main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    That's bad?

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "Bad" doesn't even begin to cover it.

3. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    This displeases me. It now sounds like the Kaminoans are going to be retconned to be involved in O66...which means that, perhaps, BF2's clone rebellion never happened? Bah. If they're being called "The Lost Missions" then it is always easy enough to say they're non canon. But this displeases me, especially in concert with what we've heard about Rebels' stormtroopers; they're recruits because the clones are "too independent" and yet the clones here seem to be programmed with O66? Sounds like a massive contradiction to me.

One thing I do like is that it seems Fives and Rex are very independent...

Fives, at least, cares about personality. Rex couldn't even kill Krell, so I doubt he'd pull the trigger regardless of "programming" if he couldn't even kill that scumbag...so that gives me hope at least.

4. markdeez33

markdeez33 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2013
    These remaining episodes are gonna be great. I can't wait. Excited for Rebels, too.

I didn't like the pilot movie for Clone Wars, but in early 2013, I decided to sit down and watch the entire series, and I was highly impressed with how much better it was than that original pilot movie.

I think these last 10 episodes are gonna be excellent

BigAl6ft6 and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  5. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    You do realize that it's going to be more than 10 episodes. :)

Darth Mateus likes this.
  6. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Wow -- if this be true -- Wow!!! Sounds like everything I've ever wanted to see since I was a kid!!

But ten measly episodes? I was hoping for 12-16. Oh well. At least it all sounds like amazing material. Although it possible that there will be two bundles of connected episodes each with their own titles, "Lost Missions" and then another.

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

This is awesome news. I'm expecting 11-14 myself but always hope for more. Now just tell us when and where already. How about another teaser atleast?

8. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    I think it's awesome and intriguing that (some of) the kaminoans knew about Sidious. It doesn't contradict anything, fits the Plagueis novel, and explains why they didn't ask any questions.

9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

Pablo Hidalgo thinks that number is low, and I'd trust him over some random Disney employee.

10. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Stradley's denial of Dark Horse loosing the license makes me not trust LFL.

11. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012

Doesn't strike me as very relevant.

12. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    [​IMG]

13. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Whose Stradley? And what does it have to do with this?

14. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Nice, it appears that the TF.N front page linked to podjazd's post in their story about the ten episode rumor. Congrats, podjazd, you are an Internet celebrity!

While scouring the Web for more on this story, I found that Star Wars Underworld posted this as well, along with the Google translation of the spoiler, which lines up nicely with everything that podjazd stated, but there are a few additional minor details.

I like DarthTalgus 's outline, but it seems that Mother Talzin is fighting someone with a blue lightsaber blade, with the site believing that it's Obi-Wan. So likely no Sidious action, as cool as that would be...

Honestly, not sure what to think of the Kaminoans being directly in cahoots with Sidious and knowing about Order 66; I guess it would make sense if it was "programmed" into the clones like a Manchurian candidate, but we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder if, upon encountering the "Balrog" creature/terentatek/whatever, Yoda will say this:
    [​IMG]
    Or rather, "PASS, YOU SHALL NOT!"

Random Comments and podjazd like this.
  15. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    The blue lightsaber doesn't mean anything, you'll recall in the Season 5 finale trailer Anakin was using a green and blue blade to avoid to spoilers about the plot revelation about Barriss Offee.

16. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Despite them pointing out "GUYS IT'S BARRISS!" through that entire arc.

17. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    Cad Bane's story could be one of those that was not intended to end when the Clone Wars ended. Pablo Hidalgo said some of the story threads from TCW weren't intended to end before the war ended. Maybe we'll see him in Rebels.

18. Jedi Master Chuck

Jedi Master Chuck Jedi Master star 2

Mar 19, 2013
    So, the "10 episodes" part of the rumor can't be true, right? Wouldn't Pablo Hidalgo know? 10 episodes does sound low based on everything we know so far.

19. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Ten sounds like an OK number to me.

20. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Mace Windu, hooray. Mother Talzin, boo. Yoda arc, hooray. Fighting Jedi Ghosts, boo. Sith Ghost with lightsaber? Boo. Hope those are just visions.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  21. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    We're getting more than 10. https://twitter.com/infinata/status/404366872570638336

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Holy. Hell.

I can't wait until they officially announce how many episodes we're getting so we won't have to spend 5-10 more pages guestimating.

23. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    I'm pretty sure Pablo Hidalgo would be more right than a Disney insider from Poland. Well, the news might be true for Poland, but not for others.

How? Why should we wait double the time for half a season?!? Not to mention episodes of Seasons 7 and 8......

Darkslayer and Ani501st like this.
  24. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    No kidding. :p Then we can add that to the Bonus Content confirmed content/info thread.

25. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    It's all relative. I was hoping for zero episodes, myself.

Just to give you another perspective.

Force Smuggler likes this.