main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    So says JAM!!!! Oh, wait. Wrong thread. :p

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Eleanor to Kaz: [​IMG]

Kaz: [​IMG]

3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    I was gone for 80 odd years, so sue me. Not my fault you all let the galaxy fall into chaos what was it on three major occasions. Or that the shiny one didn't realize I hadn't been around so had to give me a quick refresher on all that had happened. :p:D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Shadowsun and Sinrebirth like this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    @Kurisan continues her lucky streak with a bomb to cover her arrival. How helpful! @The Jedi in the Pumas starts an uprising... of twelve year olds? This will be good, right, @Mitth_Fisto? Is @Jerjerrod-Lennox going to have some fun, Master Anakin, there are too many of them, style?

Admiral Vonn ends his cameo across some of my games as a decent, smart, not-too-bad bad guy. Sad times. @Shadowsun, @Master Vo'Un'Var, good luck making a mess of things on Kuat. ;)

@QueenSabe7, @Kalio_Dynkos - the gang is back together! And also getting a scolding. It's okay, you stole a dreadnought...

... which dropped @HanSolo29 straight into the fire. Oops. That's politics for you!

@galactic-vagabond422, it wouldn't just be kids, no sir. But who is this masked individual? Let's find out!

Time for the grilling of @darthbernael, of course, while @CosmoHender gets grilled by her past... it's red, and it's angry... and it's helluva tempting.

@TheSilentInfluence, I cut your comments to put at the end and forgot so consider this a belated edit! Let’s see how much trouble a Chiss do-gooder can get us in, eh?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  5. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    I was not expecting to see something from the perspective of the kyber in Ventress' lightsaber... and it was really interesting. It's easy to forget sometimes that kyber crystals are conscious.

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I live to make even the mundane travelling from A to B into a spirit quest.

darthbernael likes this.
  7. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    And now Barriss is coming home...

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    @Kurisan has some credit to offer that there guard... pretty helpful in a terror attack... @Mitth_Fisto, you handed in those boys to @Jerjerrod-Lennox and the First Order so quickly, @The Jedi in the Pumas would have been proud of you! And who is it in orbit? @CosmoHender, returning home at last like a prodigal daughter...

@Shadowsun, @Master Vo'Un'Var, looking forward to your posts...

@QueenSabe7 and @Kalio_Dynkos - lets see what the Resistance has in store for the galaxy...

... @HanSolo29 makes me wonder where Hux is, and what you are going to do with that opportunity...

@galactic-vagabond422... are you trying to kill me with these emotional combos? Ouch my heart...

Looks like @darthbernael is about to find his quest...

And @TheSilentInfluence... having a nice reminisce with a Chiss officer... how... delightful. One hopes it goes well... with the war heating up again, is diplomacy about to end?

9. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    And I'm hoping that the prodigal daughter's path will cross with some other members of the cast. Coruscant is certainly an interesting place to be right now...

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    With special thanks to @QueenSabe7 for letting Beaumont have a rummage... is that a plan I sense? @Kalio_Dynkos?

@Kurisan, look at that super-helpful chaos to escape through! Oh and that Agent coming to gun down kiddies, @Jerjerrod-Lennox... hope they don't damage your prize, eh, @Mitth_Fisto?

Uh-oh, @HanSolo29, you're going to need to put your money where your mouth is!

@The Jedi in the Pumas - it's a combo this week. [face_devil]

@CosmoHender, if you fancy a combo, let's roll.

@darthbernael, choices, choices, choices. @TheSilentInfluence or @MASTER Vo’Un’Var? Or are you so stubborn as to wield your own path?

@Shadowsun, @Master Vo'Un'Var, I'm very much looking forward to that combo. ;)

... @HanSolo29 makes me wonder where Hux is, and what you are going to do with that opportunity...

@galactic-vagabond422... I am so, so, so sorry. She wrote herself. :(

Oh, and @TheSilentInfluence, it looks like it's happening now, and thus, before. ;)

---

GM off-topic-ness

One of my long-time goals has been to adapt a RP into a fanfic, with trimmings and all. Mr CosmoHender came to me to discuss it, tapping back into my old dream of a dream. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you guys know, and if there are any overwhelming objections, to PM me. When I get up the part in our own fanfic area, I'd of course TAG you. If it goes viral (as I gather there is some interest in our work off the forums, with Duel of the Fates being a topic of conversation as of late in certain circles), then so be it, I've personally no qualms with anyone reading along our fun and frankly sublime writing, one and all.

Otherwise, enjoy this week!

Oh, and the Interlude.

winks

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  11. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    I'm pretty sure that I have a good idea who one of the figures in that interlude was...

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    send GV Syal’s letter via PM

Well there goes my allowance for heartbreak for today!

And I’m pretty sure a few of us can guess at least one of the speakers from the Interlude.

darthbernael likes this.
  13. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    Dol Khan appears to have the odds stacked against him.

He would have it no other way. Freedom

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    FREEDOM!

darthbernael likes this.
  15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    No mention of Xundel, Freedom oh yes Freedom! Runs around wild, little claws rasping together in delight.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    *looks at update*

ROTS anyone?[face_devil]

17. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    Barriss has now joined the chaos in the Uscru District. This should be very, very interesting...

18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel is going somewhere, just hasn't said yet.

19. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    That fight has only just begun....

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, we have @darthbernael looking to make his mind up whether to bother @TheSilentInfluence or @Master Vo'Un'Var... though of course Silent has just let the proverbial cat out of the bag!

That bubbling confrontation between @Mitth_Fisto, @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @Kurisan, @The Jedi in the Pumas, @CosmoHender... I like the smell of toasted... um, Rizo. :(

Still feeling bad for @galactic-vagabond422, mind you...

Looking forward to what @QueenSabe7 and @HanSolo29 have to add...

... and the combo for @Master Vo'Un'Var and @Shadowsun to continue!

21. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    You killed Rizo! My only friend in the galaxy! :( I'm going to feel terrible for all those times I doubted his bravery and... threatened to break his nose... lol. Lin needs a drink.

22. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    Should'nt have messed with an Agent;)

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ugh...I know, right? :(

I was really starting to like the little guy.

24. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    Not sorry....

Not sorry at all...

25. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    Would anyone like to combo with me, now that @Sinrebirth has made his weekly post and Barriss is in the middle of the chaos happening near the Opera House?

The Jedi in the Pumas likes this.