main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Did I tag you wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darthbernael likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    @TheSilentInfluence, @CosmoHender and @darthbernael having a delightful fight to the death which went about as well as you’d expect... anyone else concerned by a certain former Jedi or two?

Of course, Silent had some intriguing fun on Concord Dawn... and met a Red Mandalorian...

... Which has an interesting parallel to the little Nagai that @The Jedi in the Pumas has on the go...

... which is itself a curious aside to @Mitth_Fisto and his (treacherous?) chat with Bendu...

... but at least a demon was expunged from @Jerjerrod-Lennox! Phew. The Agent was an alright chap in the end.

Looking forward to @Kurisan, @galactic-vagabond422, @Shadowsun, @QueenSabe7 and @HanSolo29!

Will Lin catch up with R2 and Threepio in time? Will Rhoen and Syal figure this out? What will Vicrul and the Knights of Ren make of their target? Will Aryan escape Hux?

And what about Rey and her future - and sacrifice?

3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel, right now, is very glad Kylo Ren didn't get what Xundel just told Barriss out of him when Kylo interrogated him.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Very, very glad.

——

GM update; I’m playing with meds at the moment and the fatigue side effects is just killing me today. I’ve managed 1.5 TAGs and I’m just staring at my words.

Massive apologies, I promise I’ll get it up tomorrow.

@QueenSabe7, @Kurisan, @galactic-vagabond422, you’ve an extra 24 hours methinks, if you have a combo can a finale happen and go up? Thank you.

Sorry again all. I very, very, very rarely miss a TAG day. Like, I never do, seriously.

5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Oh no, please take care of yourself @Sinrebirth the game can always wait.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  7. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    *Reads*

Feel better Sinre... I had a near-covid bout myself this week. Been sick and on meds since tuesday! BUT WE MUST PERSEVERE, THE RPF NEEDS US!

Also, seriously guys, just let Dol Khan do what he wants and stay out of his way, it'll be way less messy if you do.

8. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Just keep doing what you're doing... you've given us propaganda material for decades... we really do appreciate it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  9. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    That's presuming the First Order is left standing at the end. You guys have a tendency to drop the ball.

Dol Khan doesn't care about how much power Kylo Ren has amassed or what new dark side or light side power he has: Everyone bleeds, everyone dies.

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Alrighty! As I say, please read the other TAGs this week. Not many of them are long, and indeed without all the other TAGs you won't get all of Leia's message.

I apologise for the delay and the disjointed nature that this post potentially has, it had to be split because, well, @Kurisan's actions had the potential to step in and save @Jerjerrod-Lennox but also lead @Mitth_Fisto into a bit of a situation...

Conversely, a galactic transmission is excellent cover for @Shadowsun and @The Jedi in the Pumas to get in position around @QueenSabe7, but one has to wonder how a certain passing will impact @CosmoHender especially, let alone @TheSilentInfluence and @darthbernael? As a note, this will be a week of singles because, well, there are a LOT of characters here. If your single separates characters out, then it will become a COMBO! I will step in and let players know if so...

I wonder how @TheSilentInfluence at Korilev (or what was left of it) will wonder about events, which is why she gets a combo as we have a whole clan of NPCs to make that decision. ;)

I wonder if @HanSolo29 will have one of Hux's patented rebellion issue's to handle - what will he do now the galaxy has just been given the signal to rebel?! Similarly, @galactic-vagabond422 has an updated TAG and Syal is going to be sitting on her hands so she doesn't say a WORD.

And of course, Kylo Ren can now stop Force-powered artefacts from across the galaxy.

Because that's just how metal he is.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  11. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    *Yawns*

Kylo Ren is going to have learn the hard way that Resistances aren’t stopped by despots in black leather suits.

DONT MAKE DOL KHAN USE THE OLD WAYS

darthbernael likes this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  13. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    [​IMG]

Looks like Christmas is coming early for OLE DOL KHAN!

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh lord me.

This is going to get insanely messy.

If Dol kills Poe or Chewbacca to save Rey it will not go down well.

15. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    And I hope he realises there will be big consequences for that...

Big time.

16. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Nah. They all have the same goal which is to get Rey to safety and stop the First Order. Though... their methods may vary. If it comes to a confrontation about methods and tactics, then... yea there could be a problem. But I’m sure our GM won’t put Dol in that situation.

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I would never make things worse than they currently are.

Never.

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Pulls out The List, do I need to go over just one story's worth of you doing so...again?

19. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    15683032_833762546763444_1860599181_n.gif

:p

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  20. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Do I need to count how many times you have added explosions to games?:p

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    For those of us who have been around Sinre's games long enough, I think we can all pull out a 'list' like that! [face_laugh]

Your time is coming, Dol Khan. [face_skull]

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Pffffffft.

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  23. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel reads the newest post and begins cackling wildly.:D

Shadowsun and Sinrebirth like this.
  24. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Lol yeah Vicrul has no idea what he is getting himself into...

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    When @QueenSabe7 posts, then I shall do a new post, methinks. ;)