main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Thrawn nodded and smiled at Tian Jerjerrod. ?Thank you sir.? Clearing his throat and taking a deep breath to relax his muscles, he spoke:

?Darth Vicious?.? He paused, ?I was unaware that I was coming to meet with you.? He said coolly. ?Obviously you are mistaken. Like me you are a guest here, not in charge. Last time I looked,? he glanced at Jerjerrod, ?Moff Jerjerrod was in charge of this station, not you.?

He continued, ?We will meet but not right now, there are more important things on my agenda then a meeting with a Force user.? He let that burn into the pride of the Sith Lord. ?Failure to comply with this will result in your immediate detainment in cell block AA23 or worse your immediate death.?

He paused again, ?Yes. I am well aware of your capabilities and powers however, those who live by the light saber get shot by those who don?t, especially when executed by hundreds of blasters.?

His voice stayed even and calm during the entire communication. He nodded to the comm. officer to shut off the link. He looked back at Moff Jerjerrod, ?Have your men ready just in case he comes after us. My personal bodyguard is somewhere in your hangar keeping a low profile, like me he is a non-human. I am summoning him to me." He continued,

"As soon as my captain returns to this station with my request we will meet this Dark Lord. In the meantime, keep him under surveillance."

TAG: Darth Vicious and Moff Jerjerrod

2. Friedebarth

Friedebarth Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2009
    IC: Darth Vicious

?Darth Vicious? ?I was unaware that I was coming to meet with you. Obviously you are mistaken. Like me you are a guest here, not in charge. Last time I looked, Moff Jerjerrod was in charge of this station, not you.?

The Sith Lord was both outraged and astonished; outraged at the disrespect, astonished at how these men managed to remain alive under Vader.

He continued, ?We will meet but not right now, there are more important things on my agenda then a meeting with a Force user.? For what seemed like no reason at all, the man paused. Vicious grew angrier and angrier at Grand Admiral Thrawn in the little pause that was given. ?Failure to comply with this will result in your immediate detainment in cell block AA23 or worse your immediate death.?

The Lord laughed, which was very scarce, but he actually did laugh at this comment. ?The entire stormtrooper army couldn't kill me!?, he thought in his blatantly self-confident way.

Thrawn paused again, ?Yes. I am well aware of your capabilities and powers however, those who live by the lightsaber get shot by those who don?t, especially when executed by hundreds of blasters.?

Again, Vicious had to laugh. It was his own ignorance that made the ignorance of others seem unbearably hilarious. After calming back down, Vicious answered:

?I don't know, and, in fact, I don't even want to know,? he began, ?how on Earth you survived under Darth Vader's wrath. Your arrogance is near that of a madman.? He left a little pause. ?Please tell me, though, where you have your manners from? From your mummy, I would presume?? Vicious said in a faked, infantile accent.

?While I don't know that,? he continued in a condescending, pretentiously happy demeanor, ?there is one thing I do know: The fact that I killed a Jedi master before that wretched woman that gave me the pain of having to converse with such a worthless being as yourself even defecated into her nappies!? From one moment to the other, his tone changed from a pseudo-nice to a real infuriated one.

?Now, Grand Admiral Thrawn,? he said, back in the nice voice, ?I don't care what happened to you when you were a child, now matter how severe it obviously must have been, but you might like to recall something called rank structure. This was entered by the Emperor as follows: First comes the Emperor, then come all the Sith, and then comes the bunch of useless morons and badly-built droids you call an Army!? once again in a furious voice.

Back in the other voice, he said one final word to Thrawn: ?So if you miserable excuse for a sentient being do not get your insignificant self up here right now, you shall wish your imbecile family wouldn't ever have existed!? This wasn't merely a blatant insult anymore, this was a serious threat, and Vicious sensed that Thrawn knew that.

TAG: Thrawn and Jerjerrod

3. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Captain Pellaeon

Thrawn listened to the Sith?s uncouth and vulgar remarks about himself, the Empire and everyone on the station. No matter how hard Darth Vicious tried, he was unsuccessful in his attempt to anger the Grand Admiral.

He turned back to Tian Jerjerrod. ?We will continue as planned. This Sith being can wait until our business is complete. The comm. link that kept the Grand Admiral connected to his flag ship began to vibrate against his hip. He grabbed the small communications device and brought it to his mouth, ?Yes??

It was Captain Pellaeon. ?Sir. Lt. Warhammer has returned from his trip with your package. Shall I have it brought over to you??

White teeth glistened behind the blue features as Thrawn answered, ?Yes. Bring it here. What is the status of the equipment I requested??

There was a pause, ?It is ready sir, as you requested. Strangely it proved to be a very easy mission.?

?Very well Captain. I am sure that Moff Jerjerrod will not mind that I am authorizing the shuttle landing.? The Chiss looked over at Tian Jerjerrod for the approval. The Death Star commander nodded his authorization. (Sorry slight G-d mod here)

He tucked his comm. link back into his belt and looked at Moff Jerjerrod. ?With your permission, I would like you and I to head back down to the docking bay to await one of my shuttles.?

TAG: Moff Jerjerrod, in time I shall soon tag up with you Vicious

4. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Flint Redwing

Flint sighed deeply. Arrogant sholva. No system is impenetrable, and theirs was no exception. Etana wasn?t the mission commander. Of course, who could blame him for trying to play the part? They didn?t know Flint knew, so they had to act dumb. Flint snorted. To chaos with that. Time to make things clear.

?Nice try, colonel. I?m not here to talk to you or your ?anti-terror op?. I want to talk to Parvil. Tell him it?s about Testing Waters. And don?t give me the runabout, okay? I know more than you think and you don?t want to frak around here. More is at stake than your silly Woltarian pride.? Flint snapped his mic off in frustration and reactivated his stealth systems. Frakking worms.

TAG:eek:ochy

5. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Col. Etana Oss, UWAF
    Cpt. Isira Cha?lil, UWAF

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    22:47 local time
    Operation Testing Waters
    300km from the Radacia Space Docks
    Vicinity of Planet Vendara, Kwymar Sector

The Skadi began his reply to Etana, and it went from him raising an eyebrow at the comm, to a moment of absolute panic.

'What? Oh, you don't want to talk to me, then who do-- Wait.. How does he know Parvil is-- Oh Gods... Oh Gods... What the frakin'.. Oh my Gods...' Went the conversation in Etana's head. Isira, with the feed patched through went through a similar moment of panicking, turning and looking out the viewscreen at Etana, gesturing wildly with her hands. Etana threw up his hands at her, in an exasperated sign. He managed to click the comm on for a short transmission to the Skadi.

"Major.. Plea-- Please stand by. We'll get right back with you.." He said and quickly shut the audio feed off to his comm, turning back to the secure link with Isira.

"Colonel, what the hell?!" Isira came across the comm the second Etana activated the link.

"Don't have a frakin' clue. This is serious, though.. Oh Gods, we've got a leak and we're fraked right now if we do anything." Etana said, still panicking. A Skadi officer, with highly sensitive knowledge of their operations. This pointed to a high level leak, and a major security breach. Heads would roll when this was finally sorted.

"If you say anything to him, say hello to forced retirement. I'm not touching this, this is intell's job."

"No, hell no.. I'm not saying a word, we're taking this guy back and let the spooks debrief him. I am not getting caught up in this, no way.." Etana said. "Secure message, and keep it simple, to the carrier and let them know we are compromised, by the Skadi, and we are bringing back someone for debrief."

"Yes, sir." Isira said and Etana clicked the comm back to the IR link with the Skadi.

"Major, this is Colonel Oss. I am no longer authorized to speak with you on this matter. However, we are offering navigation data to a carrier standing by in the Turak system. There we will have you debriefed and communicate with the operation managers. General Parvil is unavailable as he is in a high-risk environment and communication could result in grave consequences. I understand the gravity of this situation, and we will have you in touch with personnel with authority to handle the matter... As a unofficial note- you just caught me blindsided. Congrats, Major." He said and released the transmit button. He would be very lucky if this didn't cost him his career.

Meanwhile, Isira rapidly typed another message and transmitted it to the carrier:
    CARRIER ANTONIA. CITO FLIGHT. OPERATION TESTING WATERS. CODE FOUR BREACH. FLIGHT HAILED BY SKADI IDENTIFYING VESSEL WITH ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF OPERATION. WILL BE EN ROUTE WITH PERSON OF INTEREST FOR DEBRIEF. ETA FIFTEEN MIN. VERIFICATION CODEWORDS: FOUR GREEN EIGHT

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    13:47 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation Testing Waters
    Carrier
    Antonia
    Turak System, Parmel Sector

The commander of the Antonia was peeved already. Not fifty minutes into the mission, the Aerospace General was already requesting special operation forces for extraction. He paced the bridge, waiting for further word.

"Sir, second transmission from Cit'o Flight. Reads... Uh.. Code four breach, they've been hailed by Skadi vessels and.. Sir, they know about the operation. Cit'o flight is en route with the P-O-I for debrief.. I-- There's--" A comms officer stammered out. The commander rushed towards him, eyes wide.

"What? Skadi vessels and they know about the ops?" He said, now looking over the other Wolatarian's shoulder.

"That's-- That's what they said. And nothing else, sir.." He comms officer said, hand gesturing across the screen, with nothing else to give. The situation had deteriorated quickly.

"Get the intell team up here now, and shut down every line out of this ship. If we've got a leak, I

6. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena

Narain looked down at Selena munching contentedly on her cookies. He sighed, putting both fists on his hips.
    ?Lieutenant, is it? When you have finished your snack, you are free to relax for a few hours. Get some kip, explore the ship, whatever. Just make sure not to touch any doors that say ?airlock? on them.?

Selena nodded. ?Actually it?s Private.?

After she finished with her cookies and milk. She said ?I?m going to take a walk. I?m just saying, so we won?t have any problems. Narain nodded. Selena walked out of the lounge.

She was curious, where should she go first. Then she decided to go to the hanger and look at the ships. After all there is nothing wrong with looking at ships is there?

Selena walked down the hall towards the hanger.

TAG: Flurry

IC: Sheeal Barzak

?Umn General?? said Fusset, ?I am not questioning tour orders but are you planning to disobey the council??

?I?m taking the initiative.? Said Sheeal. ?What is wrong with that??

?Well remember the raid of Rhen Var??

?Oh yea?? said Sheeal calmly. ?It was an absolute victory.? His other guards nodded in agreement.

?Weren?t you ordered to give no more aggressive action and to defend the base as a punishment??

Sheeal sighed, it was true. Despite the victory that he gained, the Alliance leaders were not pleased he disobeyed orders to attack. They gave him orders to avoid battle and he disobeyed. As a ?punishment? he was restricted to patrolling the area, and did not participate in the Battle of Endor.

The leaders made it clear they would not be lenient next time.

Sheeal sighed and said in Morse code to his commanders ?Cancel that order."

TAG: Any (Please!?!)

7. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC from Co-GM:

Our illustrious GM will respond to your tags this weekend. I apologize for the wait. On another note, great writing from everyone so far.

Ominous

8. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod

Jerjerrod listened intently as the Grand Admiral spoke in a tone that would hopefully brook no argument from Vicious.

?Darth Vicious?.? He paused, ?I was unaware that I was coming to meet with you.? He said coolly. ?Obviously you are mistaken. Like me you are a guest here, not in charge. Last time I looked,? he glanced at Jerjerrod, ?Moff Jerjerrod was in charge of this station, not you.?

Tiaan could not help but smile at that remark. Vicious surely knew who held all the trump cards here, or if you were interested in sabacc a full Idiot?s Array. Either way, Thrawn and himself held the upper hand.

He continued, ?We will meet but not right now, there are more important things on my agenda then a meeting with a Force user.? He let that burn into the pride of the Sith Lord. ?Failure to comply with this will result in your immediate detainment in cell block AA23 or worse your immediate death.?

Jerjerrod this time had to stifle a laugh, and covered his mouth with his hand to syop a chuckle escaping his lips. Meanwhile every crew member in the vicinity had stopped in their tracks to listen, even the repair crews had stopped work. Lieutenant Endicott stood attentively nearby.

Thrawn continued ?Yes. I am well aware of your capabilities and powers however; those who live by the light saber get shot by those who don?t, especially when executed by hundreds of blasters.?

Damm right too, Jerjerrod thought as Thrawn finished his speech. Vicious may mow down everybody in this station, but somehow he would make sure that this little twit would not escape. Thrawn turned to the Moff.

?Have your men ready just in case he comes after us. My personal bodyguard is somewhere in your hangar keeping a low profile, like me he is a non-human. I am summoning him to me." He continued,

"As soon as my captain returns to this station with my request we will meet this Dark Lord. In the meantime, keep him under surveillance."

Tiaan nodded and signalled with a wave of his hand for Lieutenant Endicott to carry out the order. He didn?t mind for now that there was another non-human aboard this station, right now he would take anything.

?At once Grand Admiral? he replied. ?I have Captain Benvolio standing by with some of my best troops. I hope they will only be enough to at least stun a Sith Lord or even capture him if we must. Lieutenant Endicott will inform the command centre to keep an especially beady eye on him. Wherever he goes, whatever he does we will be watching.?

Jerjerrod was looking forward to this package, whatever it was. Meanwhile the crews were resuming their duties and the smeel of burnt materials came wafting back to Jerjerrod?s nostrils. A smell he had gotten used to over these past few days. One day, it would be the smeel off victory, what a sweet smell and taste it would be.

Before Jerjerrod could suggest that they move on to the severely damaged areas, the booming voice came back again.

?I don't know, and, in fact, I don't even want to know,? he began, ?how on Earth you survived under Darth Vader's wrath. Your arrogance is near that of a madman.? He left a little pause. ?Please tell me, though, where you have your manners from? From your mummy, I would presume?? Vicious said in a faked, infantile accent.

?While I don't know that,? he continued in a condescending, pretentiously happy demeanor, ?there is one thing I do know: The fact that I killed a Jedi master before that wretched woman that gave me the pain of having to converse with such a worthless being as yourself even defecated into her nappies!? From one moment to the other, his tone changed from a pseudo-nice to a real infuriated one.

Jerjerrod could not help but chuckle. What kind of man was this? Like a kid throwing his toys out of the pram because he didn?t get what he wanted for his birthday, like a kid having a tantrum, he was acting so childish. Yes he could kill them with a thought or a sweep of his lightsaber, but he had to realise he was playing with

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Liam / Blue Leader, Lieutenant Shaara Dawnstrider, Tearus Jeando, hangar, lower deck.

Blue Leader had arrived at the huge top-heavy Y4 Raptor transport that was housing the team's half-dozen snowspeeders, and encountered the six gunners that were on loan from Captain Manchuso to man the rear weapons.

He preceded them inside, the dark interior lighting up section by section as the chamber's sensors detected the presence of warm bodies and fired up the environmental controls.

The two forward-most speeders had their canopies open, so he lead the crewmen over to one, and with them crowding attentively round him, he leaned over the low wing and pointed inside the cockpit, indicating items of interest. Like where the seat restraints were.
    His comlink warbled from inside the leg pouch on his flightsuit. "Blue Leader."

He recognised Shaara's voice. "Finally got an answer out of Captain Celchu. He won't abandon his responsibilities to Rogue Squadron to fly a snowspeeder."

"Fair enough." Liam nodded, understanding the captain's viewpoint. Privately, he hadn't thought he would be having the X-Wing hero as his wing-mate anytime soon. "What are you doing now?"

"I still have to show Medtech Yavscout aboard the Detective Wyms, and he has been so patient, I better get back to him. Shaara out."

The comlink cut off, and Liam dropped it back into the pouch on the front of his thigh, and smoothed the flap closed, before getting on with the lesson.

"Okay, those are the fundamentals. Any questions?" He asked them.

Meanwhile Shaara watched as Tycho wheeled round and stepped towards his X-Wing. "I've forgotten something."

She nodded up to him, trailing slightly behind as he continued to the graceful-looking snubship. She had never flown one, having gone from her trusty Y-Wing to the B-Wing.

"Anyway... We all have to cover each others back as things do have a tendency to not go according to plan. I hope Delta Leader will understand."

"I'm sure she will, Sir." Shaara assured him, detecting a sense of vulnerability in the man, and softening her tone in response. "Thank you for your time."
    She saluted quickly, and stepped back, looking around for the medic.
    Though they had the best part of a Standard Day to play with, she had better get him started in the Firespray.

Shaara jumped as she felt the sting of a hand slap across her backside, and turned angrily, only to find that bounty hunter, polished to the nines and sans helmet; cheeks dimpled as he smiled down at her. He had both hands up in surrender.

She felt her face heat up as she spotted a pair of Rogues look on, amused. Unfortunately, she was lost for words, leaving the stage free for the Mando.

"Easy there, cyar'ika." She noticed he had eyes of the deepest blue, and felt her anger melting despite her best efforts. "Thought I'd better get a look at these snowspeeders in case I do end up flying one."

Dawnstrider shakily indicated the large Raptor transport to her left, beyond the line of X-Wings. "In there," she growled.

Tearus bent a knee and elicited a deep bow that in better circumstances, would have charmed her; instead she wanted to bend a knee of her own. "Vor entye."

She figured that was a 'thank you', and watched him swagger off towards the transport.

Tag: Tycho, hangar

10. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Captain Pellaeon, Lt. Warhammer

The shuttle was settling down on its landing gear as the two commanders with an escort of security entered the docking bay. The metal joints of the landing gear groaned as the weight of the shuttle settled into place. With a sigh of steam and grumble of hydraulics, the ramp descended to the black deck. Captain Pellaeon was the first to step out of the shuttle and with a crisp salute to both Moff Jerjerrod and Grand Admiral Thrawn, he stepped aside as the precious cargo from Myrkr was carried down the ramp by technicians. Inside attached to some alien tree branch was a 50 centimeter creature. It was lizard-like but with fur covering its body. A total of 12 were unloaded from the shuttle.

Thrawn smiled, ?Very good gentlemen.? He turned his red gaze on Captain Pellaeon, ?And the other package??

Pellaeon straightened up some and replied, ?Coming now sir.?

From the darkness of the shuttle a silhouette of a man in a chair appeared. A black cloth bag covered the face and arms and legs were manacled to the chair. Behind what looked like a prisoner was Lt. Warhammer with a smug grin on his face.

?He is gift wrapped and ready for you Grand Admiral.? Warhammer chortled.

Thrawn walked over to the shackled prisoner and pulled away the black cloth to reveal Sate Prestage to Moff Jerjerrod. ?My present to you Tian Jerjerrod.?

Prestage squinted in the brightly lit hangar, attempting to adjust his vision. As the blurriness subsided, he could see that he was before Moff Jerjerrod once again, though not in the position he wished.

?Welcome back Vizier.? The calm, cold voice of Thrawn said.

Sate struggled to free himself, his voice muffled behind the gag in his mouth. Thrawn nodded to Warhammer who immediately removed the strip of thick nylon from Prestage?s mouth.

?WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? FREE ME AT ONCE THAT IS AN ORDER!? Prestage yelled.

Thrawn walked over and stood in front of the Vizier. ?That is not possible at this time. You see, we want something from you and that is your full cooperation with the military.?

Sate spat at Thrawn, ?Never. This is treason. You will all be put to death. Mark my?? Warhammer connected his fist into the side of Prestage?s head before he could finish.

Thrawn turned to Warhammer, ?Thank you Lieutenant.?

?My pleasure sir.? Warhammer returned.

?As I was saying, all resources at your disposal belong to Moff Jerjerrod. This station will be repaired and not turned over to you. The military is in charge now of the Empire.?

Blood oozed down from the Vizier?s ear. Thrawn turned to Moff Jerjerrod, ?Do you have anything to say to the Vizier??

TAG: Moff Jerjerrod, Sate Prestage

OOC: Vicious I have not forgotten you, thank you for your patience
    :)

11. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC: Sorry it is taking longer than normal.
    Ominous

12. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    GM OCC I would like to say sorry to all those waiting on my tags, I am dealing with a out break of swine flu at home. So I've been rushed off my feet looking after my family. I am writting as we speak, my other tags will be posted shortly

Ic Luke Skywalker

Location The Flurry, Mess halls

I really should have explained my self better back on the bridge Luke thought to himself. Over the last few weeks Skywalker and Admiral Ackbar had been discussing forming another star fighter squadron to complement the Rogues and to undertake other specialist missions when Rogue was unavailable. Also one of Dancer squads other functions would be to provide reconnaissance for Rebel fleet.

?I guess I should have explained myself better back on the bridge? Luke said lamenting the fact he hadn't ?Myself and Admiral Ackbar have been discussing wither the Alliance needs another star fighter group.? He paused for a moment to consider his next words ?This group would be in the mould of the Rogues, it would undertake certain specialist missions when the Rogues are unavailable and also go on reconnaissance missions for the fleet?

Looking her straight in the eyes he continued ?Command of this group is yours if you want it Samantha, if you do take up my offer you will begin recruiting for your team when we arrive back from Balmorra?

He listened pleased that Irisa had taken steps to increase her fire-power of Snowspeeders because Han was going to need all the help he could get!

?If the Rogues and myself are successful in our mission we will try to provide you with what ever assistance we can? Luke said feeling more certain he had chosen the right person to lead Han's air support.

Then the topic changed back to the reason Luke had asked her here, her Jedi past. As quickly as Luke had asked his questions, Irisa shocking answers came out. Not only had Sam known Master Yoda but she had been his last apprentice, before Yoda had trained Luke himself. She also spoke of another Jedi, who Luke had not heard of, called Secura. But what Skywalker found a little alarming was the fact, if what Samantha said was true, she had some how gone through three masters. What puzzled him even more was the fact that she could not remember the name of her third master!

?I know talking about this just be hard for you Samantha and I am truly sorry for bringing up what must be of course painful memories? Luke said his voice filled with true sorrow, the fact the Jedi purge had been led by his own Father was a guilt he would always carry with him. ?I hope that once this mission is over you will meet with me once again,? He gave her a small wary smile ?There is a lot about the Jedi, I just don't know?

?Despite what people think, I'm just making a lot of this up as I go along? Luke continued, still with a smile on his face. ?I'm not asking you to rejoin the Jedi or offering to carry on your training but I am asking for your help?

He began to rise from his seat ?What ever information or advice you could give me would be greatly welcome, now if you'll excuse I have to get myself ready for the mission and give R2 a tune up before we depart? He now was stood fully ?I do hope you take up the offer for Dancer squadron and to meet with me after the battle? Just before Luke began to walk away he turned back once more and spoke ?May the force be with you Samantha?

Tag Sithy

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Che?att

The Rybet was squatting at the edge of one of the gardens, this one, a square 9x9 metre patches of fertile land that one of the base guards, a human female, had planted with flowers of some type.

She stood beside him, proudly directing his attention to different plants.

Che?att was looking at the green-stalked flowers before him, and thinking, now that he was over her name, of Captain Tanka.

?And these are?? He enquired, studying them.

?Rominaria flowers.? The young khaki-uniformed guard said, a long A280 blaster rifle slung over her left shoulder, the barrel pointing skywards. ?Very popular with the ladies of Naboo.?

?Why??

?Apparently it smells like powdered babies.?

Che?att glanced sharply up at her. ?And does it??

The girl shrugged one shoulder. ?Couldn?t say. Do you have someone in mind??

Straining slightly, the Rybet stood, rising past her. ?Yeah, Echani woman. Name of ?Tanka?.?

The guard raised her eyebrows. ?Tanka? That is a?name.?

Not hearing her, the Captain pulled out his comlink. That was the flowers sorted, now how to get himself and them up to her. He commed his fellow ship commander. ?General, you busy??

Tag: Sheeal Barzak

14. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Captain Tesa Manchuso

Location The Flurry, The ships bridge

Tesa struggled to control her breathing, she becoming more and more nervous by the second. Tesa could not shake the feeling she was acting more and more like a silly school girl with a crush and it was all because of one man.

Han Solo.

Despite how she felt, the Captain was able to maintain the same air of calm and strength she always projected. Tesa now stood waiting for her guests to arrive, after checking her chrono Tesa folded her arms across her chest and fixed her eyes upon the doors of the bridge.

She waited for a few moments more, then turned away from looking at the bridges blast doors and looked out of the ships view port. Tesa found herself looking at her reflection, she had seen the toll this war had taken on others in the Alliance and found her self wondering if she too would look older then her years.

She thought about the burden others higher in the chain of command carried, being responsible for the well ware of so many people took a huge toll on a person. As Captain of the Flurry Tessa Manchuso was responsible for the life's of her crew and anyone else who may be on her ship, just making sure these people were safe and well was more then enough for her.

Behind her Manchuso heard the hissing of blast doors opening behind her, she felt a slight twinge of excitement welling up inside her but she turned around only be met with a slight twinge of disappointment. It wasn't general Solo walking towards her but a well built male in green flight fatigues.

The pilot then introduced himself.

?No General Solo?? He noted aloud, waiting to be greeted. ?Sergeant Grillo reporting as requested.?

?Welcome aboard the Flurry Sergeant Grillo? The captain replied ?No General Solo has not arrived on the bridge but I trust everything on the Flurry is to your satisfaction??

Before the Sergeant could reply a certain Corellian scoundrel came onto the bridge, he wasn't so much walking but swaggering. It was Han Solo himself. Looking at the General she was reminded of her thoughts earlier, despite his swagger Solo looked like he had the weight of the world upon his shoulders. Word had gotten around the Alliance that since the battle of Endor, Princess Leia had suffered an emotional break down of sorts. And the Princess was now refusing to see anyone apart from Solo, just from looking at him Tesa could see that there had to be some truth behind the rumours and that it was taking a huge toll on the General.

Solo apologized for being late and Tesa replied quickly.

?No need to apologize General? She gave Han a small smile and asked ?I trust everything on the Flurry has been to your satisfaction??

Tesa then began to explain why she had invited them both to the bridge ?I am sure you have both wondered why I sent an invitation for you to come to the bridge? Looking at them both she could see they clearly were wondering why ?Apart from from our own crew of pilots and snub fighters I have several pilots and troopers available and I would like to offer you these to help you complete your missions?

Tag HanSolo29, Sithy

15. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    GM OCC I'd like to say I ,ahem, borrowed a line from the classic 80s action move The Running man for this post

Ic Galen Ridsha

Location Radacia space port

Galen was overjoyed to hear the fact Woltarians were going to board his ship and join him in heading back to Telos. Now it was time to get everyone on board the HT-2200 and get the hell out of here, ushering his guests onto the ship Galen took one last look behind him and found that in fact the paranoia that had been eating at him wasn't paranoia what so ever.

At that very moment Stormtroopers came flooding into the hanger bay there blasters all pointed and aimed at him.

?Don't move Rebel scum!? A processed voice shouted out.

Without thinking Galen pulled his blaster and started firing in all directions ?Get on board now!!? He screamed, before scrambling up the landing ramp and closing the hatch behind him.

?Get us outta here Nedoo!? Galen shouted out.

?Understood sir? Nedoo replied

?You guys better get yourself strapped in back there? Galen shouted out to his guests ?Were getting out hot!?

Once in the main cabin Galen sat himself down beside his driod co-pilot ?What's the hold up???? Galen asked his voice frantic with worry.

?It would seem that the base isn't opening the blast doors for us to make our escape sir?

Then a transmission came over the ships speakers ?I'm sorry old friend, the bounty was too good to turn down?

?Kyp you blasted son of a Bantha, when I get hold you!!!?

Galen's contact on Radacia, Kyp Silon, had done a deal with the devil and turned him in.

?Look, come quietly? Kyp's voice said quietly but firmly ?They want the location of the Rebel base and then they will let everyone live?

?Yeah and I bet the bountys higher if I come in alive,?Galen felt his anger begin to rage ?Kyp you can eat that bounty but I hope you leave enough space because I'm going to ram my fist into your stomach and break your god dam spine!!? With that he closed down the comunication.

He then turned to his co-pilot ?Needo power up the cannons there's only one way were getting out of here?

Galen then switched on the ships interior communications as he was about to ask what might be a silly question ?Err anyone back there able to use a weapons turret??

Tag Geno0chy

16. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I hope I am getting a starting post soon....

17. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Major Gen. Odious Parvil, UWAF
    Dr. Mira Lovespirals, UNF Civilian

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    22:48 local time
    Operation Testing Waters
    Radacia Space Docks
    Vicinity of Planet Vendara, Kwymar Sector

Click-chic.

BANG.

Clink.

BANG.

Clink.

Two seconds after the stormtroopers ordered them to halt and the shooting began, Dr. Lovespirals had her weapon out and was discharging 9.6mm slugs at the Imperials. General Parvil ducked his torso and moved up the ramp, turning to fire three quick, wild blast of yellow energy. Mira quickly followed him up the ramp, getting off two more shots before moving into the vessel. Odious quickly spun to her and said:

"Get Etana, tell we need fire support all the way out of here!" He said, following their rebel contact towards the cockpit. Mira quickly put a secure RF comm call to Cit'o flight, staying behind, ensuring the ramp closed and no one got in. Odious waited outside the cockpit, overhearing a little of the conversation on the comm, not all of it, but enough to get the idea that they had been betrayed. Well, he'd make sure that no one was left alive that might compormise them. If needed, he's have half the station flattened by Etana. Suddenly, Ridsha came over the intercomm:

"Err, anyone back there able to use a weapons turret?"

"On it!" Odious shouted, and moved to the weapon node that control the turrets. He quickly looked over the system, figuring out what controlled what and spun the bottom turret up. Looking through the holographic feed, he manipulated the gun towards the greatest number of stormies. And fired. The turret blazed a stream of starfighter decimating shots into the stormtroopers and the Wolatarian General just drug the turret along through their ranks. Mira rushed to his side, quickly taking a cue and began manipulating the controls to the top turret, blasting through the hanger, nearly indiscriminately, targeting eventually the Imperial transport and then turning the guns towards the hanger doors, suspecting they might be too thick for the defensive cannons of the HT-2200. Meanwhile, sections of the hanger crashed down, and fuel and ordinance began to ignite in massive flames as Odious continued to rake the bottom turret through anything that moved, watching as beings moving for cover literally exploded in his vid-screen. He switched into an thermal image mode, tuning the screen to washout the heat from the flames and focus only on the temperatures of flesh to look for those still moving. This proved difficult most the the hanger was 'painted' with the remains of stormtroopers and deckhands.

One problem with Wolatarians... They never saw any reaction as overkill.
    TAG: Gamemaster

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Surgeon-Commander Debgate, attack hangar, Star Destroyer Ambivalence.

The tall Barbarian female had moved to the floor of the hangar, and then noticed people moving en-masse to the edges of the floor, leaving the centre of the deck empty.

Assuming that they knew something that she did not, she switched direction and trailed after the human crew, most of them a foot-shorter than herself.

Attack Hangar, stand by. We are opening the magnetic shield. droned the personal address system over the artificial cavern.

Alarm klaxons supported the statement, and minutes later, a Sentinel-class Landing Craft appeared at the mouth of the hangar, and steadily nosed through the atmospheric shield, coming right inside and settling smoothly onto the black reflective ceramic deck, it?s bow still facing into the hangar.

The Surgeon-Commander knew this meant that the pilot had boarded and parked under his own power. A technician had told her, and she also knew that if the craft had turned to face out, which in the long run, was better for re-launch, that would be a sign that the SD?s tractor beam operators were in control.

Imperial Navy procedures did not allow shuttle pilots to do their own manoeuvres inside the warship. Heck, they didn?t even allow TIE aces to do that, but then again, TIEs had no landing gear to speak off.

Korfaise vapour billowed from downward facing nozzles to hit and roll across the deck, and conceal the shuttle?s own legs.

Grey coveralled techs moved in with loadlifters and repulsor trolleys, the shuttle?s boarding ramp lowering in anticipation of their needs.

Deb? watched as the crew unloaded crates stamped with Balmorra export brands, as a deck officer, his arms folded, looked on.

One crewman, leaning slightly back as his arms were full, piped up, ?If I may say so, isn?t it a bit tacky to celebrate the one Standard Month anniversary of Lord Vader?s demise??

The deck officer half-scowled. ?Well, it wasn?t? your lot that he liked to kill off, was it? It was the officer cadre. Guys I knew at the Academy. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.?

Another tech handed his box to a mate, tiptoed unseen behind the commander, and cupped his hands over his hands and mouth.

Deb?, seeing what was going to happen, turned away to hide her giveaway smile.

?Hawwww. Can I have a word? Alright, sir, you can stop kidding around. Sir? Uh, medic??

The Surgeon-Commander looked over, then down, to see the officer on the deck, clutching his chest. The impersonator stood over him, frantically waving to attract her attention.

?Tut.? She shook her head as she strolled over, eyes professionally examining the fallen man as she approached. ?Wow, that must have been a good impression. Now look at what you?ve done.?

Tag: no-one

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, dining room, The Flurry

The new squadron leader stayed behind at the table for a further moment, relieved at scale of her promotion, but stunned at the brush-off regarding her wanting to discuss tactics.
    Luke's attention was definitely on the jedi stuff, she could see.

She hoped his head would be in the game when they were flying across space to deliver their nuclear pressies to the Imperials.

Samantha took off from the table, and almost collided with a serving droid that had been standing there waiting to collect her plate!
    "Sorry," she apologised as she dodged around the grey metal biped, and caught up with Luke. "Just so you know, Commander, Blue Flight will split off from the main attack group to assault a Star Destroyer from underneath. After that, we will be ready to go to the surface and switch over into the snowspeeders. "

With that, Irisa started to walk faster with growing excitement, outpacing the jedi master. All at once, she decided that the next time Master Skywalker saw her, she would be wearing her lightsabre. But, should she tell him, or leave it as a surprise?
    "Catch you later, Luke."

With that, she trotted ahead, entering the boom connecting forward and rear modules, before him, and heading determinedly for her ship.

Tag: Luke

20. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005

IC: Flint

"Major.. Plea-- Please stand by. We'll get right back with you.." Flint laughed as the Woltarian sputtered. Having your face shoved into grim realization had that effect on people. After a long silence of what he could only guess was filled with private, panicked chatter, his comm clicked on again. He listened with amusement and satisfaction as the colonel finally bowed. Flint almost felt sorry for him. Almost. ?Thank you, Colonel Oss. I?m sure your government will appreciate your cooperating with me in this matter?..receiving coordinates now.? Flint clicked off his mic and went over the data, streaming it into his jump drive?s computer. Somewhere near the Turak system in the Outer Rim. That didn?t particularly matter. They?d be heading out again soon after arrival, surely. ?Jumping on your signal.?

TAG: Oochy

21. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Tycho Celchu

Tycho finished the salute back to her and shouldered his bag as the Lieutenant stepped back and appeared to be looking for someone. Giving her a nod, he left and walked towards the hanger's exit. The whirling of astromech treads followed behind him.

The design of the ship made it easy for him to find his way to his quarters. The Quasar-class cruiser was more or less a flying hanger bay with a few gun emplacements. Once inside his quarters, he closed the door behind Dex and moved to his bunk.

The quarters was not that much smaller than the one he has on the base at Telos but that is understandable given the limit space capacity of the 'Flurry'. Unslinging the bag from his shoulder, he sat down and placed it on the bunk beside him. 'At least I don't have to bunk with anyone else.' He thought to himself. 'One of the perks of being an officer.'

Reaching into his bag, he felt for a familiar object. Shifting past the spare change of clothes, his hand touched a circular object. One side was flat and smooth while the other has a shallow concave. Removing it from the bag, he held a small holo projector in his hand and he hesitated to activate it. Leaning back he stared at the disc before placing it down beside him. "Not yet."

A curious toot came from Dex as to inquire what it was on his mind. Sighing, Tycho sat up straight and smiled at the droid. "Never mind that, we have work to do buddy. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can relax. How about it?"

The droid gave an affirmative beep and and swivelled it's dome in a circle.

"Alright." Tycho smirked and took out his datapad. "Bring up the astrogation chart for Balmorra System... and have the charts for the regions between Telos and Balmorra ready as well. We have to figure out exit vectors and an rendezvous point if we all get separated."

The droid complied and it's projector emitted the star system. The terrestrial world of Balmorra was highlighted among the six planets of the system. Tycho studied the ecliptic orbit around the star.

"Zoom out, let us see the region around the system." He commented as on his datapad was information on the planet. "Highlight the worlds aligned to the Empire."

The projected system zoomed out and he could see the Balmorra's galactic neighbourhood. Tycho grimaced as he lost track at the red dots lighting up Imperial territories, some were brighter than others indicating as they know so far how strong presence the Empire had on those worlds. Glancing at the data screen on his lap, he noted it's manufacturing ties with Kuat. Looking back at the charts, he nodded in agreement with the data. 'It is understandable considering that Kuat space is nearby. Cross that direction off the list.... wait what's this?'

"Dex, what's this one?" He pointed to a point near the border of the Colonies. An aurabesh label appeared soon next to it. "Could this be a viable point to go to?"

The droid whistled a tone which Tycho could only assume as a 'maybe'. Cupping his chin, he leaning forward and motioned to the Inner Rim territories. An idea was forming in his mind.

"What paths could branch from there towards Telos?"

His mind went to the small holo projector beside him and he picked it up. His thumb rubbed along the circumference as he waited for Dex to calculate the different possibilities. 'If things had turned out differently...'

A raspberry from Dex snapped Tycho out of it and informed him that he had made the calculations. Blue lines stretched out from that point to a few different routes through the Inner Rim towards the Outer Rim. A handful of worlds stood out as a most likely candidate. All they have to do is narrow it down.

"Very good. Now take into account of how much fuel the X-Wings have for the journey..."

TAG: No one.

22. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Apologies for the lateness of this post, but have unfortunatly had to dely it due to my father going into hospital yesterday after breaking his ankle.

IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod

Jerjerrod watched the shuttle land with a feeling of excitement. Here it was the moment he had been waiting for. Tiaan knew he would not be disappointed, it seemed the Grand Admiral always had something up his sleeve be it something like pure genius or just plain weird.

Either way, this was going to either be a real surprise or a massive kick in the head.

As the Captain from Thrawn?s ship strode down the ramp giving them both a salute which Jerjerrod returned just as crisply, he noticed that Lieutenant Endicott had moved into position behind them, obviously trying not to let the moff nor Grand Admiral out of his sight or protection. Heaven only knew where Thrawn?s mysterious bodyguard was.

The moff?s eyebrows shot up when he saw the creatures arriving on their trees. They looked like a cross between a furry worm and a lizard. He wondered idly whether Thrawn had defiantly pulled something weird out of his hat, because this just looked strange. First off what were these ugly looking things doing aboard this station and second, what good could they be against a Sith Lord? Jerjerrod only knew it was going to be a matter of time before he found out.

Next came what looked like a person strapped to a chair, a black bag covering his or her head. A smart looking solider followed behind him an obvious look of pleasure and satisfaction on his face.

And then the surprise was revealed??

It was Sate Pestage.

?My present to you Tian Jerjerrod.? Said the Grand Admiral as if he had just revealed a particularly delightful present.

Tiaan could not help but look surprised. This was hardly what he expected and he couldn?t help but let his jaw drop. But at least it was good to see the old toad taken down a peg or several and it felt damm good. Now he knew the score, he?d have to give Jerjerrod whatever he wanted.

He let his surprised face turn into a predatory grin.

?I thank you sir foe this very generous gift. This is the answer to all our rpoblems and should get us what we need right away. If not, I?m afraid he can share a cell with the charming Sith Lord we have upstairs?

Sate however looked like he was only just comprehending what was happening to him.

?WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? FREE ME AT ONCE THAT IS AN ORDER!? Prestage yelled.

Thrawn walked over and stood in front of the Vizier. ?That is not possible at this time. You see, we want something from you and that is your full cooperation with the military.?

Tiaan had a good idea what that actually meant. Means give us what we want or you die Jerjerrod thought with a snicker and a sort of glee that he hadn?t felt in ages.

Sate spat at Thrawn, ?Never. This is treason. You will all be put to death. Mark my??

He was promptly shut up by the soldier who quickly put an end to his tirade with a nasty looking punch to the head. Oh well at least that would shut him up for a while, give them a chance to decide what to do with him. Thrawn continued after thanking the soldier who Jerjerrod now understood to have the rank of Lieutenant.

?As I was saying, all resources at your disposal belong to Moff Jerjerrod. This station will be repaired and not turned over to you. The military is in charge now of the Empire.?

Blood oozed down from the Vizier?s ear. Thrawn turned to Moff Jerjerrod, ?Do you have anything to say to the Vizier??

Jerjerrod nodded, ?Ido indeed? he said coming forward and standing in front of the Grand Vixier using his tall height to his advantage. He bent down so that he was staring right into Pesatge?s eyes, Jerjerrod?s own green ones looking hard at him.

?I?m going to enjoy this? he said in a quiet voice ?Every. Single. Moment. Now you will learn the true might of the military. You?ve had your time, it?s time for us to show you how it?s really done and properly.?

He stood up a

23. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Captain Pellaeon, Lt. Warhammer

Jerjerrod nodded, ?I do indeed? he said coming forward and standing in front of the Grand Vizier using his tall height to his advantage. He bent down so that he was staring right into Pestage?s eyes, Jerjerrod?s own green ones looking hard at him.

?I?m going to enjoy this? he said in a quiet voice ?Every. Single. Moment. Now you will learn the true might of the military. You?ve had your time, it?s time for us to show you how it?s really done and properly.?

He stood up and walked back to his original position.

?Perhaps we could keep him in the brig sir? he suggested to Thrawn ?Give him time to cool off whilst I show you around. Maybe then he may not be so reluctant to provide what we need to continue our work here.?

He then raised an eye brow to the Grand Admiral.

?What is curious though is thoses lizards you brought off your ship, I assume they are for dealing with our Sith Lord guest on board?

Thrawn smiled at the idea of incarcerating the Vizier. ?Excellent idea Moff Jerjerrod.? He nodded at Lt. Warhammer who then stepped away from the Vizier at Thrawn?s request.

?Take him away.? Thrawn ordered the guards nearby.

The last of the creatures from Myrkr were off-loaded from the shuttle. Thrawn walked over to the glass enclosure and placed his hand on it. ?These are ysalamiri. From my research they can repel the Force. We shall bring these into the room with the Sith Lord. His powers will be rendered useless around these creatures.?

A special backpack was brought over to Thrawn by a technician. He assisted the Grand Admiral with the pack and then placed the small glass case inside. Most of the weight came from the glass casing but it was not unbearable.

Rhuk stepped from the shadows behind the shuttle and into the group. Reflexively the Death Star?s troopers around the Moff raised their blasters at the alien creature. Rhuk hissed at the Imperial guards and went into a defensive posture. ?Stand down Rhuk. They are not going to harm us. We are among friends.? Thrawn said calmly.

?Yesssss Masssster.? Rukh hissed. The Noghri relaxed his stance but held his favorite weapon up in front of himself.

?Moff Jerjerrod, this is my personal body guard, Rukh. He is from the planet Honoghr. His brethren are known as Death Commandos and used to serve Lord Vader.? Thrawn stated with respect towards the name of the fallen Sith Lord. Thrawn intentionally showed respect for the deceased Vader; for it was Lord Vader who ?assisted? the Noghri with cleaning up the ecological mess created by the Separatist toxin Trihexalophine1138.

?Now then, shall we continue the tour or meet this Sith Lord??

TAG: Jerjerrod

24. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC; Sorry for the wait.

IC: Sheeal Barzak

Sheeal?s comlink buzzed ?General, you busy??

Sheeal answered it. ?No as a matter of fact I am bored out of my sockets. ?

Fusset whispered, ?He looks desperate. Like a kyat dragon with a toothache.?

?Heard that!? Sheeal said.

?You were meant to.? Fusset said. And the group chuckled.

Sheeal continued ?Well sorry if I sounded harsh Captain Che?att, what can I help you with??

Tag: Captain Che?att

25. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Soooooo been waiting like a week for the Flurry to exit hyperspace....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.