he turned to Wedge.

"Skywalker certainly didn't waste any time leaving." Tycho commented on how efficient the transition was.

Wedge nodded and waved for the other Rogues to join them. "Balmorra will probably take us a day to get there."

"Great!" Janson exclaimed. "Time to hit the mess. I'm starved."

Tycho hid an amused smile with his gloved hand before clearing his throat and gave Wedge a look.

The Commander shook his head and regarded Janson. "Not yet, we have a meeting with Luke to discuss our role in this operation. One moment."

Taking out his comlink, Wedge started contacting Luke to find out where to meet him while the other pilots started talking amongst themselves. Tycho listened silently as he trailed his hand along the red stripe on his X-Wing's fuselage.

"Do you think the Imps will throw a 'welcome back' party for us?"

"No, I don't think they were happy the last time we were there. We trashed their toys and made a mess of their facilities."

"Who knows, maybe they be happy to see us."

A shrill came from Tycho's Astromech to get his attention. Looking up, he saw the astromech was rising out of its socket on the craft.

Shaking his head to the little droid. "Sorry Dex, I'll get you down shortly."

Dex let out a low coo.

"After the meeting, I promise." He gave it a reassuring smile.

Looking over his shoulder, he noticed that Wedge had finished the call to Luke. "Where to?"

?Luke's just on his way down to the hanger now, I think the meeting is going to be down here.? Wedge said answering Tycho's question ?You know how he is.?

Just as Irisa reached reeached him, Luke's com link began to vibrate.

?Excuse me please? Luke said before he answered ?Skywalker here.?

Luke was smiled as a familiar voice replied, it was Wedge telling him the Rogues had now boarded on the Flurry and were ready for there meeting ?Okay Wedge, keep the boys in the hanger bay I'll be there shortly.?

The Jedi Knight then turned to the Lieutenant ?Well Dancer One, after you.?

The pair left the bridge side by side, Luke could feel that the force was within Samantha. But what he couldn't understand was that it seemed liked she had buried her force talent deep within and forced it to stay were she had hidden it. Before this mission started it was something Luke decided he would bring it up with her, there was no way someone with no training could keep something like buried so deep.

After a while Luke and Irsa went there own separate ways, just as he came to the entrance to the hanger Luke stopped and opened his com contactto Irisa and spoke ?Sam, if I may call you Sam ?The Jedi asked. ?I have

23. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

Tiann Jerjerrod remained seated in his command chair, still brooding.

He was satisfied with the way things were proceeding at the moment, the only thing that wasn?t was the fact that the Death Star would not be fixed for quite a while yet.

But perhaps with Thrawn?s men and resources this objective could be achieved faster. But Thrawn could not have achieved all these men and resources by himself, he needed some help from somewhere, someone rich and powerful. Jerjerrod didn?t know anyone in the military who could find what Thrawn needed to give Jerjerrod. Still it was better than nothing, and better than a kick in the teeth.

With nothing else to do for now but wait, Jerjerrod drifted off into his thoughts.

A while later, the comm. officer spoke into Jerjerrod?s thoughts.

?Sir a transmission once again from Gran Admiral Thrawn. It seems this is a copy of a message he has sent to the Grand Vizier.?

Tiaan grinned, this should be interesting. ?Good, send it through to the mian screen, I think you should all hear this?.

?Yes sir?, the comm. officer replied and patched it through to the viewscreen.

This time, it wasn?t the Grand Admiral himself but probably one of his officers, judging by his appearance, he wasn?t blue for starters. He had the rank bars of a Captain, and looked like a veteran of quite a few wars himself judging by his elderly looks.

The messenger spoke.

?This is a direct message to Sate Prestage. Grand Admiral Thrawn is ordering you to hand over all resources and finances necessary for Moff Jerjerrod to complete repairs to the Death Star. Failure to do so will result in your untimely and very painful death. The military is in charge now. Your power over the Empire has ended as of now. Again, I cannot stress enough that if you fail to comply, your existence will cease.?

Silence prevailed in the command centre, it looked like everyone was stunned by this message, but Jerjerrod somehow was not. He did however do something he hadn?t done in quite a while.

He laughed.

It started off a a slow chuckle which then turned into his usual melodious laughter which rang around the command centre like music to his ears. Everyone else however looked at him like he had just told them that he was a Toydarian on a pogo stick.

A triumphant grin split Jerjerrod?s features like the cat who had got the cream.

?This is what we need men? he finally replied to the stares. ?Gran Admiral Thrawn is coming to help us get back on schedule and to fix this poor baby back to health. Soon we will join our military comrades to restore order to this galaxy, and squash politicians like the slimy Gran Vizier. We will be victorious, and the Rebellion will fall to it?s knees, begging for mercy?.

Tiaan steepled his fingers underneath his chin and looked straight ahead his smile still lighting up the room.

?Lieutenant Endicott, prepare an honour guard and a reception committee for our esteemed guests. We have a Grand Admiral to impress?

?Yes sir? the lieutenant replied with a crisp salute. With a smart about turn, he headed off.

Now it was time for Jerjerrod to prove his worth, and to prove that he was a man to be trusted and depended upon.

TAG: G. A. Thrawn

24. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Captain Pellaeon, Lt. Warhammer

?This outrage shall be remember Captain? Sate all but spat out the rank ?You shall find yourself in spice mine of Kessel for such blatant disregard for your superiors and of your own life, be warned Pellaeon you have just made an enemy of me!?

Thrawn listened without any alarm in his expression; for he knew that would be the reaction of the politician who believed in his own mind that he was in control of the Empire. His eyes narrowed in instead. Now would be a good time to make his presence known to the vizier. Captain Pellaeon stood by the command console in Thrawn?s personal quarters awaiting orders.

Cool and calm, Thrawn spoke with an even voice, ?Captain??

Pellaeon waited for worse. Thrawn would no doubt come out of his chair and rampage on about Vizier Prestage. If it were Vader, Pellaeon would expect his life to be terminated in an instance. ?Yes sir?? questioned Pellaeon with an underlying distress in his voice.

?Summon Lt. Warhammer. I have an assignment for him.?

?Yes sir.? Pellaeon sighed with relief. The Grand Admiral was truly void of anger. It seemed that nothing would upset the man, alien, whatever he was. He surely did not express any normal human emotion that was for sure.

Later on Lt. Warhammer stood in the presence again of Thrawn and once again, he had sensed the alien Rhuk in the room before the Nhogri could sneak up on him. Thrawn stood from his chair and came down from the dais to the control panel. He replayed the message for Warhammer.

?As you can listen for yourself, the man is delusional and believes that he controls the military of the New Order. More importantly he believes that I am not alive. We must prove to him that I am truly alive.? The malevolence in his voice began to show. ?Once we reach our destination you are to continue on to the Imperial Center. There you will capture this cockroach and bring him before me. Then he will realize that I am truly a thorn in his side.?

Lt. Warhammer just smiled, ?As you wish Grand Admiral.?

?Do not hurt him too much Lieutenant. I want him to witness the full power of the military.?

?Yes sir.? Warhammer stood taller and saluted Thrawn. He turned to Pellaeon and nodded to acknowledge he was leaving.

Thrawn?s eyes lit up bright red. ?Lieutenant??

Warhammer stopped and turned back to the Grand Admiral, ?Yes sir??

?If you are successful, I will promote you to Major and put you in charge of re-training our troops.?

Warhammer clicked his boot heels together and nodded, ?Thank you sir. I shall have this Prestage for you with a bow on top of his head.?

Warhammer left the room leaving Thrawn, Pellaeon and Rhuk alone. Rhuk hissed from the shadows. Pellaeon turned to Thrawn. ?Do you really think he can get that close to the Vizier??

Pellaeon?s fear of being on the hit list of the council member subsided with Thrawn?s quiet self-control. ?It is not like he is going into the lion?s den Captain. The Empire is still in control of the planet and the man can improvise well. He is after all, highly trained and capable. He proved that on Kejim. Set our course for Caridia. We have a Moff Jerjerrod to meet.?

?Yes sir!?

TAG: Leaving for Caridia will tag Jerjerrod this week....Sate, your days are numbered.

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Che'att (npc), monitoring station.

The Rybet officer accepted Commander Matrix's relayed report with a pleased wave, and called the Spirit of Eshan back, and with the news that the Alliance' security had not been embarrassingly compromised, did not mind giving his rank now.

As an aside, since Matrix had not called him "Sergeant Grillo", the captain remained blissfully unaware of General Madine's mis-identification.

"Captain Tanka Hyorri, Executive Officer of the Spirit of Eshan." He re-greeted, determined to push the envelope of an acceptable sign-off. "This is Captain Che'att, Master and Commander of the Doom 2. It is alright; I have been brought up to speed on the arrangements. Apparently it was beyond my pay grade to know." He paused, undecided as to whether to compliment her on her name or her voice.

Could he convince on the former? If he'd had a tracked and armoured, Nen-Caervon Mobile Command Base, and had wanted to name it, there were worse monikers than, "Tanka".

"So, Tanka..." The reaction to her name caught him unawares, but he managed to suppress the smirk, just barely, and he could feel it growing inside him. "anyone tell you, you have the loveliest voice?" Oh, he was definitely going to have to cut this short; the pressure of trying to contain the rising guffaw was making him high-pitched, and that last word had almost cracked a viewscreen. "If you ever make it down here, look me up. I-I gotta go!"

In one movement, he muted the comlink, tore off the headset, and somehow managed to maintain his composure all the way past Matrix, and into the corridor.

"TANKA!"

OOC: I started this post, intending Che'att's flirt to be more composed, but saying "So, Tanka..." by itself, kept making me laugh.
    Oh. I've stopped laughing. Okay then, the first seven times. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.