main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sweet Disclosure. L/M. For the Jane Austen Quote Mini-Game.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Aug 1, 2022.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I got:
    “To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love." ~ Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Thanks to @Mira_Jade for the perfect quote.

~~

Before dancing with Mara, Luke had always seen official functions as obligatory and any dancing as something to muddle through half-heartedly. Now, it was something eagerly sought and anticipated and thoroughly enjoyed. Holding her was exhilarating.

Surely, being fond of dancing was a step towards being in love... Something he had barely speculated about or dared dream about...

As for Mara, she had always enjoyed dancing. The fluidity of movement, losing oneself in the melody were things she had always exulted in.

But then came a different level of discovery: losing herself in the eyes of her dance partner.

"I never knew something so everyday could be so ... special," Luke told her, as they stood together in a secluded balcony corner.

"Don't let it get to your head," Mara teased.

"You already have." He answered, giving her a squeeze.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2022
    Kahara likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the different views about dancing and a great response to the challenge

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Ah...my favorite OTP. Nicely written.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.