main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[StarFest 2010] Official Fan Table Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Grimby , Apr 5, 2010.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002

Yeah, what he said. [face_blush]

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Ah yes, they must have added the actual guests yesterday. I'll put the slots up in a few minutes...

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    It is looking more and more like my snowclone helmet will not arrive in time, so I'm planning on staying in Hoth most, if not all weekend (yes, I'll bring Febreeze!) I can loan my TS to Lego Stormtrooper for the duration, if he's like. And I'll be finalizing my shifts soon. basically, I'm going to go back and forth between the 2 Hoth sets all weekend.

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    OK kids, here we go!

Notes: Time slots are 1 hour long. If you are signing up to be an official RMFF costumed turret photo op trooper person, please indicate that. Ideally, we'd like to have two people manning the table and a third manning the turret for each shift.

Saturday
    8:30 AM (Setup) - Grimby
    9:00 AM - Grimby
    10:00 AM -
    11:00 AM -
    12:00 PM -
    1:00 PM -
    2:00 PM - Mistress
    3:00 PM -
    4:00 PM -
    5:00 PM - Grimby

Sunday
    8:30 AM (Setup) -
    9:00 AM -
    10:00 AM -
    11:00 AM -
    2:00 PM -
    5:00 PM -

If two people want to sign up for the same costuming shift, that's fine too. I'll just have to make sure we have enough chairs for everyone.

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    And just to confirm, the meeting will be at 2pm Saturday at the table? If so, I will take the shift that corresponds to the meeting time.

I am sure I will sign up for at least one other shift, but I know there will be plenty of additional coverage during the afore mentioned shift. :)

6. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    That is correct.

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Please pencil me in then...Saturday 2-3pm. :)

8. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Shane and I will do 10-11 on Saturday. And probably another time slot but we have to look at the schedule together first. ;)

9. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I'll be in Hoth trooper costume from 10-12 and 1400-1500 Saturday. Sunday, I can do 10-12.

10. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks guys!

Saturday
    8:30 AM (Setup) - Grimby
    10:00 AM - catz44, TheFettedOne, Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    11:00 AM - Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    2:00 PM - Mistress, Jomama, Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    5:00 PM - Grimby

Sunday
    8:30 AM (Setup) -
    10:00 AM - Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    2:00 PM -

11. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I can staff the table from 3 until we need to pack it up for the dance. I can also be there on Sunday after our panel (noon) until, let's say 3 pm. I may be able to stay later that day, but I'm not sure now.

12. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Staffing the table is a lot of fun and you get to meet many interesting people, see the crowds, and put your feet up and relax! I've had a great time whenever I do it and would love to see more of all you awesome RMFFers there.

Even if you can't sign up now, please think of us and pop on over during the con as the people staffing the table would love your company. Thanks!

For those who want to find a time slot, but aren't sure if it will conflict with something at the con you want to do, here is the con schedule.

13. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Fan Table Stuff Checklist
    • RMFF Banner

• Table Runner

• Laptops - 1 for slideshow and 1 for email signups (we can use my netbook for the latter)

• Extension cord for laptops

• Propaganda (do we have any flyers or do we need to print some up?)

• Dummy (besides Jonathan :p) and costume

What else?

14. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    I have the banner and stand, our laptop will be there, I will bring cords, fliers, I will check to see if we have the table runner.

I have a dummy and costumes and Zoo is going to get stanchions. I will bring rope.

Oh and put me down for set up both days. hope I dont regret it.

15. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I can bring my Millennium Falcon and some other stuff for table decoration. I'll bring the table runner. I'm willing to part with my Captain Tarpals with Kaadu mount as a drawing item.

I don't have any flyers. Do you DH? I have one and can run some copies, if need be.

16. Darklord49

Darklord49 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    You can sign me up for the table Saturday at 12:00

Austin-
    TK-1649

17. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks guys! Here's the latest schedule. Still plenty of open slots left people! Especially if you happen to be a costumed Hoth trooper...

Saturday
    8:30 AM (Setup) - Grimby, darth_hair
    10:00 AM - catz44, TheFettedOne, Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    12:00 PM - DarkLord49
    2:00 PM - Mistress, Jomama, Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    3:00 PM - DieWompRatDie
    4:00 PM - DieWompRatDie
    5:00 PM - Grimby, DieWompRatDie

Sunday
    8:30 AM (Setup) - darth_hair
    10:00 AM - Obey Wann (Hoth trooper)
    12:00 PM - DieWompRatDie
    1:00 PM - DieWompRatDie
    2:00 PM - DieWompRatDie

As far as flyers go, Kim says we have 75ish 1/4 pages ones left. I think we should run some more.

18. -Gundark-

-Gundark- Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 1, 2010
    I'll take the other noon and 4p spots on saturday and will be in X-Wing gear for turret pix. Doesn't really go with the turret, but hey, I'll be there if they want. Not sure if I'll be there sunday or not, but if I am, I can help fill empty spots on the table schedule.

19. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks Joe!

20. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    With the RMFF and 501st photo areas right next to each other, I'll be able to pop back and forth all weekend.

21. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i will need to be a floater...still not sure of my schedule. ;) I have my Hoth costume...i have to play it by ear.

22. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I can do Saturday at 3:00.

23. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    The schedule in the first post should be up to date. Please let me know if I missed anything.

And if you haven't signed up for a slot yet, SIGN UP NAO!!!

I realize a few of you are just planning on hanging out at the table when you're not doing anything else, but it'll be a lot more organized if you can actually commit to a timeslot. By doing so, you'll allow myself and Jonathan to actually schedule our own con plans.

And besides, there's a limited number of chairs at the table, and the only people with dibs on them are the ones who are on the schedule! :p

24. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Put me down for Saturday at 1pm. That way I will have a chair for taking notes at 2 ;)

25. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    You missed me -- don't you love me anymore? :_|