main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Adventures of Indiana Jones by Patrick Schoenmaker(animated short)

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by CaptainHamYoyo, Sep 29, 2016.

1. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    [​IMG]

It's finally here!!! A personal project artist Patrick Schoenmaker has been working on for over 5 years, has just been released online! Hopefully Disney picks this up and turns it into an animated series!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Caught that a couple of months ago and just re-watched it. It really does capture the spirit of the films perfectly, and I'd absolutely love to see that done for real as a weekly series. Indy is tailor made for such a format.

CaptainHamYoyo likes this.
  3. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    One of my favorite Indy things ever. I would pay good money to see this as a series.

4. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    I really really really want an animated series of Indy's life in World War Two.

5. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    Well that's neat. Heard nothing about it until just now. Is he (Schoenmaker) actually looking to Lucasfilm for an engine, of sorts, or is this simply fan-made for its own sake? I like the animation style: simple, Saturday-morning-esque in the color of stuff like Duck Tales and TaleSpin, but with some clear Bruce Timm influences as well.

I'm a grown man, and I would actually watch this on a regular basis.

6. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Nice. I'd watch it.

7. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I'd probably expect Disney to commission a weekly rebels styled Indy animated series after Indy 5 is released in which every week Indy and short round will go after a mystical artefact only to run into GERMAN (not Nazi) officer Schmidtt and his identical stormtroopers. Despite owning a gun Indy will never shoot anyone and will stick to knocking them out with his bullwhip. There will be numerous love interests but it will limited to longing looks and hugs no kissing or sexual innuendos. Put simply it'd be Indy for kids!

8. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    He'd probably shoot levers and ropes and whatnot, or occasionally shoot the the sword out of some goon's hands.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  9. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    That looks awesome and fits Jones well.

Hopefully it will go somewhere.

10. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    This really gives off an "Indiana Jones meets Batman TAS" vibe to me (and yes, that's a huge compliment). Is it just me? Obviously they're both animated, but it just feels like that kind of show.

11. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    The music (minus the Indy theme) and pacing are very similar to Batman The Animated Series.