main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Aspect of the Game - The Aspects of Izloria OOC Chat

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Shadowsun, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I'm very excited for this game. The first update will be next Saturday so people have till then to make their CSes although I will be accepting Character Sheets for the first few updates or so. (If the OPEN Tag is still attached to the game you can still join)

Also just so everyone is clear of how Aspects work as their seemed to be some confusion I'm posting the rules for Aspects again here:

The Aspect is a power that manifests itself in the form of an inanimate object that the user can call upon.

Every Aspect has a unique ability tied to the object, what that power is varies greatly.

Once an Aspect manifests itself in a person it does not change, they are locked to that ability and that object.

It is exceedingly rare for an Aspect user to share the details of what their Aspect does. For to do so is to reveal their weakness and be open to attack.

The Aspect most of the time is dematerialized, not existing on the user. To materialize the Aspect one must speak its name. (Hence a common policy, when Aspect users are arrested, is to gag their mouths.) The name of the Aspect comes into the mind of the User as an intuition during adolescence.

To dematerialize the Aspect the user wills it away with just a thought. Repeating the Aspect's name after it is summoned has no effect.

It is impossible to tell who is an Aspect user unless they summon or use their Aspect or unless someone has an Aspect that allows them to detect other Aspect Users.

If an Aspect breaks the user can dematerialize the broken pieces, when they next summon the Aspect it will appear unbroken

So keep in mind that it isn't something you carry round with you every day. It is something you summon into existence by speaking it's name and then unsummon at will. I had not made that clear so just letting people know again.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Ohhh, begins rubbing hands together in glee...this looks to be so fun, already.

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  4. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    [face_mischief]

Oh plans, within plans within plans.

This is going be fun.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Idly contemplates what species a Ruder is.

:p

This is going to be fun

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh Saturdays? Oooh.

Rude-r.

chuckles

7. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
  8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Mine is ready ;) it shall appear soon.

9. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    [​IMG]

Soon my friends, soon...

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Very much looking forward to it! :D

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  12. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    That is correct, sir.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  15. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Looks further for Azathoth

Man he always runs off...

Anyways update is up!

I put the current cast up in my placeholder in the Resource thread but posting below as well.
    Xenevera Vheseth - @darthbernael
    Prard Skivali - @Mitth_Fisto
    Noct - @Sinrebirth
    Aron Grant - @HanSolo29
    Isabella Wessex - @Lady Belligerent

The game is very much still open for any lurkers out there. I have some peeps just tiding up their CSes so you'll receive TAGs once those are up :)

16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Checks out tag, grins...

Assassination, always a fun way to begin a game.

17. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    You do like your assassins [face_laugh]

18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Well...yeah...

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  20. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Everyone is currently in Reme FYI.

Apart from Noct...

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    What’s not to like about assassinating an assassin too? :p

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ooo... and plenty of political intrigue to start off the new year. :p

24. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Shoots PM back

Indeed... [face_devil]

Also it has been asked but it is currently late Summer in Reme

25. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    *Giftie enters the chat*