main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Index The All New Beta Readers Index - Need a beta? Want to beta? Come on In!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beta Index, Oct 2, 2015.

1. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    User name: ZV-83
    Area of Interest: PT, OT, ST, EU, NJO, AU, etc...
    Era: Any
    Strong points: I am new to beta reading so... will find out if I have any lol :cool:
    Other Info: I prefer to work via email. Message me first via these boards though. Please no attachments via email, just copy and paste the story into the body of the email. Turn around time depends on length of story. Guessing at least a week.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  2. PlanetSmasher

PlanetSmasher Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 14, 2017
    Hello all!

I'm looking for woman a beta reader. I need a woman's perspective on a chapter in my book. It's eight word processor single sided pages long; a short chapter. There's adult content in this chapter. I need to know how believable the scene is, and that sort of thing.

3. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    Hello! I am in need of a Beta :clone::bluesaber:

Era: The Clone Wars
    Story Type: AU story with a mix of TCW canon, legends, and original characters.
    Length: Separated into chapters that are around 2000-3000 words long (if this is too long, please let me know and I will shorten them).
    Summary: Amidst the Clone Wars burning across the galaxy for over two years, Kuat Drive Yards and its subsidiaries have been continually producing new starships and equipment for the Jedi and the Republic's clone army so that they can maintain an advantage over the Separatist Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Secretly part of the Republic Center for Military Operations, Senca Kuat, the youngest of the Kuat family, helps test and develop the latest technology. After putting on a prototype of the Zillo Beast armor; however, she is thrust into a life she never expected.
    Type of Beta intervention wanted: Any opinions, characterization, grammar help, plot, anything... Would greatly appreciate it if someone would read my chapters before I post them.
    Other info: In progress, I have chapter 1 and 2 completed (1 is already posted). 3, 4, 5, and 6 are near completion.

4. StarWarsTrueSqueals

StarWarsTrueSqueals Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2020
    I need help with this fan fiction. I got a concept but I need help with the rest.

far away....

STAR

WARS

Episode VII

THE FALL OF REPUBLIC

The Debt collectors captured Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon as theirs. They took it as Han Solo's debt is paid. They dumped him off the closest planet. When the Millennium Falcon came outdated for travel. They dumped it on Jakku.

Mara Jade the wife of Luke Skywalker. A Hooded figure killed her in front of Ben Solo. The Hooded Figure destroyed Luke's Family expect for the Solos family.

After Luke failed to save his nephew from the Darkside. He went to an island to think and get away from the force.

After there are no more Jedi Knights or Jedi Masters due to Luke refusing to create a new Jedi. The Republic fell into the New Order.

A long time ago in a galaxy far,

far away....

STAR

WARS

Episode IX

THE LAST JEDI

The deaths of Han Solo and Leia. Rey found out she's Force Ghost Great Grandaughter of Obi-wan's master. Qui-Gon Jinn and Great Great Great-granddaughter of the Emperor.

Kylo Ren is the son of Han Solo and Princess Leia. Fin The great-grandson of both Lando and Mace Windu. Mace Windu was Snoke.

Now the true battles begins cause the Hooded figure who been manipulated all of the events from the first Death star to the Star Killer.

The fate of the Universe weights in this battle. Will the Resistance come out on top? Even with the Force Ghost helping them?

far away....

STAR

WARS

Episode IX

THE LAST JEDI

The deaths of Han Solo and Leia. Rey found out she's Force Ghost Great Grandaughter of Obi-wan's master. Qui-Gon Jinn and Great Great Great-granddaughter of the Emperor.

Kylo Ren is the son of Han Solo and Princess Leia. Fin The great-grandson of both Lando and Mace Windu. Mace Windu was Snoke.

Now the true battles begins cause the Hooded figure who been manipulated all of the events from the first Death star to the Star Killer.

The fate of the Universe weights in this battle. Will the Resistance come out on top? Even with the Force Ghost helping them?

A long time ago in a galaxy far,​