main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE23 Sunday general chat thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Apr 9, 2023.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    My feet are killing me today.

Will mostly be up on the capital suites rooms today, and the Rebel Legion photo at 3pm.

2. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Blue Harvest panel was fun, about how well the deception worked (it didn')

I just sent a selfie to my husband of me as Mon Mothma, and I just realised that he doesn't know that I have a wig. I wonder if he will think that I have cut off my hair.

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Definitely feels like a lot less people now in the afternoon, I guess people are starting to go home

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Could also be that people had plans for Easter besides Cele.

For those going tomorrow - take one final swing through the merchandise areas before you leave. I've found that vendors would rather put stuff on sale than have to pack it up again.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
  5. Temp77

Temp77 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 22, 2019
    My feet are absolutely killing me after spending the last 6 hours at the Celebration live stage. I somehow got near the front early on for the Villains panel stream and by lunchtime there were so many people there it would have been difficult to get out even if I’d tried.

The sore feet are worth it though to have been so close to the stage when Ewan and then Hayden came out.

The reaction the crowd gave Hayden was so overwhelming it actually made him cry! It was pretty amazing!

MotivateR5D4 likes this.
  6. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I wonder if they'll announce when and where the next Celebration will be at the closing ceremony. I know it isn't until 2025, but it will be interesting to see if there's an announcement for it tomorrow.

7. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Cantina after-party just witnessed the final performance of the legend that is Darth Elvis

8. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    LAJFETT, I remember back in 2009 at SDCC, I took that advice to hang around the last day,right until the dealers started taking things down, i was offered original, 8 of them, Black Series action figures, brand new for $40! I checked my wallet and had $20 left until I got home, I would've taken them if I could've spared the money! That's very good advice, the dealer was British too! he said, he was trying to cut down on shipping of his stuff. I feel terrible now, ugh.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  9. StarWarsFan1997

StarWarsFan1997 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    That’s the last big news I’m looking forward to, but as you say it may be too soon for them to announce the next city. It would be great if it was in New York, but that’s pretty unlikely.

10. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    They will announce it at the end of the closung ceremony