main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

news soon maybe?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Omega being little older i wondering if a year or two timejump, New models for Omega and maybe rest of bad batch. More familiar and new characters, in empire, underworld and Rebels. We finally return to Corucant in Bad Batch season 2, a political Noir- esque piece. Cant wait for this show to soon come out.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm warm to a time jump. A year or two in The Bad Batch shouldn't be so green about the galaxy and how to just live in it outside of the GAR. That should open us up to stories that spend less time worrying about how to pay the bills and payback depths to CID. More exploration, more varied themes, and most of all character development characters besides Omega, Wrecker, and probably Hunter.

4. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'd like to see Echo do something important for once.

MercenaryAce likes this.
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    With a bigger cast on the bad batch i wonder where the stories take them. You got the bad batch and Crosshair with two different story arcs. Rex might be main character this season like he was in Rebels, we can see the bad batch become more involved with the Underworld and this early rebellion with clones.

Crosshair we can see him being stationed on Mount Tantiss and we see him with Nala Sa and Admiral Rampart. As the new cloning project for the empire begins that might tie into both Mandalorian and TROS.

We see more of Saw and his rebels, we see Rex and Saw having partnership in the early days in the timeline. More Underworld with the Syndicates. Pykes, Black Sun, the hutts, Crimson Dawn.bad batch might work more for them like they in season 1.

I cant wait for this, its my most hyped project after Kenobi.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  6. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    By the sound of it we will get to see the Imperial Senate which has been long overdue, will be interesting to see how different it is in comparison to the Republic Senate.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I wonder if it will just be Grand Vizier Amedda that imperial senate speaks to in the senate chambers. Or will Moff Tarkin also be there to speak to the senate as he did in the Leia book when he adress the senate. Palpatine might do it in the beginning but he seems to just disappear from public eye soon after the clone wars

We might see Bail Organa, Mon Mothma and other former republic senators in secret build the rebel alliance to restore the republic. I hope some minor senators from clone wars return in this, like chuchi from Pantora who was only in few episodes. Her planet seems pro empire and what does she think of that as she didnt seem pro facist regime.

SeparatistFan and Sproj like this.
  8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Saw an article saying season 2 is pushed back til 2023 from Inside the Magic. Was that mentioned by the Kiner Brothers? Don't know the legitimacy of that but that would suck. Guess it would make since with how packed Disney Plus is. I still think they should do something like Split Cour animated seasons. 8 episodes sooner, 8 episodes later with a midseason finale in the middle. Season 1's "Reunion" would have worked perfectly for that.

cwustudent likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    No its total BS. Kiner brothers working on the soundtrack means it cones out soon in 2022 summer. We Will likley see trailer on celebration. Season 2 of Bad batch will overlap with Andor most likley.

10. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Honestly I think the show comes out After Andor

11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Andor is 3 months with 12 episodes and unless they wait for oktober or november they will overlap. I dont see the worry about overlapp and fear.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    There is room for season two at any time if it isn't 16 episodes or two episodes a week come out. The biggest gap would be Oct-Dec assuming Mando season 3 comes out Dec 28th where there is room for about 14 episodes by my counting. I wonder if TBB s2 could even sport a tie in to either Kenobi or Andor that requires it to be placed between or after. Coming out at the Same time as Kenobi against Camp Cretaceous on Netflix like last year seems unlikely.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Mandalorian season 3 will come out in December. There is no date where this show can just air alone. In 2023 just as many shows. So Bad Batch will overlap with Andor, maybe start little before. As both Bad Batch and Andor is doing similar stuff. Also there is another animated show soon coming too.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    We have no idea when the other animated show will come out. Could be a few years away.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    If soundtracks being worked on, it is not years away but months.

16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    And fear?

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Fear about doing star wars twice a week or close to each other with theo tv shows.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Wish we could get a trailer for this

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Celebration is when we get one for this show and Andor, Kenobi has replaced Bad Batch for may. This will likley be between Kenobi and Andor but also when Andor releases.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  20. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Great news. I didn’t know trailers for Andor and the Bad Batch were confirmed for Celebration.

21. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    It's not a terrible guess though. They'll want things to show at the first Celebration in years.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Andor will have a panelet Celebration and Bad Batch season 2 will be completed by now. So both series are not far off.

23. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    They could do it like Paramount Plus has done with Trek overlap the shows beginning and end of another have two shows on at the same time but only for 2-3 shows!

Sproj and Fredrik Vallestrand like this.
  24. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I'd love to see the Imperial Senate if the speculation is true.

Any chance this mysterious new Lucasfilm Animation project is more TCW? Any chance at all? It's probably A Droid Story. But I can hope. :clone:

SeparatistFan and cwustudent like this.
  25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Bad Batch and future animations will surprise us good in future.