main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Ultimate War for Survival?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Star Wars: The Ultimate War for Survival?

After the disappearance of the Jedi Exile things seemed to be at peace for a while, the republic had just got itself back together, and everyone was pleased with this. Then a few years later something was happening on the planets of Dantooine, Onderon, Tatooine, and Koriban. Strange signs of activity were occurring of which Jedi seemed to be going and investigating and never reported back. All except for one who only was able to get a transmission out to the Jedi Council and the Republic Senate saying ?This is urgent! I repeat this is urgent! Revan has returned! Revan has returned to republic space, all the Jedi that were sent here before me have turned to the dark side! He seems to amassing an army to, no don?t DON?T!? Then the transmission ends only showing an image of a carcus freshly ripped of all life, force, and is completely charred beyond all recognition. When the new got out it hit them like a spacer full of plasma grenades. What seemed to be impossible has happened Revan had returned, at the same time there was rejoicing and fear gripping the hearts and souls of men and women along with children as well. Then what seemed to be the doubled over version of what the worse possible scenario happened. Revan was The Sith Lord that a good chunk of the people assumed him to be, and along with him was a new army of the sith. Suddenly at the same time there were reports from different outposts of sightings of Sith Lords but not just any Sith Lords. These Sith Lords were already dead except for one, Kassyykk(sp) saw Nilhilus, Narshadaa saw Darth Sion, Mannan saw Malak and the Jedi Exile , and lastly Telos saw Darth Trayus. It was almost as if revan had spent his time using his power to revive dead sith lords to conquer the core worlds. The Jedi council then gathered the idea with the combined power of nilhilus, Revan, and Trayus they could revive the old sith lords and completely dominate the galaxy under one rule, Revans. Without objections amongst each other the republic and Jedi order join each other in a desperate alliance. Thus the universe was once again at war against the sith threat, but this one is much graver. With the fiercest sith lords known to all revived it seemed no one could stand a chance. Even with the numbers against them and being freshly recovered from the near end of the Jedi purge things seem very very grim, but yet the Jedi-republic alliance fights on for dear life.

Aight yall, here?s how it?s rollin. YOU can either be a JEDI or SITH or REPUBLIC SOLDIER, but not only that but since mandalore is still loyal to both Jedi Exile and Revan he will serve them, (question is which one) but I will ALWAYS ALLOW MANDALORIANS! The Jedi Exile can be play able but I need someone with large amounts of creativity to be able to give me a bio about how they found Revan, why they joined up with them and what happened to everyone on the ebon hawk (were going off the assumption that the exile was dark side. If your male tell about handmaiden aka Brianna or if your female tell about Disciple aka Michael.) If you?re going to play as Jedi Exile then im going to require info about if you will most likely turn to the light or not. Mandalore will also be playable so please keep that in consideration. If anyone wants to take on the roles of the Sith Tribunal and the Deadly duo (Revan and Malak) you MUST pm me two sheets, one for a original character and another for whichever one you wish to go for and then I will decide one who gets what. I will have a listing of who has what. Now since there are very few Jedi and a lot of sith don?t be afraid to be a dark Jedi. There will be four more spots for a sith lord ruling later in the rp when/if we get to it. As for the force powers I AM OPENING THE FIELD TO ALL FORCE POWERS! Even though most force powers are only shown or have been recorded after the events of the old republic they were still most likely used back then since Lightsaber duels were better formed and force powers were more creatively used.

That should be all for no

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!
    First Co-GM!!!

Template:Chancellor
    Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Weapons:Emerald Green Lightsaber
    Side: Jedi
    Height:1.79 meters
    Weight:120 lbs.
    Race:Human
    Force Powers:Force Push, Force Pull, Force Wave, and Force Speed
    Lightsaber type: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/f8/Obiwan_saber.jpg
    Short Bio:Ryshin, born on Coruscant, was always strong in the force. Trained by Jedi Master Quin Kronn, Ryshin quickly went through the Ranks of Jedi. Being known for his mastery of Soresu. When The Dark Lords of the Sith remerged, Ryshin was one of the few fellow Jedi to go against them in the begginning. Some think he will become a member of the Jedi High Council. Years later, that thought came true.
    Reason for standing against the dark/light side: Ryshin wants to protect the Galaxy from all evil, which includes the Sith. He stands for peace and justice and does not want the Republic and the Galaxy ruled by evil dictatores.

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: sorry i kinda thought of this top of head but it would be nice if i had a dark side co-gm along with my lightside so yeah

but you dont have to be im just sayin it would be nice (nudge nudge wink wink for the darksiders)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.