main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I blame the boards crashing on Monday for my slow-go this week, but suffice to say, we are plugging away at it.

@CosmoHender is on her way to Bonadon! Speculation ahoy, but perhaps @TheSilentInfluence and @darthbernael will eventually cross paths... assuming they survive chasing down the Knights of Ren and Last Jedi! @Mitth_Fisto will be on his way somewhere or other I imagine. ;)

@HanSolo29 and I are combo-ing away his joint realisation that Jalynn is dead... and that he’s now the most powerful man on Coruscant! Yaaaaay. Priorities, am I right?

Meanwhile @Jerjerrod-Lennox and @Kurisan are finishing up a very juicy combo. [face_devil]

@QueenSabe7 and @Shadowsun and @The Jedi in the Pumas and @galactic-vagabond422, I’m looking forward to your posts/replies this week!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well Bonadon picks up a potential crossing, or rather, re-crossing between @CosmoHender and @Mitth_Fisto... let's build that up, shall we?

@Shadowsun, @QueenSabe7, @darthbernael and @TheSilentInfluence are going to have a lot of fun with the exploding planet-ness....

Makes one wonder how long @HanSolo29 has without ole Hux - meanwhile Kylo Ren is seemingly going to be away for a bit, at very least... long enough for @Jerjerrod-Lennox and @Kurisan to get out of their mess perhaps? Or the @The Jedi in the Pumas to get into one or two, I imagine?

Meanwhile, @galactic-vagabond422 and I shall continue our combo because it took me five hours to write this week's X update around my vaccine side effects so I shall make you my primary focus henceforth, my friend.

3. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Barriss, sensing Tirran Huxley: "Ugh, that a**hole." ;)

4. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I didn’t plan this! You happened to go to the same place. I mean, had you gone straight to Korilev you’d be dodging mountain-sized asteroids...

darthbernael and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  5. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    [​IMG]

@Shadowsun

I won’t forget that you tried to kill Dol Khan....

IM ADDING YOU TO THE LIST

6. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    [​IMG]

Sure, whatever... let me take that notice, and ah... much better been meaning to get that dirt off my boots for ages... cheers!

7. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    As Madelyn and Xundel begin banging on the Knights with our canes.

8. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

9. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This would be hilarious lol.

"Get out of our galaxy you whippersnappers!"

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    What a WEEK!

While @Shadowsun, @QueenSabe7, @darthbernael and @TheSilentInfluence navigate the wreckage of Korilev by treacherous combo, we have a surprise combo on Bonadon sneaking in with @Mitth_Fisto and @CosmoHender!

Meanwhile the treacherous @The Jedi in the Pumas decides what to do with his fortune, events at Ralltir took a rather surprising turn for @galactic-vagabond422 this week! One wonders where this tip will lead them...

Conversely on Coruscant we know exactly how things are going for @Jerjerrod-Lennox and @Kurisan; messily. I imagine the Agent program is very dead now; phew. But now what? That may be a question for the acting ruler of the First Order, @HanSolo29...

... meanwhile with her main PC @TheSilentInfluence has successfully defended the Shysa family honour and is ready to march on Korilev! That’ll go well, won’t it?

11. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Treacherous...

Geezzz... Even rebels have feelings, Sinre.

[​IMG]

12. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Agent program very dead...

Meet Agent/Resistance fighter combo...

More dangerous;)

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, well, well.

chuckles

@Kurisan, look up! Hope you had fun with all that crawling... and sewer-ing... @Jerjerrod-Lennox, we have some fun to iron out, and a few titbits, one courtesy of @The Jedi in the Pumas! Coruscant is looking pretty fun right about now, I wonder what else @HanSolo29 has in mind to reassure the masses... or will he just head off to the Corporate Sector?

Speak of that particular region of space, we have @QueenSabe7 on her quest through the marketplace... and @Mitth_Fisto picking up even more juiciness before he heads off... while @CosmoHender gets all manner of love and support... and Nomi crankiness... even as @darthbernael and @TheSilentInfluence are basically right behind everyone!

Conversely, @Shadowsun is... well, slightly more behind, I would say!

But at least @galactic-vagabond422 has found some potential peace... a resort world, no less!

And lastly, @TheSilentInfluence gets some interference before she can leave Concord Dawn sadly... let's try not to blow everything up, shall we?

darthbernael and HanSolo29 like this.
  14. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I don't like the sound of that.

[​IMG]

15. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    Geez, Bonadon is starting to get a bit crowded...

16. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Well you left first, after blowing me off. Not my fault you came back just when everyone suddenly got interested in Bonadon.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  17. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Quietly sneaks off planet as everyone and their pet gizka arrives.*

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This is exactly what happened on Coruscant.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    So, we have @Mitth_Fisto getting the hell out of dodge, of course, but I wonder how long that lasts what with @the Jedi In Pumas and his sudden money-pit ...

... meanwhile @Kurisan is about to cross paths with some thing or other...

Because @Jerjerrod-Lennox just dropped Rose and Finn into it! Karma, eh?

Mr @Shadowsun is in the midst of a reply at Korilev, of course...

... and @galactic-vagabond422 and a certain pair of cast members have met...

while @TheSilentInfluence, @CosmoHender, @darthbernael are having a bonanza on Bonadon, even as @QueenSabe7 and I have a fun combo on-going between her and Poe and, well, messiness.

But @HanSolo29 and I are in the middle of heartbreak and politics and heartbreak and politics and heartbreak and -

20. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    HUGE thanks to @Sinrebirth @TheSilentInfluence and @darthbernael for the AWESOME combo. An extra thanks to @TheSilentInfluence for working with me on some flashbacks to expand upon the history between our characters and their relationship. I think it made their reunion so much more impactful. Also, Xundel was such a third wheel to Barriss and Madelyn's reunion. XD

21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Madelyn and Barriss: [​IMG]

Xundel: [​IMG]

22. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    And Chewbacca's watching the whole thing without any context whatsoever.

23. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    I dispute that being called karma.

It's called a cunning plan.;)

Also on that big combo, just maybe a suggestion that it should maybe be split for easier reading:)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Alrighty!

That was 5,000 words on the dot, and it took me only two hours.

So very happy.

So we have, a fairly decent and meaty scene for @Shadowsun, with two parts to his TAG(!) so make sure you read down! Did I mention I love this iteration of Kylo Ren? Well, I do. He's so malicious!

Then we have Nomi doing her thing with @QueenSabe7, which I truly could not figure out how to put up without it being an immense chunk of text but I also couldn't pace it otherwise - Rey gets a single for this week, so she isn't interfered with through the vision-quest palaver. Nomi is in a rush, wonder why?

Oh yes, that's why, isn't it @CosmoHender, @TheSilentInfluence and @darthbernael? Danger is afoot! With the Knights of Ren here, and all...

... even as @The Jedi in the Pumas slips in, as does his honoured guest. A teenage Nagai, imagine that. Must be pretty competent to have such a ferocious reputation at such a young age, no?

Meanwhile, we slide to two droids we all know and love getting into immense trouble with @Kurisan to hand! Here's hoping it goes well...

... because, as @HanSolo29 now knows... HUX IS BACK!

Let's hope he doesn't interfere with @Jerjerrod-Lennox's visit to that not at all a torture chair looking chair...

One has to wonder how @galactic-vagabond422 will enjoy his post-Lando/Connix let-down scene...

... and of course I would name the woman that is causing Eleanor so much grief. ;)

Connix is a bit sad, and our unknown foe is a bit glad...

... this is going to get messy, isn't it?

25. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Did I miss a tag??

I definitely missed a tag...

darthbernael likes this.