main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    So here be the deal peeps.

While there is no firm game release date yet, only "Holiday Season 2011" being released. I can only assume that since Star Wars Galaxies is shutting down on December 15th, that I would put money on the game coming out right before or directly after SWG shutdown.

If you pre-order The Old Republic, you get a Early Access game code.

What does this code do? does it give you anything? Why yes it does. It serves 2 functions.

1. It grants you access into the open Beta session starting in September. This is to test servers and so forth.

2. If pre-ordered and redeemed soon enough, you get an early access pass. This means that probably (just like other MMO releases), you will get into live servers for play approx one week before those that did not pre-order.

So get that game and redeem your code!.

If you are planning on playing Star Wars the Old Republic and want to join up with me, I have stated a Sith Empire faction sided guild. You can find our little page HERE

If you join up, please put who you are in the online app so I know to approve it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.